Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You making my point for me fam. Historically every time Palestinians refused statehood, the result was loss of land.

The only way to stop this loss of land is statehood with defined borders.

What is Hamas getting the Palestinian people right now?

Can you tell me how October 7th benefited their people at all?

What did they do to prepare their own people for the invasion that was obviously coming after October 7th?

Right now Hamas is abusing Palestinians almost as much as Israel is.

My bad this was the first time I heard of them refusing statehood.

Hearing the Palestinians don’t want statehood, kinda change the outlook.

I’ve been lead to believe they had statehood but not everyone recognized it, for varies reasons.

Reading this definition, I definitely see why certain things are happening at the rebate they are.

What is Statehood -
noun
  1. the status of being a recognized independent nation.
    "the transition from late colonialism to political statehood

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
My bad this was the first time I heard of them refusing statehood.

Hearing the Palestinians don’t want statehood, kinda change the outlook.

I’ve been lead to believe they had statehood but not everyone recognized it, for varies reasons.

Reading this definition, I definitely see why certain things are happening at the rebate they are.

What is Statehood -
noun
  1. the status of being a recognized independent nation.
    "the transition from late colonialism to political statehood
Now you just trolling.

I guess that's easier then answering my questions.

Have a good one fam.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You making my point for me fam. Historically every time Palestinians refused statehood, the result was loss of land.

The only way to stop this loss of land is statehood with defined borders.

What is Hamas getting the Palestinian people right now?

Can you tell me how October 7th benefited their people at all?

What did they do to prepare their own people for the invasion that was obviously coming after October 7th?

Right now Hamas is abusing Palestinians almost as much as Israel is.

Are you saying that Palestinians refused their own statehood or refused recognizing the statehood of Israel that was forced upon them? If the latter, that's quite rich considering Israel has taken additional land by force, while your pretending this was a peaceful decision or something. The borders were already defined when the Israeli experiment was established in the 1940's by the British and U.S.

Better questions...

How did the Israeli "open prison style" occupation of Gaza benefit Palestinians at all?

How did the IDF's killing of more Israelis than Hamas on October 7th benefit Israelis?

How does the IDF benefit Israeli hostages by killing more than recovered?

What is Israel / IDF getting it's own people in Northern Israel who are blaming Tel Aviv for Houthis missiles striking their homes?

Israel has exterminated mostly women and children (36K and rising in Gaza), but "Hamas is abusing Palestinians almost as much as Israel is"? WTF? Where is Hamas shooting, bombing, firing missiles at Gazans? Ohhh wait, you're using the IDF's 'splainin of "we had to strike universities, hospitals, homes, senior centers, water utilities, etc, and kill 36K women and children because Hamas is suspected to be hiding behind them".

Right now Israel is attacking Lebanon, Syria, Rafah, Gaza, West Bank, etc. You want to blame Hamas for that too?

Again, this conflict didn't begin on October 7th but you keep bringing that up like the mainstream media does.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Northern Israel …. Next

And for the Southern part, the port of Eilat is now a part-time naval museum …. sponsored by Houthis !

All part of the expanding FAFO tour...

Since VETOING a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas in the UN twice, the US is now calling for pressure on Hamas to negotiate the same cease-fire

Great, seems that something is not going to plan.

If you remember at the peak of the Israeli massacre in Gaza, the US and the Biden administration were against any ceasefire and screamed that Israel had the right to defend itself by massacring thousands of children.

The US even VETOED a cease-fire resolution twice in the UN.

They were firmly convinced that Israel would finish the job of ethnic cleansing in a few months, and everything would be forgotten in a short time.

But unfortunately for them it did not happen. The Israeli army has failed to complete any of its stated objectives in Gaza.

They withdrew from northern Gaza after heavy losses and failed to neutralize Hamas.

They then entered Khan Younis where they managed to capture only half the city despite being equipped with every weapon available by the US. Soon after even greater losses, they withdrew from there as well.

In the end, so that the matter does not turn out to be shameful and Netanyahu does not fly from his office, they announced that only one more invasion of Rafah and Hamas is finished.

They entered Rafah and after almost 3 months they managed to occupy only the border area which is uninhabited and two streets of the city itself.

The military machinery is completely buried in the mud.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah flared up and began a massive bombardment of targets in northern Israel.

So instead of ethnic cleansing in Gaza with the massacre of children, Israel faced ethnic cleansing on its territory without the massacre of civilians. All of northern Israel has now been evacuated and is the site of ghost towns.

After the US saw that Israel was losing on every possible front, Biden came up with a proposal for a cease-fire, and it made it clear that everyone must pressure Hamas to accept it.

From VETOING the ceasefire and "the ceasefire is only to help Hamas", to "please ask Hamas for a ceasefire".

So the massacre of children did not bring a military victory to Israel. The same trick they used against Russia. The moment they realize that they are losing, they beg for negotiations. They get armed in time and strike again.

On the other hand Hezbollah is getting stronger and stronger and Israel has to bluff that they will invade Lebanon to neutralize over 100k fighters with the potential and infrastructure to reinforce from Syria, Iraq, Iran and Yemen.

That will be really interesting to watch.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m say this one thing Israel is great at is knock off people via the eye in the sky.

I don’t know how many high ranking folks they have murked since Oct 7 but they definitely get that job done.

I think it’s like 10 between Hezbollah and Iranian officials.

They elite when it comes to that

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So much for the "Operation Prosperity" naval coalition of U.S. Europe, Jordan, etc..

Axios on a US intelligence report:
The United States and its allies failed to stop the Houthi attacks in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden.

The interests of more than 65 countries were harmed, while 29 major shipping and energy companies changed the course of their ships.

The rate of container shipping through the Red Sea has decreased by 90% since mid-February

Undeterred Houthi attacks are putting pressure on international trade

The US Navy has so far spent $1 billion to confront Houthis missiles and drones.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m say this one thing Israel is great at is knock off people via the eye in the sky.

I don’t know how many high ranking folks they have murked since Oct 7 but they definitely get that job done.

I think it’s like 10 between Hezbollah and Iranian officials.

They elite when it comes to that

So far, that has helped expand the IDF's FAFO tour. IDF took out a senior Hezbollah commander. Hezbollah retaliates by turning Northern Israel into ghost towns.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So far, that has helped expand the IDF's FAFO tour. IDF took out a senior Hezbollah commander. Hezbollah retaliates by turning Northern Israel into a ghost town.

Yep true, In Back to back weeks they knocked off a top dog in Lebanon.

I know they waiting for Qatar to kick the Hamas leader out.

Now I did read two things,
another proxy group likely to become active soon

And some of the houthis have made their way to Iraq

True or not, I’m not sure

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This.

They’re still stuck in the late 70’s early 80’s that strategy of murking people left and right was effective when those folks were still around

Sadat was assassinated 43 years ago and Arafat died 20 years, Israelis don’t understand that those militants ain’t scared they brought the fight on the battlefield and left that clandestine struggle long time ago. Try talking about suicide bombing with a ninja from the Hezbollah, Hamas or Houthis and he‘ll give you that crazy look :oops: :oops:

Like what for ! We’re whooping their asses on the battlefield !

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The US even VETOED a cease-fire resolution twice in the UN.

They were firmly convinced that Israel would finish the job of ethnic cleansing in a few months, and everything would be forgotten in a short time.

After the US saw that Israel was losing on every possible front, Biden came up with a proposal for a cease-fire, and it made it clear that everyone must pressure Hamas to accept it.

From VETOING the ceasefire and "the ceasefire is only to help Hamas", to "please ask Hamas for a ceasefire".

This.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This.

They’re still stuck in the late 70’s early 80’s that strategy of murking people left and right was effective when those folks were still around

Sadat was assassinated 43 years ago and Arafat died 20 years, Israelis don’t understand that those militants ain’t scared they brought the fight on the battlefield and left that clandestine struggle long time ago. Try talking about suicide bombing with a ninja from the Hezbollah, Hamas or Houthis and he‘ll give you that crazy look :oops: :oops:

Like what for ! We’re whooping their asses on the battlefield !

Yep, Israel striking some senior commanders has been ineffective and did not win any of IDF's military objectives. Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, etc., are a MOBILE HIVE that quickly strikes and quickly moves, not a centrally located unit where if you take out a senior commander here and there, it stops them. NOPE.

For example, an air craft carrier is a bloated sitting duck in the red sea for Houthis.

Israel is stuck in the 80's with OLD leadership making ill-advised military decisions.

Last edited:

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, Israel striking some senior commanders has been ineffective and did not win any of IDF's military objectives. Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, etc., are a MOBILE HIVE that quickly strikes and moves, not a centrally located unit where if you take out a senior commander here and there, it stops them. NOPE.

For example, an air craft carrier is a bloated sitting duck in the red sea for Houthis.

Israel is stuck in the 80's with OLD leadership making ill-advised military decisions.

Israelis missed that evolution, they’re doomed it’s over !

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, Israel striking some senior commanders has been ineffective and did not win any of IDF's military objectives. Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, etc., are a MOBILE HIVE that quickly strikes and quickly moves, not a centrally located unit where if you take out a senior commander here and there, it stops them. NOPE.

I still think the Houthis hit the Eisenhower. There's virtually a media blackout on the ship. There's also a disinformation campaign going on right now to cover it up (like agents posting old USS Forrestal fire footage). After the attack the Eisenhower captain posted a clip on facebook titled "The Ike is alright" It showed a jet landing on the deck. That clip posted was filmed 3 months ago.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still think the Houthis hit the Eisenhower. There's virtually a media blackout on the ship. There's also a disinformation campaign going on right now to cover it up (like agents posting old USS Forrestal fire footage). After the attack the Eisenhower captain posted a clip on facebook titled "The Ike is alright" It showed a jet landing on the deck. That clip posted was filmed 3 months ago.

Yep, It was hit among others...

"The Saudis patched up the US aircraft carrier Eisenhower on the raid in Jeddah, which the good Houthis fired from ballistics and Yankee go home towards the Suez Canal."
-Africa Corp

The Houthis attacked the British destroyer D34 Diamond and two other Israeli-linked ships with ballistic anti-ship missiles. Urgently send the Houthis to the Black Sea - here their targets walk and fly at ease...

BREAKING

MV Verbena, after a strike from Yemen has been abandoned and is sinking - AP

In just four days this is the second ship that sinks in the Red Sea.

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Are you saying that Palestinians refused their own statehood or refused recognizing the statehood of Israel that was forced upon them? If the latter, that's quite rich considering Israel has taken additional land by force, while your pretending this was a peaceful decision or something. The borders were already defined when the Israeli experiment was established in the 1940's by the British and U.S.

Better questions...

How did the Israeli "open prison style" occupation of Gaza benefit Palestinians at all?

How did the IDF's killing of more Israelis than Hamas on October 7th benefit Israelis?

How does the IDF benefit Israeli hostages by killing more than recovered?

What is Israel / IDF getting it's own people in Northern Israel who are blaming Tel Aviv for Houthis missiles striking their homes?

Israel has exterminated mostly women and children (36K and rising in Gaza), but "Hamas is abusing Palestinians almost as much as Israel is"? WTF? Where is Hamas shooting, bombing, firing missiles at Gazans? Ohhh wait, you're using the IDF's 'splainin of "we had to strike universities, hospitals, homes, senior centers, water utilities, etc, and kill 36K women and children because Hamas is suspected to be hiding behind them".

Right now Israel is attacking Lebanon, Syria, Rafah, Gaza, West Bank, etc. You want to blame Hamas for that too?

Again, this conflict didn't begin on October 7th but you keep bringing that up like the mainstream media does.
Fam, so far I have respectfully answered every question but no one has answered mines. It's easier to deflect with bullshit or "better questions".

I will do so again, because these ain't my peeps and I have no emotional attachment to any of them. I REALLY don't understand why y'all taking it in that direction.

1. Literally, yes, the Palestinians have refused to accept the proposed statehood. That is just a fact of history. And every time they have decided to go to war to TAKE the territory, they've lost more of it.

2. Israelis open prison occupation is not meant to benefit Palestinians. It is meant to oppress Palestinians and benefit Israelis.

3. IDF did not kill more Israelis on Oct 7th then Hamas did. This is just silly. But here's another question that won't get answered. How did you feel watching the video of Hamas executing the brother who was at the festival? Shotgun point blank. No hesitation. For shits and giggles I suppose, since the brother was frozen in fear.

4. Bibi and the IDF do not care about the hostages beyond a few feel good photo ops.

5. You mean Hezbollah missile strikes, and Bibi so far has followed US instructions to keep this one cold. Hezbollah isn't really targeting civilians, they are more targeting military sites. Even so, Israel removed it's civilians from the area. If only Hamas cared to do the same for their own people.

6. I will repeat the question no one's answered yet. Since it was obvious that Israel would invade on Oct 8th, what did Hamas do to prepare it's population for the incoming onslaught? I will remind you that the Palestinians in Gaza are Hamas' responsibility. That's where the abuse comes in. What was the plan to protect Palestinians on Oct 8th? That's literally Hamas number one job!

7. Actually, Israel is retaliating against foreign nations that are helping Palestinians and helping Hamas. But you see this is the thing, actions have consequences. Israel's invasion is causing foreign nations to attack them. That's on Israel. Israel will attack them back, that's an obvious reaction. They are prepared for that reaction and they are preparing accordingly.

8. Obviously the conflict didn't start on Oct 7th. I look at Israel and go, duh Oct 7th was just a matter of time. I look at Hamas and go duh, of course you about to get invaded.

I'm the only one here who seems to want to talk about solutions. Do you know what would have been better for Palestinians then Oct 7th? Hamas peace with Egypt. Hamas peace with West Bank. Hamas peace with Jordan. I can go on. But they chose a killing spree and getting invaded instead.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Israel got this shit on lock…

Can Palestinians travel between the West Bank and Gaza?

Israel, however, has changed this position and now considers the West Bank and the Gaza Strip as "two separate and different areas". Residents of Gaza are only allowed to travel to the West Bank in exceptional humanitarian cases, particularly urgent medical cases, but not including marriage.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This shit wasn’t happening in December
We heard about a wounded soldier but 12 killed in one day

It’s getting real

Israeli media: Two soldiers from the 179th Brigade killed in central Gaza as a result of the detonation of an explosive device, and the wounding two others.

This brings the number of Israeli soldiers killed today up to at least 10, if not 12

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dude is probably the best I’ve ran across

He bring that historic talking point

he is ok - he is a soft racist
and in this vid he is ignoring all palestinian reporting as if they don't exist

atleast he acknowledges that idf has to be completely lying on its dead and wounded numbers

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
you do realise that the PA's main function is to work with Isreal to administrate the West Bank ?
and
all the palestinian resistance factions are currently unified behind Hamas?
The PA's main function is to govern the West Bank.

All due respect, you are falling for the trap the Israelis have set on the Palestinians for decades.

The worst thing that could happen to Israel is that with two states and clearly defined official borders, it would then become impossible for them to expand more and more.

So every time one party seeks to unite the Palestinians and work towards a Palestinian state, Israel props up the "resistance" factions to kill the movement, with promises of rebellion and getting all of their territory back.

That's how Hamas came into such power. That's what people mean when they say Bibi propped up Hamas. He let them have all the funding they wanted and watched them go fight against their own.

But maybe I'm just crazy for thinking that Palestinians would be better off if there was unity between West Bank and Gaza. I'm not even saying go back to having one government, I'm saying if the two parties could end their conflict, be at peace and cooperate with each other for the good of all Palestinians.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The PA's main function is to govern the West Bank.

All due respect, you are falling for the trap the Israelis have set on the Palestinians for decades.

The worst thing that could happen to Israel is that with two states and clearly defined official borders, it would then become impossible for them to expand more and more.

So every time one party seeks to unite the Palestinians and work towards a Palestinian state, Israel props up the "resistance" factions to kill the movement, with promises of rebellion and getting all of their territory back.

That's how Hamas came into such power. That's what people mean when they say Bibi propped up Hamas. He let them have all the funding they wanted and watched them go fight against their own.

But maybe I'm just crazy for thinking that Palestinians would be better off if there was unity between West Bank and Gaza. I'm not even saying go back to having one government, I'm saying if the two parties could end their conflict, be at peace and cooperate with each other for the good of all Palestinians.

governing is the province of a nation state... as you just stated there is no Palestinian state and Isreal will not allow one to be formed

so...

1. in reality, if not on paper, the PA exists to administrate parts of the west bank for Isreal...
2. current leadership of PA is corrupt and very strongly incentivised to keep working for Isreal

are you aware that Hamas and other resistance groups are operating in the West Bank too?
are you aware that factions of Fatah (PA) are conducting resistance missions in Gaza in coordination with the other organisations?