Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Teletubbies.png

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Payola Rules

1. entire roster at Power 105 has countless examples of payola over the last 10 years - its not only Envy or the Breakfast Club

2. allegedly Envy brought on at least one business (credit repair) in exchange for getting a 25% stake in the company
- and there are other allegations of "employees" of iHeart charging $10k to get a BC interview

imo A payola prosecution would most likely focus on everything else other than Cesar

Flip2Dao alone is clear securities fraud and false advertising that Envy is on the hook for as a corporate officer and pitch man

sometimes there needs to be a whistleblower or significantly bad media attention to get the Feds to start an investigation

this recording by itself isn't damning - but Envy is going to really regret it

We aren't talking about all of the personalities at IHEART. It goes without saying payola is a regular occurrence in the radio world including streaming services. We or at least I am only talking about Envy and I guess the Breakfast Club as it relates to the scam with Ceasar.

Payola isn't just being paid for promoting and marketing. It's not informing the audience that you are being paid to promote the product or in this case service. Envy called Ceasar his partner on multiple occasions and people are talking as if they believed Envy was working with Ceasar. The Credit Guy may be different. I don't recall ever seeing him myself on the Breakfast Club so I can't speak to if people knew the Credit Guy was working with Envy during his visit on the show. If Envy mentioned to the audience that he had a business relationship with the Credit Guy, I don't see any payola related charges. Clearly, I don't know the ends and outs on the subject so maybe stating things off hand isn't enough and a full clear disclosure is needed. Maybe these disclosures also need to be officially documented as well.

Flip2Dao is potentially securities fraud which I wasn't speaking to, but I guess it could get mixed in with payola somehow. Again, i would assume similar rules would apply about Envy disclosing his part in the venture when it was mentioned on the Breakfast Club. Originally, he was listed on the website, but I wouldn't know if that counts as a disclosure sense it was outside of IHEART. Clearly at somepoint ( probably very recently) Envy asked them to remove him from the site. The question would then be did Envy have a legal obligation to disclose his reason for leaving if he left due to believing Flip2Dao was a fraud.

I agree that sometimes charges aren't made until public eyes are centered on something. However, Flip2Dao is a little different because its related to Crypto and it had a celebrity attached to it. The SEC has gone over a few cases of promoting or endorsement of crypto over the last few years which normally ended in a fine for the celebrity( TI, Paris Hilton, Soldier Boy, Shaq, Kim Kardashian Jake Paul, Tom Brady). The Breakfast Club is a top performing national show. I don't see them not doing this to help their agenda of getting crypto under the SEC control and collecting the associated fines especially since this more than likely a true securities case and easy to win. Obviously, they could have been or are building a case now.

Even with the potential for payola and securities charges, Envy hasn't been formally included in a criminal case. Maybe they are building the case on Envy or maybe high level Envy isn't guilty of anything other than promoting the scam supposedly unknowingly.maybe he walks with just some fines or nothing for cooperating.

Does anyone have the official criminal charges Ceasar is facing?

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
He really is.

It is 100% a Ponzi scheme. Budden called that shit from the jump!!

I guarantee Envy knew about it and kept going w/ it.
Envy knew exactly what was going on. Does his elevator go all the way up to the top? No but it’s not on the ground floor.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
this was EARLY Breakfast Club not like it is now.

Envy wasn't on that sh*t like that then

Again what has Envy track record shown that he aint a liar?

He cheated on HIS wife. So its the other chicks FAULT?

and ummm Envy had a few side chicks.

but it don't matter though.

Cause in the end we gone see how all THIS shakes out.
Bitches get cheated on every day B.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Envy is so green. He had three of his Desert Storm family decline to get involved and was unable to see that what Caesar had going on was janky.

This whole time I'm peeping how naive Envy is to what he has got himself into but for him not to see the red flag in a home giveaway, not just a single family, but a 3 family 9 bedroom house.

Un-f*cking-believable!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Tony is legit bro
I met him years ago when he lived here in NC
His dad was in the real estate game so he’s always had knowledge

I believe you and I hope so.

I'm just saying he going 0 to 100 on this

I hope his intentions are true

Because he WILL be much more scrutinized going forward