Is DJ Envy (aka Individual #1) a real estate scammer?

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

dirtyrottenscoundrels_MAIN.png

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why you only do businesses with LICENSED professionals with solid reputations and referrals.

When has a celebrity ever given information to the masses on how to get rich and it actually worked?

Envy doesn't even have a Real Estate license or any type of formal business training.

Real rich people only use Financial Advisors or Planners with series 7. You deserve to be ripped off if you think a YouTuber is going to give you the keys to succeed.
Folks want the fast way. Plus the clout of working with a “celebrity”

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That seat is only getting hotter for Envy. The water is boiling and millions have been stolen from people. BFC is enteraining sometimes but morally they have some shitty ass hosts with Charla and his past rape case and now Envy scamming people with a fat rat bastid he brought on. Keep in mind this stattion is ran by the scummiest of all scum Puff fuckin Diddy aka Brother Love. It's just so fitting. It be some shit to see Envy and Diddy go to jail within the next yr or so.

Puffy doesn't own or run any "Power" Radio Stations. They are owned and operated by iheartmedia. Puffy owns the Revolt TV network that had a TV licensing agreement with TBC that ended in April when BET began broadcasting the show.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So not only was Envy sharing a office with this dude and in countless videos online promoting his business and hosting his in person conferences but claims he wasn't part of the scam or getting a cut?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Hold on bgol legal i got a question...

Can Envy be charged with anything for NOT notifying previous, existing and subsequent investors that Cesar was a thief?

can he be charged fir PROMOTING something IF he knew it was bad?

What if he didn't know for real Cesar was dirty?

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Can Envy be charged with anything for NOT notifying previous, existing and subsequent investors that Cesar was a thief?

I think it depends on if the suit is civil vs criminal. I believe all these suites are civil so far so the burden of proof is not as high as a criminal case to get a judgement against him. However, I don’t think they can get him with that one because it was out there that he was an ex-con when they had him on BC. They mentioned it multiple times. As far as him being an accessory to the fraud that would all be based on timelines. If he knew of Pina’s fraudulent dealings and continued to do business with and promote Pina, then I’d say he gonna be paying out. Just my non-expert opinion.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Puffy doesn't own or run any "Power" Radio Stations. They are owned and operated by iheartmedia. Puffy owns the Revolt TV network that had a TV licensing agreement with TBC that ended in April when BET began broadcasting the show.
Puffy is a "founder" of Revolt TV.
Owner? Not so much.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes. He can be charged for all the above.
Will be be found guilty is a different thing.
He has celebrity status and people will be blinded by that.

Nothing will happen to Envy on a criminal level.
He might lose his job for Payola.
He might have to offer settlement money for his involvement.