Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
My bad, fam. I should have worded my last reply better. What I meant was "If anyone thinks that Israel bombing numerous hospitals, universities, houses, daycare centers, etc. indiscriminately and sloppily is to "free hostages", then I have a bridge to sell them. "

When I mentioned "spin", I was referring to the propaganda statements about "freeing hostages" that Israel puts out to defend this debacle. Not you, specifically. Not emotional at all. Just bluntly calling it how i see it.

To put it simply, Hamas want's the IDF's colonial boot off Gaza's neck. Israel initially funded Hamas for destabilization. Messy. You can only push a group of people so far.

Cool and we agree on almost everything.

Where I think people are off is that I think Hamas are hurting Palestinians almost as much as Bibi is.

That's what I see. They are leading them to ruin. What was the post Oct 7 plan? Even if the plan is all out war, they did an absolutely horrible job preparing their civilians for it.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cool and we agree on almost everything.

Where I think people are off is that I think Hamas are hurting Palestinians almost as much as Bibi is.

That's what I see. They are leading them to ruin. What was the post Oct 7 plan? Even if the plan is all out war, they did an absolutely horrible job preparing their civilians for it.

The current conflict over there began way before October 7th. DECADES. Again, Israel is not just dealing with counter strikes from Hamas. This is way beyond Gaza at this point.

What's Israel's post war plan?
Who's next to bounce from the Israeli government?
How many more Israeli cargo ships will be struck by Houthis?
How many military outposts and Iron Dome facilities will Hezbollah continue to hit?
How thin is Israel willing to continue to stretch itself, while the IDF and Israeli government bicker internally?

Stay tuned :popcorn::popcorn:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
The current conflict over there began way before October 7th. DECADES. Again, Israel is not just dealing with counter strikes from Hamas. This is way beyond Gaza at this point.

What's Israel's post war plan?
Who's next to bounce from the Israeli government?
How many more Israeli cargo ships will be struck by Houthis?
How many military outposts and Iron Dome facilities will Hezbollah continue to hit?
How thin is Israel willing to continue to stretch itself, while the IDF and Israeli government bicker internally?

Stay tuned :popcorn::popcorn:

Of course the conflict began decades ago.

My question goes back to Hamas because they are the ones who are supposed to be taking care of the Palestinian people.

I can't stress this enough. Palestinians are the only ones dying right now. Who's looking out for them?

Listen, honestly, Houthis and Hezbollah are distractions. Houthis can seize a cargo ship, how does that stop more Palestinian death exactly?

Israel's post war plan is annexation, condos and hotels on the beach. I really believe that.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn nearly 300

“Israeli and Palestinian forces may have committed war crimes during Saturday’s hostage raids — UN human rights office

A UN spokesman expressed concerns about possible violations of rules of proportionality, distinction, and precaution by the Israeli forces in Saturday’s raid at the Nuseirat refugee camp.

Palestinian officials alleged that 274 people including dozens of women and children were killed in the op.

The spokesman also said Palestinian armed groups who are holding hostages in densely populated areas are putting the lives of nearby civilians and the hostages at “added risks”

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Of course the conflict began decades ago.

My question goes back to Hamas because they are the ones who are supposed to be taking care of the Palestinian people.

I can't stress this enough. Palestinians are the only ones dying right now. Who's looking out for them?

Listen, honestly, Houthis and Hezbollah are distractions. Houthis can seize a cargo ship, how does that stop more Palestinian death exactly?

Israel's post war plan is annexation, condos and hotels on the beach. I really believe that.

they are the ones who are supposed to be taking care of the Palestinian people

Houthis can seize a cargo ship, how does that stop more Palestinian death exactly?

That's not how proxy wars work. This is a multi-faceted proxy war that is beyond Gaza.

Houthis have taken out more than one cargo ship. Numerous cargo ships. This is an economic attack on commerce. it has been effective considering Israeli natives are getting more restless. Hezbollah taking out the Iron Dome and numerous military outposts is more than just a "distraction". A proxy war is not a "distraction".

Israel's goal of that "greater Israel" map displayed will likely fail, just like IDF's "Hamas will be washed in a few weeks" assessment.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
"greater Israel" map

I think many folks don’t know about this.
If they did, everything probably would make sense.

Israel had taken parts of Lebanon & Egypt

Israel current have parts of Syria and most of Palestine…

the reply AllUniverse made about hotel and beaches is spot on… them Jewish folks have plans and Palestinian being there ain’t part of the equation

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think many folks don’t know about this.
If they did, everything probably would make sense.

Israel had taken parts of Lebanon & Egypt

Israel current have parts of Syria and most of Palestine…

the reply AllUniverse made about hotel and beaches is spot on… them Jewish folks have plans and Palestinian being there ain’t part of the equation

Yep, it's why the IDF is in Rafah, bordering Egypt. IDF's efforts has nothing to do with "Free the Israeli hostages", "Hamas is hiding in Rafah" bullshit buzzwords being sold and parroted by mainstream media. The goal of an oil refinery, beachfront property, hotels, etc. within the "greater Israel" map is the real reason behind this conflict.

Not the "October 7th" regurgitated smokescreen.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yep, it's why the IDF is in Rafah, bordering Egypt. IDF's efforts has nothing to do with "Free the Israeli hostages", "Hamas is hiding in Rafah" bullshit buzzwords being sold and parroted by mainstream media. The goal of an oil refinery, beachfront property, hotels, etc. within the "greater Israel" map is the real reason behind this conflict.

Not the "October 7th" regurgitated smokescreen.

October 7 just gave them a scapegoat

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“UK approved over 100 weapons export licenses to Israel since Gaza conflict began

The UK has approved over 100 export licenses for weapons and military equipment to Israel since the start of the Gaza war, according to new data released by the Department for Business and Trade on Tuesday.

Military equipment covered under these licenses includes components essential for the operation of military aircraft, vehicles, and combat naval vessels”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
The word play be tricky

Saying Hamas accept the ceasefire plan

But did they really

From what I’ve seen they said their open to discussion but won’t give up weapons..

Israel War: Hamas says it accepts UN-backed Gaza truce plan, US cites 'hopeful signs of ceasefire'​

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This from a Israeli site:

Hamas response rejects hostage-ceasefire deal offer presented by Biden — Israeli official​

By Reuters and ToI Staff
An Israeli official says that Jerusalem has received Hamas’s response to the hostage release and ceasefire deal offer presented by US President Joe Biden late last month, and that the reply from the terror group effectively rejects the proposal.

“This evening, Israel received, via the mediator, the Hamas response. In its response, Hamas has rejected the proposal for a hostage release that was presented by President Biden,” the Israeli official says, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The official adds that Hamas has changed the main parameters of the proposal.

The statement comes after Hamas announced that it had submitted a response to Qatari and Egyptian mediators expressing “readiness to positively” come to a deal in the ongoing war in Gaza, sparked by the terror group’s October 7 massacre in southern Israel.

The Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad response to Israel’s latest hostage-ceasefire proposal reportedly includes amendments to the offer, including a new timeline for the hostage release and withdrawal of Israeli troops from Gaza.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
That's not how proxy wars work. This is a multi-faceted proxy war that is beyond Gaza.

Houthis have taken out more than one cargo ship. Numerous cargo ships. This is an economic attack on commerce. it has been effective considering Israeli natives are getting more restless. Hezbollah taking out the Iron Dome and numerous military outposts is more than just a "distraction". A proxy war is not a "distraction".

Israel's goal of that "greater Israel" map displayed will likely fail, just like IDF's "Hamas will be washed in a few weeks" assessment.

When I say distraction I literally mean in terms of helping the Palestinian people not get blown up. Because even though they are racist as fuck, just like Israelis, I don't like to see any suffering on that scale.

Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran... None have slowed down the Israeli invasion.

I understand you are saying they are attacking on multiple fronts and putting pressure in other strategic ways like economically. But it hasn't been enough.

I'm not saying I want an all out war obviously, but I'm wondering if they actually have the Palestinian people's interest at heart.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
CENTCOM claims they destroyed three anti-ship cruise missile (ASCM) launchers in an area of Yemen and an unmanned aerial system (UAS) launched from an area of Yemen.

They also confirm that a USV caused serious damage to a ship in the Red Sea, which "caused severe flooding and engine room damage."

On the other hand, they reported the launch of two anti-ship ballistic missiles from Yemen that caused no damage.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Houthis got another one….

They warned ships about going to Israel

Apparently India recently made a weapons delivery to Israelis

Kinda makes sense, being the Houthis was hell bend on sinking this vessel

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Footage shows troops using trebuchet to launch incendiaries at Lebanon​

By Emanuel Fabian
Footage circulating on social media shows Israeli soldiers using a trebuchet to launch incendiaries at Lebanon, to set fires on the other side of the border.

The Lebanon border area has dense vegetation which poses a challenge to Israeli forces deployed to the area. It is believed such fires are intended to aid the army in identifying terrorists trying to infiltrate into Israel or carry out other attacks.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
C216-D9-B8-ADB9-40-A1-A688-9-C8-CB528-F4-AD.jpg

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Footage shows troops using trebuchet to launch incendiaries at Lebanon​

By Emanuel Fabian
Footage circulating on social media shows Israeli soldiers using a trebuchet to launch incendiaries at Lebanon, to set fires on the other side of the border.

The Lebanon border area has dense vegetation which poses a challenge to Israeli forces deployed to the area. It is believed such fires are intended to aid the army in identifying terrorists trying to infiltrate into Israel or carry out other attacks.

Start to understand the overall frustration expressed by some Arabs countries that signed the Abraham accords, in their mind they recognized the almighty Israel winner of the Yom Kippur war, the Six-day war not that half-backed military power that's been systematically exposed since October.

They got played ! :lol:

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
When I say distraction I literally mean in terms of helping the Palestinian people not get blown up. Because even though they are racist as fuck, just like Israelis, I don't like to see any suffering on that scale.

Houthis, Hezbollah, Hamas, Iran... None have slowed down the Israeli invasion.

I understand you are saying they are attacking on multiple fronts and putting pressure in other strategic ways like economically. But it hasn't been enough.

I'm not saying I want an all out war obviously, but I'm wondering if they actually have the Palestinian people's interest at heart.

Three weeks expectation vs. 9-Months reality (so far and counting), is definitely a slowing down effect. Israel has not been successful. IDF has been driven back numerous times. Without a serious ceasefire, things will only escalate. Israeli Times only mentioning Hamas not accepting the Ceasefire while Israel states it is not obligated to do so, is laughable. That's not the only military group IDF are in a proxy war with.

"Destroy Hamas"

"Israel will achieve all of it's goals (greater Israel map)"

Again, so far, unsuccessful at the goals quoted above, and likely not happening.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’ve seen this asked plenty of times, kinda in a fuck Hamas way before.

I’m ask and answer this question… How is Hamas helping the Palestinians people against Israel?

I feel Hamas has acted as a barrier that seek to slow the complete destruction of the natives of Palestine.

Now Hamas gets most of the notoriety because they are connected to Iran. It’s clear how we feel about Iran.
PLO putting up Resistance also but they don’t get coverage along with many other groups.

Look at this map, what’s labeled Israel is technically Palestine.

I feel if you take Hamas outta the equation, The Gaza Strip would be Israel.

_132501879_gaza_evacuation_zones_290124_640-nc.png.webp