Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They literally got a vid of a complex that was supposed to be built 3 yrs ago still not being started, yet they collected about 7 figs for it. That doesn't throw up red flags about something ain't right here?.. why not return the money or start pushing for it to be built unless you didn't really care about the property and just wanted the money

Why didn't anyone actually walk through the building before investing. Why didn't anyone ask to see some paperwork that shows who owns the building? As investors including Envy it was gross negligence on their part. A trip to city hall would give you information about who is listed on the deed and any filled permits. I can't say how long it's been around, but in MD you can look up some of this information online.

Envy's claimed is he was an investor like everyone else and they partnered on this project. People have different roles in partnerships and you assume the other person is doing their job. Envy's role was funding the project and I'm assuming findong others willing to invest like Clue and the others he and Joe mentioned. Ceasar was likely in charge of contractors etc... why Envy or anyone else never questioned the development delays I couldn't explain. Whatever the excuse was maybe bullshit about permits everyone seemed to believe and all of this people were not completely new to real estate investing. This happened during covid so they could have assumed the delays were related to that.

He may have his own reasons, but Cesar keeps saying Envy wasn't involved in the scam. Envy basically seems to have flipped on him so why keep up this lie at this point? If Ceasar and Envy aren't fucking with each other, it's not like Envy is going to look out for Ceasar or his family.

If it comes out that Envy had more involvement beyond marketing and promoting Cesar. I'll happily admit to being wrong. As of today, Envy isn't even being included in the criminal case as far as I know.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why didn't anyone actually walk through the building before investing. Why didn't anyone ask to see some paperwork that shows who owns the building? As investors including Envy it was gross negligence on their part. A trip to city hall would give you information about who is listed on the deed and any filled permits. I can't say how long it's been around, but in MD you can look up some of this information online.

Envy's claimed is he was an investor like everyone else and they partnered on this project. People have different roles in partnerships and you assume the other person is doing their job. Envy's role was funding the project and I'm assuming findong others willing to invest like Clue and the others he and Joe mentioned. Ceasar was likely in charge of contractors etc... why Envy or anyone else never questioned the development delays I couldn't explain. Whatever the excuse was maybe bullshit about permits everyone seemed to believe and all of this people were not completely new to real estate investing. This happened during covid so they could have assumed the delays were related to that.

He may have his own reasons, but Cesar keeps saying Envy wasn't involved in the scam. Envy basically seems to have flipped on him so why keep up this lie at this point? If Ceasar and Envy aren't fucking with each other, it's not like Envy is going to look out for Ceasar or his family.

If it comes out that Envy had more involvement beyond marketing and promoting Cesar. I'll happily admit to being wrong. As of today, Envy isn't even being included in the criminal case as far as I know.
He has double digit amount of vids promoting diff properties, diff seminars, diff drops saying his bizz, his partner.. an investor doesn't do all those things. He obviously was doing other things besides being just an investor. A man has a history of stealing, commiting fraud, and manipulating individuals. He explained that already. Even explained how he can fake looking innocent in order to commit crimes. A man wearing a suit on Sunday just to look like a church going man in order to steal thousands in equipment would go on media outlets claiming he's innocent and naive to criminal activity. Dude could of been a fake preacher hustling old ladies out their social security checks in another life

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you been following the vids. Envy has said he never stole from no one ever. Than in another vid he explains how he has a larceny charge in VA from when he use to steal thousands of dollars worth of equipment from Sam's club.. he claims he did it at least 3-4 times. Explained how he mastermind it by specifically going on Sundays dressed up in a suit to look like he was coming from church. Even explained how he didn't even needed the money just did it to try to look cool. He even snitches on his plug for that whole scheme. Quietly admitted he committed fraud in order to acquire a place to stay at while in VA.. he was doing this at 19/20 which shows he already had a mindset of manipulation, thievery, fraud, snitching. He telling you who he really is

I'll agree with Envy history not painting him in thr best light. However, you know he was talking about the current situation with Cesar.

I've never done anything like that, but at 19/20 I think we've all done things we may not be proud of. That doesn't mean we'll do those samethings 20 plus years later.

What did Envy do to you or someone you know? From what I pay attention to, you generally give people the benefit of doubt or at least more open minded. Lol Here you seem to be sure Envy is guilty.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll agree with Envy history not painting him in thr best light. However, you know he was talking about the current situation with Cesar.

I've never done anything like that, but at 19/20 I think we've all done things we may not be proud of. That doesn't mean we'll do those samethings 20 plus years later.

What did Envy do to you or someone you know? From what I pay attention to, you generally give people the benefit of doubt or at least more open minded. Lol Here you seem to be sure Envy is guilty.
He did nothing to me but you can see when someone is full of shit. It's not cool snaking individuals out of bread especially black people. Using your scam to so call uplift black people doesn't sit right with me. If you want to go scam some cacs cool but fucking over black people and selling them snake oil nah homie never cool

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

WhuMC1.jpg

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He has double digit amount of vids promoting diff properties, diff seminars, diff drops saying his bizz, his partner.. an investor doesn't do all those things. He obviously was doing other things besides being just an investor. A man has a history of stealing, commiting fraud, and manipulating individuals. He explained that already. Even explained how he can fake looking innocent in order to commit crimes. A man wearing a suit on Sunday just to look like a church going man in order to steal thousands in equipment would go on media outlets claiming he's innocent and naive to criminal activity. Dude could of been a fake preacher hustling old ladies out their social security checks in another life
Yeah business partner and investors aren't mutually exclusive, but Envy's role seems to be primarily marketing. When Envy said they were partners, he seems to be talking about putting up funds together to get properties. Obviously, they both played their part with the seminars. Has it even come out that they had a formal partnership/company which would make Envy look at the documents or money coming in more? If not, Envy maybe using the term losely.

It's not unusual for people to trust their partners and we hear about this going badly regularly. It could very well be that Envy really is just that dumb.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He did nothing to me but you can see when someone is full of shit. It's not cool snaking individuals out of bread especially black people. Using your scam to so call uplift black people doesn't sit right with me. If you want to go scam some cacs cool but fucking over black people and selling them snake oil nah homie never cool

I don't disagree, but scamming is scamming regardless of the race. Thr reality is if you scam one person you'll likely scam another regardless of the person's background.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
fill-700x467|format-webp|webpquality-70

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah business partner and investors aren't mutually exclusive, but Envy's role seems to be primarily marketing. When Envy said they were partners, he seems to be talking about putting up funds together to get properties. Obviously, they both played their part with the seminars. Has it even come out that they had a formal partnership/company which would make Envy look at the documents or money coming in more? If not, Envy maybe using the term losely.

It's not unusual for people to trust their partners and we hear about this going badly regularly. It could very well be that Envy really is just that dumb.
He said he never made money off this, yet has a video with dj pro styles talking about how he just collected multiple monthly payments from rent from all the properties he owns with Pena. So in current interviews he claims he got no money , yet he has several segments over the yrs stating he collects monthly payments due to so many properties and telling people they need to join their company to do the same. So which one do you believe. Dude looking like a straight fraud

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't disagree, but scamming is scamming regardless of the race. Thr reality is if you scam one person you'll likely scam another regardless of the person's background.
Not necessarily true.. I know people that sell drugs and scam white people specifically. In fact growing up various individuals into money crimes I knew insisted on targeting cacs

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He said he never made money off this, yet has a video with dj pro styles talking about how he just collected multiple monthly payments from rent from all the properties he owns with Pena. So in current interviews he claims he got no money , yet he has several segments over the yrs stating he collects monthly payments due to so many properties and telling people they need to join their company to do the same. So which one do you believe. Dude looking like a straight fraud

I know the video you are talking about but I don't recall the rental properties being with Ceasar. I'll take your word for it, but Envy also said he had deals that worked out with Ceasar. The main one that was pending was the school that was supposed to be converted to apartments.that video was of the deals that went well. Maybe they didn't go well and Envy was getting other investors money. I still say when Envy says he didn't get any money he is talking about from the alleged scams. I don't think he meant he never earned anything from the partnership/investments.

This is why Envy's lawyers and Charlemagne told Envy to shut the fuck up. We could easily be hearing things that are out of context.

I'm not saying Envy is completely innocent. Right now, he helped promote a scam and possibly well after learning the truth. I have a hard time believing even knowingly was in on this from the start or he would pull in friends to be taken advantage of.I'm just waiting to hear more of the details where they counts.

Let's say criminally Envy is never changed? Do you accept he really wasn't involved beyond marketing he snitched and had good lawyers?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know the video you are talking about but I don't recall the rental properties being with Ceasar. I'll take your word for it, but Envy also said he had deals that worked out with Ceasar. The main one that was pending was the school that was supposed to be converted to apartments.that video was of the deals that went well. Maybe they didn't go well and Envy was getting other investors money. I still say when Envy says he didn't get any money he is talking about from the alleged scams. I don't think he meant he never earned anything from the partnership/investments.

This is why Envy's lawyers and Charlemagne told Envy to shut the fuck up. We could easily be hearing things that are out of context.

I'm not saying Envy is completely innocent. Right now, he helped promote a scam and possibly well after learning the truth. I have a hard time believing even knowingly was in on this from the start or he would pull in friends to be taken advantage of.I'm just waiting to hear more of the details where they counts.

Let's say criminally Envy is never changed? Do you accept he really wasn't involved beyond marketing he snitched and had good lawyers?
Don't believe he all the way innocent but as I said he needs to make things right. Start cutting them checks. Make amends with the people that were done wrong

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't believe he all the way innocent but as I said he needs to make things right. Start cutting them checks. Make amends with the people that were done wrong
You know he can't do that or even apologize verbally. Doing that would clearly leave him owing in the civil cases and potentially pulls him into the criminal case that's way more serious than just paying out money.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know he can't do that or even apologize verbally. Doing that would clearly leave him owing in the civil cases and potentially pulls him into the criminal case that's way more serious than just paying out money.
In due time he probably gonna have to come out of pocket when them civil suits drop. So whether he willingly cuts check or cuts check by force someway or another I believe he will be cutting checks

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not necessarily true.. I know people that sell drugs and scam white people specifically. In fact growing up various individuals into money crimes I knew insisted on targeting cacs
True, but are they purely doing it because they are white, because they think they are easier targets or they believe they just have access to more money.

I knew people who would run off with the money from white people, but it was because they thought the white people wouldn't chase them. I'm going to assume they would have done the same to others accept clearly other black people aren't as likely to not ran after you or try to find you by other means.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In due time he probably gonna have to come out of pocket when them civil suits drop. So whether he willingly cuts check or cuts check by force someway or another I believe he will be cutting checks
Yes, but would you rather do that after you can't be charged criminally or risk being pulled in because you tried to do the right thing too soon. And the key word is probably.

Also, who does he pay back and when does it stop? Is it everyone who saw Ceasar on the Breakfast Club or just the people Envy personally brought to Ceasar? How would you know that the person didn't find Ceasar outside of Envy and the Breakfast Club.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
True, but are they purely doing it because they are white, because they think they are easier targets or they believe they just have access to more money.

I knew people who would run off with the money from white people, but it was because they thought the white people wouldn't chase them. I'm going to assume they would have done the same to others accept clearly other black people aren't as likely to not ran after you or try to find you by other means.
Coke is used by a lot of well to due cacs with big pockets. Digging in white people pockets is what some people like to do. They not fans of seeing black people on drugs but don't give a fuck about cacs doing it

Some don't like the thought of sticking a gun into a hardworking black person face but don't mind scaring and digging into a cacs pocket

Some don't like the idea of scamming black people especially hardworking black people but have zero problems scanning cacs

There's literally people that live off the idea of take it "downtown".. downtown in NYC is lower Manhattan aka cacland.. I have even talked about making money legally and taking it downtown and over charging white people. I know people with legal bizz that live by that state of mind. Hell NYC lives by that state of mind that's why everything more expensive downtown cause of the gullible cac. If you know you know

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yes, but would you rather do that after you can't be charged criminally or risk being pulled in because you tried to do the right thing too soon. And the key word is probably.

Also, who does he pay back and when does it stop? Is it everyone who saw Ceasar on the Breakfast Club or just the people Envy personally brought to Ceasar? How would you know that the person didn't find Ceasar outside of Envy and the Breakfast Club.
Properties and them seminars

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

That dude in the white isn't correct.

The only thing iHeart would care about is losing their advertisers. When they start losing that on their national level, or getting pressure, I'm sure they have, they will drop Envy. It's just for them to drop him now makes them seem like they're admitting to his guilt and agreeing with social media before anything has reached court.

Let's just say Envy is cleared and time passes, if I was them, I'd replace him and put another female and dude up there with Charlemagne. But Envy is not walking away from this without being culpable, in civil or criminal. I'd think they were already gathering a list of candidates in some back door meetings. They have national adspend that they have to make good on. They have a lot to lose.