Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nothing but facts stated...

rick-ross-smile.gif

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I never trust a person who promotes their lifestyle more than their business. You always see some young knucklehead or bitch on social media trying to get you to "buy" into their success plan. So you can dress and ride in fancy cars like them. I see through all that bullshit. Take the time to educate yourself about the industry and people you trying to do business with.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sista explains and gives two examples of who DJ Envy and his partner scammed:

Envy walked a pedo into a daycare center to get a job and recommended him and gave him the thumbs up that he's all good. Than when the pedo gets caught fondling kids and get charged for it envy goes I don't know that person I shouldn't get charged with accessory or shouldn't have parents come at me with death threats. Naw envy your hands got blood on this. If you don't walk him into the daycare center and hook him up with the job no kids get touched. Same with this ponzi scheme. You either go to jail, pay up, or get touched. No way you think you should be cleared of all responsibility

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Envy walked a pedo into a daycare center to get a job and recommended him and gave him the thumbs up that he's all good. Than when the pedo gets caught fondling kids and get charged for it envy goes I don't know that person I shouldn't get charged with accessory or shouldn't have parents come at me with death threats. Naw envy your hands got blood on this. If you don't walk him into the daycare center and hook him up with the job no kids get touched. Same with this ponzi scheme. You either go to jail, pay up, or get touched. No way you think you should be cleared of all responsibility
Wow, that's one hell of a vivid analogy! But ..I get what you're saying, 'cause Charles Manson murdered no one.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Envy is done.
He can't claim ignorance when he is on video claiming for people to invest in 'our' business, or holding seminars with dude. You not doing seminars at the Javits center for free. He was definitely getting paid.
Multiple commercials over multiple yrs time plugging his scam boy over yrs.. multiple interviews over yrs with his boy, hosting seminars various times a yr for yrs.. sitting down at investment meetings.. claiming ownership/venture to the company for multiple yrs.. his hands is bloody. You an accessory dog.. pay up, or go to prison, or risk retaliation in the streets. Pick one and understand you need to take responsibility for your fuckup

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Multiple commercials over multiple yrs time plugging his scam boy over yrs.. multiple interviews over yrs with his boy, hosting seminars various times a yr for yrs.. sitting down at investment meetings.. claiming ownership/venture to the company for multiple yrs.. his hands is bloody. You an accessory dog.. pay up, or go to prison, or risk retaliation in the streets. Pick one and understand you need to take responsibility for your fuckup

Exactly bruh. Nobody buying this 'I'm a victim too' bullshit.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man people are on them
envy needs to watch his back
deaths are involved now

In this sincere episode, join us as Jeff Robinson shares the heartrending story of his son's unexpected passing, alongside his son's big financial deal with Cesar Pina. This podcast explores the tough blend of emotions and financial woes, highlighting the strength and can-do attitude needed to face huge life changes. Jeff tells a story of courage, loss, and a big-money venture, all revolving around his son's hefty investment of $325,000 with Cesar Pina, a known name in real estate. This story is a beacon of hope, displaying the gritty spirit of moving forward, even when life throws the hardest punches.

This......this is a lil too COE for me.

I understand dude has pain and his son's story needs to be told, but Tony shouldn't be the platform for it, imo.... dude clearly has an agenda against Caesar and Envy......this is sad, but I'd rather someone else cover it.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now this mfkr wanna join the bandwagon and discuss (negative) black issues.....

Nah, LA keep your ass over there sucking on Pearly's Itty bitty tittes!! Ole sucka ass showing too much gums when he smile ass coon....

The grass was greener on the cac side of utube... go on back over there!!

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Now this mfkr wanna join the bandwagon and discuss (negative) black issues.....

Nah, LA keep your ass over there sucking in Pearly's Itty bitty tittes!! Ile sucka ass showing too much gums when he smile ass coon....

The grass was greener on the cac side of utube... go on back over there!!
damn strange. i dont follow dude like that but
corey holcomb just had him on his show
he normally dont rock with people like that
he calls them out

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sista explains and gives two examples of who DJ Envy and his partner scammed:

I don't think Envy goes to jail over this unless there's tangible proof that he KNEW about the scam and continued to promote it.

I can, however, see him getting sued (and having to pay up) since a civil lawsuit has a lower threshold of proof, meaning he either KNEW or SHOULD HAVE KNOWN about the scam and it only has to be proven by preponderance of proof rather than beyond a reasonable doubt.

Either way, Envy's name is DONE as a reputable person since his name is mud right now.
Not sure how much longer Envy is gonna keep that 'Breakfast Club' gig either.
I could see him "taking a break" away from the show any day now.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Envy goes to jail over this unless there's tangible proof that he KNEW about the scam and continued to promote it.

I can, however, see him getting sued (and having to pay up) since a civil lawsuit has a lower threshold of proof, meaning he either KNEW or SHOULD HAVE KNOWN about the scam and it only has to be proven by preponderance of proof rather than beyond a reasonable doubt.

Either way, Envy's name is DONE as a reputable person since his name is mud right now.
Not sure how much longer Envy is gonna keep that 'Breakfast Club' gig either.
I could see him "taking a break" away from the show any day now.

This part......

Envy may not have "known," but the way he was moving around and promoting Caesar to his nationally syndicated audience...... he should've been more diligent with vetting Caesar and his business practices....