Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
LOL! DJ Ponzi and the Breakfast Schemers.

I wonder if you can sue the parent company for liability for promotion of these fraudsters.

Don't sue Envy. Sue his bosses for helping promote his schemes and watch how correct that nigga comes.

He's not trying to lose his Breakfast Club check. Deal with his handlers and that coon will soon change his tune.

Last edited:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
LOL! DJ Ponzi and the Breakfast Schemers.

I wonder if you can sue the parent company for liability for promotion of these fraudsters.

Don't sue Envy. Sue his bosses for helping promote his schemes and watch how correct that nigga comes.

He's not trying to lose his Breakfast Club check. Deal with his handlers and that coon will change his too

This nigga is cooked. If I wad his Bosses at the Breakfast Club I would cut bait on this fraudulent ass nigga before he drags you into his mess.

This is par for the course of so called DJs I have neve heard or seen spin a record.

MC Search did the same shit when he wax a 'DJ". Stole a bunch of money in Detroit and got blackballed from the industry.

Search and Pete Nice can't stand each other now. Notice how you aint heard shit about a 3rd Bass Reunion.

Listen to these MFers
beefing on who's the biggest loser.

Rakim wants to knock Search the fuck out.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Yoooooooooo!!!!!!!

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

D1tjNM.jpg

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: at everything. Let no person be left not roasted. It's ok to wish embarrassment on all parties involved. A Royal Rumble where everyone gets eliminated.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
That seat is only getting hotter for Envy. The water is boiling and millions have been stolen from people. BFC is enteraining sometimes but morally they have some shitty ass hosts with Charla and his past rape case and now Envy scamming people with a fat rat bastid he brought on. Keep in mind this stattion is ran by the scummiest of all scum Puff fuckin Diddy aka Brother Love. It's just so fitting. It be some shit to see Envy and Diddy go to jail within the next yr or so.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That seat is only getting hotter for Envy. The water is boiling and millions have been stolen from people. BFC is enteraining sometimes but morally they have some shitty ass hosts with Charla and his past rape case and now Envy scamming people with a fat rat bastid he brought on. Keep in mind this stattion is ran by the scummiest of all scum Puff fuckin Diddy aka Brother Love. It's just so fitting. It be some shit to see Envy and Diddy go to jail within the next yr or so.

Yep, they are about to get his ass...That scamming shit will get you caught!!...Fuck him!!