Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
On a serious note, I knew about this, but I didn't know it was this serious. The alphabet boys are involved now. Damn.

Yo real talk Uncle Chuck might be the equalizer on the low.

He ain't never gonna tell no matter what

Fbi Cia Italian mob nobody

Trust me

Un f*ck wit able bars

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I get not trusting a convicted criminal, but the point of going to prison is supposed to be reforming them. People like Pina don't help, but not allowing former inmates to move on is why we have repeat offenders. Now if you go to jail for a related or similar crime it makes sense to not give a criminal an opportunity. If you went to jail over a drug offense, I don't see the issue with an inmate learning about real estate and starting a career once released.

I'm just going to assume the part about Envy learning to use others money is more of a joke, but it could be causing more harm to those who don't understand. Getting investors or using other people's money is normal. Maybe the joke is they used other people's money for everything but investing.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Sheesh. This is that wild talk that I need.

this mf went absolutely ham on the bomb effect

3ea.gif

christop

Rising Star
Registered
The Breakfast Club has a co-host job listing posting.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh shit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

bad-boys-got-real.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Didn’t I just say his crime was payola? Then you literally just described Envy’s payola scheme to me. Envy received money for promoting Caesar. That is payola.

Envy just got paid by Caesar. He didn’t take money directly from the victims and wasn’t in the details of Caesar’s scams.
Payola is very serious - especially because of the sloppy way Power has been doing business over the last decade

but

its more than payola

Envy was a corporate officer of Flip 2 Dao
whether they realised it or not - Flip 2 Dao was selling securities...

False Representations - Securities Fraud

Real estate security token offerings

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Payola is very serious - especially because of the sloppy way Power has been doing business over the last decade

but

its more than payola

False Representations - Securities Fraud

Real estate security token offerings

God was looking out because I remember them talking about it on the breakfast club and telling people they could sign up for it.

Of course I was interested because Envy was backing it...Luckily the system crashed when I tried to sign up for it and I was like fuck it....

Thank you Most High!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Honestly though, the people that got got were scammers too.

Who don't know how to invest in real estate.

Buy a fucking house and rent it out.

What do you need DJ Envy for?
Easy. Anybody can get into stocks or sports betting. But people don't get in to just get in, they get in to win. Now if I'm a person that does great on the market or gambling of course people would want to join the bandwagon and get in on the action following a winning formula. So if I say put in this much money and I'll flip your money to a certain amount of course you gonna want to be down instead of doing the hard work especially if you don't have the knowledge of a certain field. They were hoping for a cheat code and got screwed. His click knew using a celeb and radio personality they would influence individuals to join. It's simple and obvious. Follow the leader. It's why celebs get endorsement deals

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This

"On July 25, 2017, the Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) released its Report of Investigation (the “SEC Report”) on the 2016 offering of tokens by a group known as “the DAO.” The SEC determined that the tokens offered by the DAO (“DAO Tokens”) were investment contracts, and therefore were securities under the United States Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934."

I remember them discussing Flip 2 DAO on the Breakfast Club as well. Reddit was discussing DAO tokens like it was the next wave during the pandemic and this scamming ass OTC pink sheet company that I invested in was talking about them too.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Easy. Anybody can get into stocks or sports betting. But people don't get in to just get in, they get in to win. Now if I'm a person that does great on the market or gambling of course people would want to join the bandwagon and get in on the action following a winning formula. So if I say put in this much money and I'll flip your money to a certain amount of course you gonna want to be down instead of doing the hard work especially if you don't have the knowledge of a certain field. They were hoping for a cheat code and got screwed. His click knew using a celeb and radio personality they would influence individuals to join. It's simple and obvious. Follow the leader. It's why celebs get endorsement deals

I wonder did the scammers have a exit plan if shit went left??? If we get caught, this is what we are going to do?

Since science and technology is so advanced now, it's hard to get away with alot of shit.....

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excellent point.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
God was looking out because I remember them talking about it on the breakfast club and telling people they could sign up for it.

Of course I was interested because Envy was backing it...Luckily the system crashed when I tried to sign up for it and I was like fuck it....

Thank you Most High!

^^^^

And there it is.

And remember ALL the guests that co signed Envy as some guru?

Saying they needed his contact info, how he is all over talking about credit and real estate. They needed his ADVICE?

Remember when all 3 of the breakfast club bought those Detroit properties?

All under Envy supposedly?

They gonna act like we FORGOT ALL THAT?

They can't delete all those interviews - talking to you iheart.

And if I was suing I would submit all that to evidence