JAN 6 COMMITTEE FINAL PUBLIC HEARING MONDAY 12/19- They're making a list & Liz is checking it twice, criminal referrals on the way, MERRY XMAS BITCHES

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can’t see shit and this can’t be used as evidence
I see him wiping the prints off the stolen gun and tossing it into the front seat before grabbing the steering wheel to attempt to kill everyone who witnessed him pump several rounds into the prostitute he’d just sexually assaulted and pushed out of the vehicle onto the ground after refusing to pay.

You telling me you can’t see THAT?:smh:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
click the three dots next to the the emoji icon.... click media..... paste the URL

Yeah. I'm not doubting that it happened, but they're going to have to do a little better than that when it comes to evidence. Trying to get a clear view out of that is a reach (no pun intended).

That kills the argument he was in The Beast (Limousine).
On that note, we can agree. And odds are that they have something more concrete about this, too, and just haven't shared it yet.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah. I'm not doubting that it happened, but they're going to have to do a little better than that when it comes to evidence. Trying to get a clear view out of that is a reach (no pun intended).

On that note, we can agree. And odds are that they have something more concrete about this, too, and just haven't shared it yet.

And as the strings to their tapestry of lies slooooowly unravel..... Trump must've thought that the secret service agent was Vince McMahon and he was reliving a mock fight

donald-trump-vince-mcmahon.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year

(CNN)Then-President Donald Trump angrily demanded to go to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, and berated his protective detail when he didn't get his way, according to two Secret Service sources who say they heard about the incident from multiple agents, including the driver of the presidential SUV where it occurred.
The sources tell CNN that stories circulated about the incident -- including details that are similar to how former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson described it to the House select committee investigating January 6 -- in the months immediately afterward the US Capitol attack and before she testified this week.
While the details from those who heard the accounts differ, the Secret Service sources say they were told an angry confrontation did occur. And their accounts align with significant parts of Hutchinson's testimony, which has been attacked as hearsay by Trump and his allies who also have tried to discredit her overall testimony.
Like Hutchinson, one source, a longtime Secret Service employee, told CNN that the agents relaying the story described Trump as "demanding" and that the former President said something similar to: "I'm the f**king President of the United States, you can't tell me what to do." The source said he originally heard that kind of language was used shortly after the incident.

"He had sort of lunged forward -- it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don't know," the source said. "Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat -- for what reason, nobody had any idea."
The employee said he'd heard about the incident multiple times as far back as February 2021 from other agents, including some who were part of the presidential protective detail during that time period but none of whom were involved in the incident.
Enter your email to sign up for CNN's The Point with Chris Cillizza.
close dialog

CNN's Chris Cillizza cuts through the political spin and tells you what you need to know.
Sign Me Up
No Thanks
By subscribing, you agree to our
privacy policy.
The source added that agents often recounted stories of Trump's fits of anger, including the former President throwing and breaking things.
"Not just plates," the source added, a reference to how Hutchinson testified this week that she saw ketchup on the wall and a porcelain plate shattered on the floor of the White House dining room after Trump had thrown his lunch at the wall upon hearing about then-Attorney General William Barr telling a media outlet there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
The other Secret Service source, who spoke to the driver and another agent who wasn't there, said he heard about Trump verbally lashing out at his detail but not about any physical altercation. Neither source told CNN they had heard about Trump trying to grab at the steering wheel.
Three of the people present for the encounter in the presidential SUV, a modified armored version of a Chevrolet Suburban were Trump, detail leader Robert "Bobby" Engel, and the driver whose identify is not publicly known at this time.
Hutchinson herself didn't see the incident firsthand. She testified at the select committee hearing on Tuesday that she was told about it by then-White House deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato. She said Ornato told her the story in front of Engel.
She testified that Ornato told her that Engel repeatedly informed Trump on their way back to the White House after Trump's Ellipse speech that it wasn't safe to go to the Capitol.
According to Hutchinson, Ornato recounted Trump screaming, "I'm the f**king President. Take me up to the Capitol now." Trump then "reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel," Hutchinson recalled Ornato saying. She added that, according to Ornato, Trump used his other hand to "lunge" at Engel.
Hutchinson also testified that Trump and her boss, the then-President's chief of staff Mark Meadows, were aware of the possibility of violence on January 6, 2021, and that Trump supporters had weapons when they gathered on the Ellipse that day.
Engel and Ornato have both testified to the committee behind closed doors, but their statements were not used in the hearing Tuesday.
Neither Engel nor Ornato have commented publicly on Hutchinson's testimony.
A separate Secret Service official previously told CNN that Engel denied that Trump grabbed at the steering wheel or lunged toward an agent on his detail, and that Ornato denied telling Hutchinson the same. The official did not dispute that Trump directed his agents to take him to the Capitol.
Ornato has a close relationship with Trump and his team, having previously served as head of his protective detail and then being granted an unusual leave from his Secret Service duties to be detailed to the White House as deputy chief of staff for operations.
Hutchinson's account of the alleged incident was among the most shocking portions of Tuesday's hearing -- adding to an already damning portrait of how Trump was desperate to get to the Capitol at the time.
Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California, a member of the committee, said that the agents can come to the panel and dispute the claims under oath.
"No one is denying that the President wanted to go to the Capitol where this armed mob was attacking the Congress and trying to overturn the election," Lofgren said in an interview on CNN's AC360 on Wednesday night. "That is the main point shocking as the story about the limousine lurch was. The real legal import was that he wanted to go up there and nobody is disputing that."
Rep. Stephanie Murphy of Florida, another Democratic member of the committee, said on NBC's "Meet the Press NOW" that "Mr. Ornato did not have as clear of memories from this period of time as I would say Ms. Hutchinson did."
"But we are always happy folks who have recalled things to come back and talk to us," she added.

Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year - CNNPolitics

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
And as the strings to their tapestry of lies slooooowly unravel..... Trump must've thought that the secret service agent was Vince McMahon and he was reliving a mock fight

donald-trump-vince-mcmahon.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year

(CNN)Then-President Donald Trump angrily demanded to go to the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, and berated his protective detail when he didn't get his way, according to two Secret Service sources who say they heard about the incident from multiple agents, including the driver of the presidential SUV where it occurred.
The sources tell CNN that stories circulated about the incident -- including details that are similar to how former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson described it to the House select committee investigating January 6 -- in the months immediately afterward the US Capitol attack and before she testified this week.
While the details from those who heard the accounts differ, the Secret Service sources say they were told an angry confrontation did occur. And their accounts align with significant parts of Hutchinson's testimony, which has been attacked as hearsay by Trump and his allies who also have tried to discredit her overall testimony.
Like Hutchinson, one source, a longtime Secret Service employee, told CNN that the agents relaying the story described Trump as "demanding" and that the former President said something similar to: "I'm the f**king President of the United States, you can't tell me what to do." The source said he originally heard that kind of language was used shortly after the incident.

"He had sort of lunged forward -- it was unclear from the conversations I had that he actually made physical contact, but he might have. I don't know," the source said. "Nobody said Trump assaulted him; they said he tried to lunge over the seat -- for what reason, nobody had any idea."
The employee said he'd heard about the incident multiple times as far back as February 2021 from other agents, including some who were part of the presidential protective detail during that time period but none of whom were involved in the incident.
Enter your email to sign up for CNN's The Point with Chris Cillizza.
close dialog

CNN's Chris Cillizza cuts through the political spin and tells you what you need to know.
Sign Me Up
No Thanks
By subscribing, you agree to our
privacy policy.
The source added that agents often recounted stories of Trump's fits of anger, including the former President throwing and breaking things.
"Not just plates," the source added, a reference to how Hutchinson testified this week that she saw ketchup on the wall and a porcelain plate shattered on the floor of the White House dining room after Trump had thrown his lunch at the wall upon hearing about then-Attorney General William Barr telling a media outlet there was no widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
The other Secret Service source, who spoke to the driver and another agent who wasn't there, said he heard about Trump verbally lashing out at his detail but not about any physical altercation. Neither source told CNN they had heard about Trump trying to grab at the steering wheel.
Three of the people present for the encounter in the presidential SUV, a modified armored version of a Chevrolet Suburban were Trump, detail leader Robert "Bobby" Engel, and the driver whose identify is not publicly known at this time.
Hutchinson herself didn't see the incident firsthand. She testified at the select committee hearing on Tuesday that she was told about it by then-White House deputy chief of staff Tony Ornato. She said Ornato told her the story in front of Engel.
She testified that Ornato told her that Engel repeatedly informed Trump on their way back to the White House after Trump's Ellipse speech that it wasn't safe to go to the Capitol.
According to Hutchinson, Ornato recounted Trump screaming, "I'm the f**king President. Take me up to the Capitol now." Trump then "reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel," Hutchinson recalled Ornato saying. She added that, according to Ornato, Trump used his other hand to "lunge" at Engel.
Hutchinson also testified that Trump and her boss, the then-President's chief of staff Mark Meadows, were aware of the possibility of violence on January 6, 2021, and that Trump supporters had weapons when they gathered on the Ellipse that day.
Engel and Ornato have both testified to the committee behind closed doors, but their statements were not used in the hearing Tuesday.
Neither Engel nor Ornato have commented publicly on Hutchinson's testimony.
A separate Secret Service official previously told CNN that Engel denied that Trump grabbed at the steering wheel or lunged toward an agent on his detail, and that Ornato denied telling Hutchinson the same. The official did not dispute that Trump directed his agents to take him to the Capitol.
Ornato has a close relationship with Trump and his team, having previously served as head of his protective detail and then being granted an unusual leave from his Secret Service duties to be detailed to the White House as deputy chief of staff for operations.
Hutchinson's account of the alleged incident was among the most shocking portions of Tuesday's hearing -- adding to an already damning portrait of how Trump was desperate to get to the Capitol at the time.
Democratic Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California, a member of the committee, said that the agents can come to the panel and dispute the claims under oath.
"No one is denying that the President wanted to go to the Capitol where this armed mob was attacking the Congress and trying to overturn the election," Lofgren said in an interview on CNN's AC360 on Wednesday night. "That is the main point shocking as the story about the limousine lurch was. The real legal import was that he wanted to go up there and nobody is disputing that."
Rep. Stephanie Murphy of Florida, another Democratic member of the committee, said on NBC's "Meet the Press NOW" that "Mr. Ornato did not have as clear of memories from this period of time as I would say Ms. Hutchinson did."
"But we are always happy folks who have recalled things to come back and talk to us," she added.

Accounts of Trump angrily demanding to go to Capitol on January 6 circulated in Secret Service over past year - CNNPolitics
They wised up real quickly, they are not going to risk it all under oath for 45.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Law professor who taught Merrick Garland predicts he will indict Trump

like keeps saying…..something has to happen even though Trump is white they cannot let him get away with that or someone else will come behind him and do the same thing in the worst way.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey, I never said we needed him. ....but he's the heir apparent to orangeman, and it's like the Sith, he literally has to destroy orangeman to take his spot. Trump is incredibly bothered by his popularity so that's fun, and they'll have to sling arrows at each other for 2024, so that'll be fun too.

....but one of them is likely to be the nomimee....that shit is in the cards.

No his CRT nonsense and vaccine nonsense makes him dangerous. We don't need someone trying to stop diversity training like Trump did, not to mention how he tried to pressure the CDC and actually got them to change how they write up reports and issue recommendations.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Politics Nation, James Carville: "Repent, the end is near. This committee is only in the fourth or fifth inning, there's a lot more to go and there's a lot more that we're going to find out!!!"
:frozen::lol:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
2 Secret Service sources told CNN that Trump angrily demanded to be taken to the Capitol on January 6, partly confirming Cassidy Hutchinson's explosive testimony

Two Secret Service sources told CNN on Friday that they heard about former President Donald Trump lunging at the driver of his presidential SUV on January 6, 2021.

The pair of sources, who spoke under the condition of anonymity, backed up much of former Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson's explosive testimony on the altercation in the motorcade vehicle known as "the Beast" after Trump found out he wouldn't be driven to join his supporters at the Capitol.

trump-limo-gty-rc-201107_1604784463538_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
CNN BUSINESS:

"One post on TRuth Social .... referencing Cheney....posted a gif of a guillotine with the message. "#MGGA #MakeGuillotinesGreatAgain"

:frozen:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Kinzinger shares compilation of vulgar and threatening calls

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) shared a compilation of around a dozen vulgar and threatening calls to his congressional office to highlight an increase in threats of violence in politics.
“Threats of violence over politics has increased heavily in the last few years. But the darkness has reached new lows,” Kinzinger said in a tweet accompanying the video on Tuesday. “My new interns made this compilation of recent calls they’ve received while serving in my DC office.”
“I hope you naturally die as quickly as f—— possible,” one caller said.
“Going to come protest in front of your house this weekend. We know who your family is and we’re going to get you,” another caller said. “Gonna get your wife, gonna get your kids.”

Emily Brooks
Tue, July 5, 2022, 11:39 AM·2 min read

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) shared a compilation of around a dozen vulgar and threatening calls to his congressional office to highlight an increase in threats of violence in politics.
“Threats of violence over politics has increased heavily in the last few years. But the darkness has reached new lows,” Kinzinger said in a tweet accompanying the video on Tuesday. “My new interns made this compilation of recent calls they’ve received while serving in my DC office.”
“I hope you naturally die as quickly as f—— possible,” one caller said.
“Going to come protest in front of your house this weekend. We know who your family is and we’re going to get you,” another caller said. “Gonna get your wife, gonna get your kids.”

Some of the calls in the compilation did not include a direct threat, but demonstrated the kind of vulgar and angry calls that his office gets.
“You’re the biggest piece of shit politician in the world. Why don’t you just leave and go away and shut your f—— mouth, you piece of shit,” one caller said.
The video noted that calls and voicemails to Kinzinger’s congressional office are received by high school and college-level interns “attempting to learn about the legislative process.”
“The threats are unhinged and all too common,” Kinzinger said in another tweet from his personal account.
The Capitol Police said that its Threat Assessment Team has opened roughly 1,820 cases, including direct threats and directions of interest, from Jan. 1, 2022 to Mar. 23, 2022.
The number of threat assessment cases that the Capitol Police have opened has increased in recent years: In 2021, there were 9,625 cases, compared to 8,613 in 2020, 6,955 in 2019, 5,206 in 2018 and 3,939 in 2017.
Kinzinger, along with Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), is one of two House Republicans who sit on the Jan. 6 Select Committee. His participation in the panel, which House Republican leadership has boycotted, is the subject of intense criticism from other Republicans. Earlier this year, the
Republican National Committee formally censured Kinzinger and Cheney for sitting on the Jan. 6 panel.

Tuesday is not the first time that Kinzinger, who is not seeking reelection, has publicly shared threats against his family.

Last month, Kinzinger posted a photo of a letter sent to his home addressed to his wife that warned Kinzinger would be “executed.”

“Until we get a grip on telling people the truth, we can’t expect any differently,” Kinzinger said on ABC’s “This Week” at the time.

Kinzinger shares compilation of vulgar and threatening calls (yahoo.com)

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
He's agreed to a videotaped interview on Friday

Former White House Counsel Cipollone Agrees to Testify to Jan. 6 Committee
  • Cipollone was subpoenaed last week by the House committee
  • Counsel had raised legal concerns about Trump activities
Former White House Counsel Pat Cipollone has agreed to testify behind closed doors on Friday to the House committee investigating last year’s assault on the US Capitol, a person familiar with the matter said.

Cipollone, who panel members say has emerged as a key witness into the activities of President Donald Trump and his allies before and during the Jan. 6 insurrection, has agreed to sit for a transcribed interview after being subpoenaed, the person said Wednesday.

“The Select Committee’s investigation has revealed evidence that Mr. Cipollone repeatedly raised legal and other concerns about President Trump’s activities on Jan. 6th and in the days that preceded,” Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson said in a statement last week.

Cipollone has emerged in recent weeks as a subject of interest by committee members who say he was at the center of a number of events related to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection and then-President Donald Trump’s activities.

The interview will be recorded. A lawyer for Cipollone didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Cipollone did sit on April 13 behind closed doors for an “informal interview” by the committee -- which was considered off the record, the committee has confirmed.

His portrayal by committee members has been as a public servant who performed admirably for the nation, if not heroically, on Jan. 6 and before.

During the committee’s fourth hearing on June 21, vice chair Liz Cheney publicly and directly sought to appeal Cipollone, noting, “it takes public servants, people who’ve made a commitment to our system, to defend our system.”

“Our committee is certain that Donald Trump does not want Mr. Cipollone to testify here,” she said. “Indeed, our evidence shows Mr. Cipollone and his office tried to do what was right; they tried to stop a number of President Trump’s plans for January 6.”

Testimony during a public hearing last week by former White House staffer Cassidy Hutchinson described how Cipollone had warned White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and others that a scheme to block certification of Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory over Trump was unlawful.

But Hutchinson provided even more dramatic testimony about events on Jan. 6, including recalling that Cipollone raised concerns about the legal ramifications if Trump were to go with the mob of his supporters to the Capitol after his rally that day.

“We’re going to get charges of every crime imaginable if we make that movement,” Hutchinson quoted him saying at the time.

Jan. 6 Committee: Former White House Counsel Pat Cipollone to Testify to Panel - Bloomberg

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Miss Devereaux's attorneys, Bart Daniels & Matt Austin:

"I have been informed Senator Graham is nether a subject or a target of the investigation, simply a witness. This is all politics. Fulton County is engaged in a fishing expedition and working in concert with the January 6 Committe in Washington. Any information from an interview or deposition with Senator Graham would immediately be shared with the Jan 6 Committee..... Senator Graham plans to go to court, challenge the subpoena, and expects to prevail."
SOURCE: CNN

Things that an effeminate lying faggot shitting bricks would say....

BabyishZanyKakapo-size_restricted.gif

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Miss Devereaux's attorneys, Bart Daniels & Matt Austin:

"I have been informed Senator Graham is nether a subject or a target of the investigation, simply a witness. This is all politics. Fulton County is engaged in a fishing expedition and working in concert with the January 6 Committe in Washington. Any information from an interview or deposition with Senator Graham would immediately be shared with the Jan 6 Committee..... Senator Graham plans to go to court, challenge the subpoena, and expects to prevail."
SOURCE: CNN

Things that an effeminate lying faggot shitting bricks would say....

BabyishZanyKakapo-size_restricted.gif
So I read this as, "I have nothing to hide, but am about to go to court to fight against the subpoena that would reveal I have nothing to hide."

Yeah, that seems legit.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Former deputy press secretary for Trump to testify at an upcoming January 6 committee hearing

220705181119-sarah-matthews-file-061622-super-169.jpg

In this image from video released by the House select committee investigating January 6, an exhibit shows Sarah Matthews, former White House deputy press secretary, during a video deposition.

(CNN)
Sarah Matthews, who served as deputy press secretary in the Trump White House until resigning shortly after the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, has been subpoenaed by the House select committee investigating the insurrection and has agreed to testify at an upcoming hearing, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.
Matthews has been subpoenaed to testify at a public hearing as early as next week, sources tell CNN.
Matthews resigned the night of January 6, 2021, saying in a statement that she was honored to serve in then-President Donald Trump's administration but "was deeply disturbed by what I saw." She added: "Our nation needs a peaceful transfer of power."
After another former Trump White house aide, Cassidy Hutchinson, publicly testified before the committee last week, Matthews tweeted: "Anyone downplaying Cassidy Hutchinson's role or her access in the West Wing either doesn't understand how the Trump (White House) worked or is attempting to discredit her because they're scared of how damning this testimony is."

CONTINUED:
Sarah Matthews: Former deputy press secretary for Trump to testify - CNNPolitics

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Y’all excited for no reason. Ain’t shit going to happen. Y’all were posting meme’s and all this damning evidence from Robert Mueller and that shit was a fucking joke that fueled his base. This is the same. Nothing will happen, this isn’t even a trial. It’s a dog and pony show with no consequences

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Republicans plot vengeance on Jan. 6 committee

1657055617634.jpg

A video of former President Trump is played during a Jan. 6 committee hearing.

Key House Republicans are threatening to subpoena records of the Jan. 6 committee if the GOP retakes the majority next year — an escalation of the party's effort to undercut the investigation's findings.

Why it matters: Fresh talk of 2023 subpoenas, following last week's vivid testimony by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, means the committee's "final report” expected this fall may be far from the last word on the Capitol attack.

Between the lines: Ever since the Jan. 6 committee subpoenaed GOP members of Congress — including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) — Republicans have been threatening unspecified subpoenas in retaliation.

• The hearings have painted a damning portrait of Trump, with many former aides testifying they told him his claims of a stolen election were bogus.
  • While Republicans have been eager to move beyond what happened on Jan. 6, 2021, many want to use a GOP-controlled majority to frame their own narrative of what happened that day — and also raise questions about the Jan. 6 committee's work and spending.
Details: On June 9, Rep. Rodney Davis (R-Ill.), the top Republican on the committee that oversees Capitol security and election reforms, said a GOP-controlled House Administration Committee would launch a "full investigation" into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the Jan. 6 committee as one of its top priorities next year.

• Davis said he had filed a preservation request for "all records produced by or in the possession" of the select committee. But on June 28, Davis lost his primary to the Trump-endorsed Rep. Mary Miller (R-Ill.)
  • Some Republicans also have sought to dispute elements of Hutchinson's explosive testimony about President Trump's behavior and state of mind, including her accounts of conversations with former White House Counsel Pat Cipollone and former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Tony Ornato.
  • Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.), who chairs the largest bloc of House conservatives, on July 1 sent a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, requesting that DHS "review White House gate logs, surveillance videos, and all other records that could indicate which of these senior staff were present at the White House during the times referenced" in Hutchinson's testimony.
What they’re saying: "When Republicans retake the majority, we will exercise our oversight responsibilities including subpoena authority to review all transcripts and information that the committee has access to in order to identify the truth," a senior GOP staffer on the House Administration Committee told Axios.

• The Jan. 6 committee declined comment.
  • Drew Hammill, a spokesman for Pelosi, dismissed GOP suggestions that Pelosi bears responsible for security failures. "Numerous independent fact checkers have confirmed that Speaker Pelosi did not plan her own assassination," Hammill said. “The former president’s desperate lies aside, the speaker was no more in charge of the security of the U.S. Capitol that day than [Senate GOP Leader] Mitch McConnell.”
CONTINUED:
Republicans plot vengeance on Jan. 6 committee (axios.com)

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Eric Trump Incriminates His Father In Statements On The January 6 Attack

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Alex Holder is a British documentary filmmaker who spoke with members of failed, one-term, twice-impeached former president Donald Trump’s family during the 2020 campaign — including in the days leading up to the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol — and portions of his upcoming film, Unprecedented, have been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol insurrection.

According to The Independent, which spoke with Holder, ex-president Trump’s son, Eric, seemed to indicate that the family believed violence was a viable response to what they thought had been a stolen election:
“When I asked Eric about the potential danger of sort of rhetoric and the sort of the belligerence, he felt that it was … fair game in that it … was sort of the equivalent on the other side of the political discourse, or he felt that it was the right thing to do … because the election was stolen.”

Holder also revealed that he wasn’t surprised when the rioting began at the Capitol because of all the anger and vitriol that had been spewed by the former president from the moment it became clear he had lost the election in a landslide to President Joe Biden:
“The idea of violence, to me, seemed likely because of the fact that when you tell 75 million people that their vote didn’t count, and the person that’s telling you that is not just the guy you voted for, but also the incumbent President of the United States, the chance of violence was always there.”

Eric’s remarks are especially troublesome for his father, who has repeatedly insisted that he never thought anyone would storm the Capitol and that he was merely calling for a peaceful protest on the day thousands of his supporters broke into the seat of government with chants of “Hang Mike Pence” and open calls to find and kill key Democrats, including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

The January 6 committee will hold a public hearing next Tuesday, reportedly to make public new evidence that has come to their attention. It’s unknown if that would include testimony from Holder, but whatever the reason, it certainly sounds like something anyone who cares about the future of the American republic will be watching with great interest.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap-gif-8480e820c668d3f7fad5cc9bf9e8b955.gif

Trump considering waiving executive privilege claim for Bannon but prosecutors say he was never shielded

(CNN)Donald Trump is considering waiving executive privilege for Steve Bannon, according to two sources familiar with the situation, but federal prosecutors don't believe the former President's privilege claims shielded his longtime political adviser in the first place.
Trump, sources told CNN, might pen a letter memorializing his position that could be used in Bannon's defense, which they say could clear a path for Bannon to testify before the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, insurrection.
The Washington Post first reported that Trump is considering writing the letter.
Bannon is set to go on trial later this month on criminal contempt charges after he refused to cooperate with the House panel, citing broad executive privilege claims -- the first case of its kind to result from the landmark congressional investigation. He has pleaded not guilty to the contempt charges.

Even if Bannon agrees to testify before the committee, that is not a remedy in a criminal contempt of Congress case, so it's still unclear what impact this would have on his upcoming trial.
Bannon and several other conservatives have tried to fight the select committee's subpoenas in court, but their arguments have been repeatedly rejected by federal judges.

Legal experts have said Bannon's privilege claims are shaky in part because he had left his White House role years before the US Capitol attack. "There is no executive privilege. This is a ploy to mess up his criminal case," CNN analyst Norm Eisen said.
The Justice Department also did not buy Bannon's privilege claims and indicted him last year.
Last month, Judge Carl Nichols of the DC District Court rejected Bannon's motion to dismiss the case against him, including his arguments that the House select committee's subpoenas were illegal and that he was protected by the secrecy of the presidency because he had been in contact with Trump at the end of his administration.
At trial, Justice Department prosecutors, who received a referral from the House to prosecute him, will need to prove a relatively narrow case if they are to secure a conviction -- that Bannon willfully refused to respond to the congressional inquiry. He will not be able to argue he relied on the advice of his lawyer, the judge has already ruled.
This story has been updated with additional details Friday.

Trump considering waiving executive privilege for Bannon, though prosecutors say his former adviser was never shielded - CNNPolitics

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Eric Trump Incriminates His Father In Statements On The January 6 Attack

maxresdefault-4.jpg

Alex Holder is a British documentary filmmaker who spoke with members of failed, one-term, twice-impeached former president Donald Trump’s family during the 2020 campaign — including in the days leading up to the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol — and portions of his upcoming film, Unprecedented, have been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee investigating the Capitol insurrection.

According to The Independent, which spoke with Holder, ex-president Trump’s son, Eric, seemed to indicate that the family believed violence was a viable response to what they thought had been a stolen election:

Holder also revealed that he wasn’t surprised when the rioting began at the Capitol because of all the anger and vitriol that had been spewed by the former president from the moment it became clear he had lost the election in a landslide to President Joe Biden:

Eric’s remarks are especially troublesome for his father, who has repeatedly insisted that he never thought anyone would storm the Capitol and that he was merely calling for a peaceful protest on the day thousands of his supporters broke into the seat of government with chants of “Hang Mike Pence” and open calls to find and kill key Democrats, including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

The January 6 committee will hold a public hearing next Tuesday, reportedly to make public new evidence that has come to their attention. It’s unknown if that would include testimony from Holder, but whatever the reason, it certainly sounds like something anyone who cares about the future of the American republic will be watching with great interest.

85z.gif

Remember Butt head.... my dad and
us other Trumps get most of our money
from Russia too!!!"

.​