Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never trusted Killer Mike. I told my boy years ago. He has all this info about Blacks succeeding then that Green Bank came out and it was scammy as fuck. The biggest red flag to me about Killer Mike is his weight. For someone so enlightened you'd think he would make his weight a priority.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

“And then he said he didn’t make any money “

andy-dwyer-parks-and-rec.gif

Reactions: fu2

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I never trusted Killer Mike. I told my boy years ago. He has all this info about Blacks succeeding then that Green Bank came out and it was scammy as fuck. The biggest red flag to me about Killer Mike is his weight. For someone so enlightened you'd think he would make his weight a priority.
What's the haps on the Green Bank, haven't heard anymore bout it

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder what made him want to scam?
He was on the radio show, djing at clubs during the week, and had gigs on the weekends. Just not making sense.
Plus you got a family? Why jeopardize all that?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the haps on the Green Bank, haven't heard anymore bout it
That is my point. I remember a buddy was raving about it. I went to the website and you had to sign up to wait to be a member. Then when more stuff came out it was a bunch of stipulations. I haven't heard anything about it for a year or so.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was on the radio show, djing at clubs during the week, and had gigs on the weekends. Just not making sense.
NIGGA all the stuff you mentioned cost money!!!! That lifestyle ain't cheap.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a weird thread and situation. DJ Envy is not even charged and Ceaser has said multiple times that DJ Envy had nothing to do with the case.

But all you see online is people dragging Envy. What’s funny is people calling him stupid? Do people realize how easily it is to get scammed?

christop

Rising Star
Registered
This is a weird thread and situation. DJ Envy is not even charged and Ceaser has said multiple times that DJ Envy had nothing to do with the case.

But all you see online is people dragging Envy. What’s funny is people calling him stupid? Do people realize how easily it is to get scammed?
Most people don't like Envy so they are going to go at him.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NIGGA all the stuff you mentioned cost money!!!! That lifestyle ain't cheap.

WTF you mean cost money? This nigga was making money DJing, doing gigs on the weekends, and he was on the radio? HE was fucking making money. WTF are you on??

This nigga was doing parties at the CIAA where they were charging like $75 -$500 a ticket...Multiple events.....I am trying to understand why that shit wasn't enough for this nigga.

Last not talk about all the fucking money he made on those mixtapes.....So I just don't understand why this nigga would jeopordize his family and career for some DUMB SHIT

YOU DON'T TRY AND FUCK OVER THE GOVERNMENT....IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
His bitch

He was punching outta his weight class, envy always been kind of a square playing gangsta games. She knew it and it dried her pussy up. This nigga used to spend stoooopid bread on his bitch, she barely liked him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
WTF you mean cost money? This nigga was making money DJing, doing gigs on the weekends, and he was on the radio? HE was fucking making money. WTF are you on??

This nigga was doing parties at the CIAA where they were charging like $75 -$500 a ticket...Multiple events.....I am trying to understand why that shit wasn't enough for this nigga.

Last not talk about all the fucking money he made on those mixtapes.....So I just don't understand why this nigga would jeopordize his family and career for some DUMB SHIT

YOU DON'T TRY AND FUCK OVER THE GOVERNMENT....IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS

That doesn't pay for a $10 million dollar house and buy you 10 $100,000+ cars

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That doesn't pay for a $10 million dollar house and buy you 10 $100,000+ cars
Do we know for sure he has mortgage on that house?
House could be paid for? Is it documented he paid 10 million for that house or is that an assumption?

I didn’t even include that damn podcast he got, the water he selling, and ain’t no telling what else he got going on.

I just don’t make assumptions without knowing true numbers which I will never have access to.

Maybe he put $5 million down as a down payment and only has a $5 million dollar mortgage.

Did his wife mother leave them an inheritance ?

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotten away or used his resources and tax laws to get over on the system?

I don’t like that motherfucker but him and so many others use the system to get over, but I don’t know enough about the shit he did prior to being the ex president. I know he sold that damn hotel in DC for 300 million

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Gotten away or used his resources and tax laws to get over on the system?

I don’t like that motherfucker but him and so many others use the system to get over, but I don’t know enough about the shit he did prior to being the ex president. I know he sold that damn hotel in DC for 300 million
Trump was getting away with it on a local level until he ran for president and now the Feds seen what he was doing and that is that

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raising 6 kids in the NY/NJ metro area, with 2 in college, and a lightskin wife who spends faster than he can earn... that's why he scams. Same as the Wall Street hedge fund guys, maintaining the lifestyle demands that they keep up the scam for as long as they can before the Feds come calling.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Raising 6 kids in the NY/NJ metro area, with 2 in college, and a lightskin wife who spends faster than he can earn... that's why he scams. Same as the Wall Street hedge fund guys, maintaining the lifestyle demands that they keep up the scam for as long as they can before the Feds come calling.
What’s his wife being light skinned have to do with anything?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
House could be paid for? Is it documented he paid 10 million for that house or is that an assumption?

I didn’t even include that damn podcast he got, the water he selling, and ain’t no telling what else he got going on.

I just don’t making assumptions without knowing true numbers which I will never have access to.

Maybe he put $5 million down as a down payment and only has a $5 million dollar mortgage.

So you're saying he paid cash for a $5+ million dollar house? You think DJ gigs are making that much? And because of TBC he's not DJing like that anymore.

It's Mary's old house. It was a whole legal procedure about it and its public record. She wanted $10, he got it for less.

His podcast with his wife? When is the last time you heard anyone talk about it?

are you just being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian?

Obviously he was involved in the Ponzi scheme because he needed, or at least wanted more money.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

I just don’t making assumptions without knowing true numbers which I will never have access to.

I will say envy sued star and got cash from the radio. His crib before this one was big as shit too . He could have sold that one and moved into the other.

But the main point I will make is knowing or not he has to proof it

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’m new to this thread and admittedly just browsed but I’m not seeing DJ Envy’s fault in this. He wasn’t profiting from Pina’s investors and it isn’t clear that he knew Pina was scamming. It is real easy to get fooled by fast talk and “easy money”.

IMO DJ Envy’s name is involved because of his fame and longer pockets to sue.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
So you're saying he paid cash for a $5+ million dollar house? You think DJ gigs are making that much? And because of TBC he's not DJing like that anymore.

It's Mary's old house. It was a whole legal procedure about it and its public record. She wanted $10, he got it for less.

His podcast with his wife? When is the last time you heard anyone talk about it?

Obviously he was involved in the Ponzi scheme because he needed, or at least wanted more money.

Exactly how much money did DJ Envy directly profit from any of Pina’s scams?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Naw not trying to be contrarian at all just stating we just don’t know.

I’m not a dj so I don’t know how much they get paid, but from what I got from him he was doing a dj gig damn near everyday of the week. That adds up plus doing like HBCU homecomings and other events. Not sure how much he was charging for those but I’m coming from the stand point the more you do the more you make.

$500 for 1 DJ gig is not a lot, but if you do 10 that’s 5,000.

That nigga seemed to work a lot.

Plus like I said his wife mother died and she could have left some money and properties. He probably used the down payment for his new house by selling his old.

Honestly for regular 9-5 folks yeah $10 million is a lot of money for a house, but in DC there are houses that go for that all the time. Down here in Charlotte I drive by houses at that price point or more going to the barber.

Did he say how much he paid for the house he lives in?