Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
This part......

Envy may not have "known," but the way he was moving around and promoting Caesar to his nationally syndicated audience...... he should've been more diligent with vetting Caesar and his business practices....
FEDs involved, they'll trace the money and see who broke bread with who.
Highly doubt Envy, for that matter any of them on the show lent their personality to anything without some sort of personal gain. Even if he did invest a dollar, doubt he did, feel like he too was raking in the dough.

For every sign up or seminar, he gained a dollar. So he's culpable. And for all that's going on, feds are sitting and waiting. Cause when they charge him, they will have him without any doubts. Cause they don't charge anyone without it being a 'done' case already.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
...Damn...I'm looking at all of these real estate gurus with the side eye now...

first min they already checkin dude crib
they about to put it on the market :lol:

this shit 3 years old im like why they so happy?

keone

International Member
Highly doubt Envy, for that matter any of them on the show lent their personality to anything without some sort of personal gain. Even if he did invest a dollar, doubt he did, feel like he too was raking in the dough.

For every sign up or seminar, he gained a dollar. So he's culpable. And for all that's going on, feds are sitting and waiting. Cause when they charge him, they will have him without any doubts. Cause they don't charge anyone without it being a 'done' case already.
i mean they did say he takes a percentage of the company for the exposure

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Maybe that's the fine line why the feds haven't outright arrested him.

Understand what I'm trying to say.

Envy trying to come off like "hey I'm the paid spokesperson, I knew nothing about this".

I feel that's BS.

Ceasar is some regular dude. Not like a major company paying an actor for commercials.

Envy was always with him from what I see, in all these vids promoting the investment. He couldn't of been paying him for tons of promotion.

He had to of been getting a cut whenever someone wired $300k or whatever the amount.

Maybe his name isn't on any corporation docs, but taking large amounts of money for your likeness to a scam is probably the hurdle the feds are facing.

They want/need to make it stick

keone

International Member

Envy is online saying "(he) never made a dollar....." and etc....

But I get it, he's playing semantics, he "collected a fee."

Interesting strategy.

Maybe that's the fine line why the feds haven't outright arrested him.

Understand what I'm trying to say.

Envy trying to come off like "hey I'm the paid spokesperson, I knew nothing about this".

I feel that's BS.

Ceasar is some regular dude. Not like a major company paying an actor for commercials.

Envy was always with him from what I see, in all these vids promoting the investment. He couldn't of been paying him for tons of promotion.

He had to of been getting a cut whenever someone wired $300k or whatever the amount.

Maybe his name isn't on any corporation docs, but taking large amounts of money for your likeness to a scam is probably the hurdle the feds are facing.

They want/need to make it stick

2 min mark

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...Damn...I'm looking at all of these real estate gurus with the side eye now...

Yeah I could be wrong but I think Jemal is legit. I saw an interview he did and he talked about his business process. Not sure what they were talking about, but he mostly buys properties and rent them joints out. He was an ex cop in Chicago and even helped his brother who made like 200K in one year as a cop start his own security business that actually has alot of top clients including Justin Fields....

He actually made sense about gettting a property manager to handle your rentals vs. you trying to handle all the business stuff which no one ever talks about...He also tells people don't quit your 9-5 but use the money from your job to leverage your side business which alot of these gurus never talk about..

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Best case scenario is Envy will be financially liable

Worst case

keone

International Member
Yeah I could be wrong but I think Jemal is legit. I saw an interview he did and he talked about his business process. Not sure what they were talking about, but he mostly buys properties and rent them joints out. He was an ex cop in Chicago and even helped his brother who made like 200K in one year as a cop start his own security business that actually has alot of top clients including Justin Fields....

He actually made sense about gettting a property manager to handle your rentals vs. you trying to handle all the business stuff which no one ever talks about...He also tells people don't quit your 9-5 but use the money from your job to leverage your side business which alot of these gurus never talk about..

scaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm

just in case i can say i was the first one to say it :hellyea:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone really heavily involved in real estate in this thread?

Cause there are lots of ups and downs. It ain’t a ticket to printing money.

You take losses. Why no one talking about that?

Even Cardi B was talking about how her tenants haven’t paid rent in 9 months.

Who paying the mortgage when the tenants don’t pay rent??

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone really heavily involved in real estate in this thread?

Cause there are lots of ups and downs. It ain’t a ticket to printing money.

You take losses. Why no one talking about that?

Even Cardi B was talking about how her tenants haven’t paid rent in 9 months.

Who paying the mortgage when the tenants don’t pay rent??

I think her problem is, the tenants know she's the owner and "she got it." So they're trying to finesse......

Like was said on the JBP, get a property management company involved.....it sucks, pay em $2-5K/ month (or whatever it is) to handle ALL your properties. Once tenants see a letter head that isn't Belcalis Inc LLC (just an example) ...... they'll get their shit together or know they've gotta get ready to get out. Those covid housing/ squatter protection are coming to an end

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hol on he built a ss?

783e6f_fd78a2984a884faebc691e48f8a61b1e~mv2.jpg

Not by himself, but he is one of the main investors....$61 million project

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

783e6f_fd78a2984a884faebc691e48f8a61b1e~mv2.jpg

Not by himself, but he is one of the main investors....$61 million project

Anybody that mentions Studying the Bible and Financial Freedom in the same talking point is a scammer. “Study scripture” nigga please, that’s a talking point to make idiots feel you’re trust worthy. Oh he’s a man of god ok he can’t possibly be a criminal. FOH

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Anybody that mentions Studying the Bible and Financial Freedom in the same talking point is a scammer. “Study scripture” nigga please, that’s a talking point to make idiots feel you’re trust worthy. Oh he’s a man of god ok he can’t possibly be a criminal. FOH
I don’t agree with you on most things, but this I agree with you on this is the same logic most Republicans use

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That was 1 out of 5 pillars he listed....I don't know any scammers that have been able to say yeah I am investing in a $60 million dollar skyscrapper that's backed by the city and chamber of commerce with the paper work to back it up..

I think he said his 5 pillars are : Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, and Freedom...Again this is what works for him....He didn't say everyone needs to do this to be successful....

Hell if most black people focused on 4 out of the 5 (minus Faith) niggas would be in a better situation.....

For some people, they have a strong Faith in a higher power that helps them reach their goals....Hell I have a daily scripture book that I read most days before work....

Plus I noticed on his website, he has an online real estate course that is offered at an accredited university.....If it was some BS, I don't think that would be possible, but what do I know....

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
That was 1 out of 5 pillars he listed....I don't know any scammers that have been able to say yeah I am investing in a $60 million dollar skyscrapper that's backed by the city and chamber of commerce with the paper work to back it up..

I think he said his 5 pillars are : Faith, Family, Fitness, Finance, and Finances....Again this is what works for him....He didn't say everyone needs to do this to be successful....

Hell if most black people focused on 4 out of the 5 (minus Faith) niggas would be in a better situation.....

For some people, they have a strong Faith in a higher power that helps them reach their goals....Hell I have a daily scripture book that I read most days before work....

Plus I noticed on his website, he has an online real estate course that is offered at an accredited university.....If it was some BS, I don't think that would be possible, but what do I know....
People can say anything. I trust nobody

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I think either Flex or Joe said that Cesar was collecting some money in cash :smh:
This is why I said earlier that Cesar better lay low because some people may put price on his head. There are some cats gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in and he didn’t repay them. Yeah this is not going to end well for him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is why I said earlier that Cesar better lay low because some people may put price on his head. There are some cats gave him hundreds of thousands of dollars to invest in and he didn’t repay them. Yeah this is not going to end well for him.
Cesar going to jail. Envy is the person that needs to watch out, cause like I said people trusted him and invested. If there's no envy there's no 19 million dollars invested. Nobody knew or cared about Cesar, it was in envy they trusted

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think either Flex or Joe said that Cesar was collecting some money in cash :smh:
One of the victims said that in an interview.

It took him 15/20 yrs something wild to come up with $100/$150K.....Caesar said bring cash, he had it in a brown paper bag, gave it to Cesar....
Ole boy said Cesar said Thanks and took the bag, never counted it and then they went their separate ways.....

Red flags all over that story! But if a mfkr ask for 6 figures in cash AND THEN DOESN'T COUNT IT??!!!

Aye TAKE YOUR MFKN MONEY BACK THAT INSTANT!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cesar going to jail. Envy is the person that needs to watch out, cause like I said people trusted him and invested. If there's no envy there's no 19 million dollars invested. Nobody knew or cared about Cesar, it was in envy they trusted

Cesar leveraged Envy's credibility with his audience.... like a good conman..... but Envy has come culpability..... that stank doesn't just go away

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

It took him 15/20 yrs something wild to come up with $100/$150K.....Caesar said bring cash, he had it in a brown paper bag, gave it to Cesar....
Ole boy said Cesar said Thanks and took the bag, never counted it and then they went their separate ways.....

Red flags all over that story! But if a mfkr ask for 6 figures in cash AND THEN DOESN'T COUNT IT??!!!

Some of these people are just stupid :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Best believe that's how envy was getting paid. Under the table. The feds is looking at all his purchases since that real estate company was presented. Probably bout to see when all them cars in his driveway was copped, any large purchases, etc.. there's definitely gonna be some type of money trail