Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
man people are on them
envy needs to watch his back
deaths are involved now

In this sincere episode, join us as Jeff Robinson shares the heartrending story of his son's unexpected passing, alongside his son's big financial deal with Cesar Pina. This podcast explores the tough blend of emotions and financial woes, highlighting the strength and can-do attitude needed to face huge life changes. Jeff tells a story of courage, loss, and a big-money venture, all revolving around his son's hefty investment of $325,000 with Cesar Pina, a known name in real estate. This story is a beacon of hope, displaying the gritty spirit of moving forward, even when life throws the hardest punches.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people saying they posted that job because Jess Hallerious turned it down to be the third host
Jess can make more money doing other things. They aren’t paying top dollar for that position anymore. Especially when their talent got them roped up into million dollar lawsuits.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jess can make more money doing other things. They aren’t paying top dollar for that position anymore. Especially when their talent got them roped up into million dollar lawsuits.

Yup and I think that was exactly what someone said on IG. She has alot of other obligations and making more money that would hender her from being there full time...

Again, it's social media and it's probably not true, but it was interesting that it mentioned.....Kinda make sense....

She can probably make 100K doing comedy clubs in a month.....Just a guess

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100k a month and then nothing for 2 months and then another 50k then about 40k then another 100k?
In total it is better for her to do what she is doing. Especially since you got to wake up early for that show.

If they paid her 1 million a year that is different.

But they aren't paying her enough to slow down what she is doing now.

Yup and I think that was exactly what someone said on IG. She has alot of other obligations and making more money that would hender her from being there full time...

Again, it's social media and it's probably not true, but it was interesting that it mentioned.....Kinda make sense....

GangGangOrca

Rising Star
Registered

0bee5d85-1f2c-4849-94c4-8fb57937b5ff_1.24e1210dbecc66b74acaa8c925f7f998.jpeg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Interesting... just for fun debate

so why she go so hard to be in the running?

Someone could say doing it for a year that the publicity sponsorship for the shows and events you ARE able to do...

The opportunities and networking possible during your tenure...

Triple the contracts actual worth?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gawd damn

There is a line around the block of folk waiting to see Envy get his...

But to be clear apparently the feds did not actually raid the building

as funny as this is

I hope we don't get anymore false or exaggerated reports. It's not like this story needs it. I want this to be reported as accurate as possible so I can also enjoy the show.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Gawd damn

There is a line around the block of folk waiting to see Envy get his...

But to be clear apparently the feds did not actually raid the building

as funny as this is

I hope we don't get anymore false or exaggerated reports. It's not like this story needs it. I want this to be reported as accurate as possible so I can also enjoy the show.
That whole "fat nigga shit" killed me! :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
wnbc still stands by its initial report
Star says his sources do too

Wow...

It's so stupid to lie about that

is it a big difference if the feds came to "visit" or to take property

feds knocking ain't ever good period

Why would iheart try to flip that specific part of the story?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Wow...

It's so stupid to lie about that

is it a big difference if the feds came to "visit" or to take property

feds knocking ain't ever good period

Why would iheart try to flip that specific part of the story?