Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Two things can be true. He can be a clout chaser, but it is news. TBC is syndicated over the country.
I know people here don't fuck with AK, but he had good points. Tony seems to be more concerned about saying he was first and wanting credit now. Also, Envy is a big name so clearly he's using this to build momentum to his channel. Nothing outright wrong with it, but he can't say he's only trying to help victims at this point. He was overly successful and could easily move on to the next scammer. At best, wait for the court cases civil or criminal and continue to report.

I also somewhat agree that anyone who sells courses are scammers on some level. People try to compare these courses to a formal education/college, but there is a difference between walking away with a degree or certification and just knowledge from someone's informal course with basics you can find on your own.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Disagree because if he lost money and continued to then he's not different than the other victims who were promised stuff and didn't get it and the ppl who had money invested got no return and invested more money into different properties

I wasn't clear...

I mean if he lost money with Ceasar found out about it and continued along with the scheme continued to endorse him to recommend him

Just so HE COULD RECOUP

To me he is now complicit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cesar is going to flip and pull everyone down the bucket with him. Some Black people gave him some nice bread so before he gets convicted, he better watch over his back, especially in the New Jersey area

You are NOT the first to mention this.

I would add depending on the white folk? in jersey? They gonna wanna get their pound of flesh too don't you doubt it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wasn't clear...

I mean if he lost money with Ceasar found out about it and continued along with the scheme continued to endorse him to recommend him

Just so HE COULD RECOUP

That other credit guy essentially admitted on camera that is exactly what he did!

And then claimed he was a good guy

Like I said earlier I honestly don't trust ANY OF THEM

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I wasn't clear...

Just so HE COULD RECOUP

The only way you could prove that is if there is a text message agreement saying so otherwise any competent lawyer could easily say my client is the victim too

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Tony been talking about it for over six months. And he continues to make continuous vids about it and is now beefing with others due to his talk about it.

But keep seeking and getting that clout Toni

200.gif

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm saying. Unless he has a personal beef with Envy, then he's going too hard and entirely too much.

But like Bills said, this is his claim to fame and he's thirsting for clout.
He's going to go on live everyday to try and parlay this into something
If he was who he said he was he wouldn't have the time to be this dedicated to it
I don't even have time to be this dedicated to this thread

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
the following is an excerpt from “Guilty By Association - The RaaShaun Casey Story”

pina saw the good in dj envy, so he only exposed him to legitimate business ventures
but he also ran a dark, underground network of bandits that he did all of his dirt with
pina knew the feds were watchin’ & soon, they would start making arrests
so selflessly proving his loyalty to envy, pina decided to withhold the profits from a flip
providing envy with an alibi that he too lost money on a deal
and was nothing more that an unsuspecting victim & clearing him of all charges :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The only way you could prove that is if there is a text message agreement saying so otherwise any competent lawyer could easily say my client is the victim too

Bro...

You see how these dudes ALL of them screaming till they noses are running and foaming at the mouth about how Envy and Ceasar scammers on the iphones...

But they dry snitch on themselves

They all claim they KNEW Big Pun the scammer and the Envious were dirty

But conveniently FORGOT to tell the world or at least the actual victims

Some claim they were "victims" too but never once tried to sue these 2 scanners themselves?

Make it make sense.

I stand by this whole mess iss will constantly be used as yet an excuse for the black community to not trust each other with money.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bro...

You see how these dudes ALL of them screaming till they noses are running and foaming at the mouth about how Envy and Ceasar scammers on the iphones...

But they dry snitch on themselves

They all claim they KNEW Big Pun the scammer and the Envious were dirty

But conveniently FORGOT to tell the world or at least the actual victims

Some claim they were "victims" too but never once tried to sue these 2 scanners themselves?

Make it make sense.

I stand by this whole mess iss will constantly be used as yet an excuse for the black community to not trust each other with money.
Majority victims aren't Black