Jemele Hill has been suspended by ESPN

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It may be time for the NFL to just quit this patriotic shtick

Just play football

Lose all the flag waving and anthem
Ban pussy. How many fuckin names does this piece of shit have. Banned dis nigga like 12 fuckin times now!! HNIC do something about this muthafucka please!!!?

hardawayz14

wannabe star
Registered
ESPN wants black faces ...not black minds

The whole thing is about to erupt, that's why the FBI put the "black identity extremist" report out.

History repeats itself and black Americans are becoming less content with being well paid mental slaves

As long as we continue to rely on employment from white owned media companies who answer to white owned corporate sponsors nothing will change.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fucking racist ass Republicans laugh a clowns like this and all those who think like him.. Them racists stay lock-n-step no matter what. NOTHING makes them take their eye off the ball. Some of you bitches are so fuckin' quick to throw our own in the trash. Fuck this cocobutter ass clown.

The name calling is overboard. Shit is too real to blindly get behind us who want it both ways. That article that she pushed was VERY dangerous to black men.

Btw it's not just republicans who are the enemy

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking racist ass Republicans laugh a clowns like this and all those who think like him.. Them racists stay lock-n-step no matter what. NOTHING makes them take their eye off the ball. Some of you bitches are so fuckin' quick to throw our own in the trash. Fuck this cocobutter ass clown.

I agree. Jemele cosigned some nonsense, but it was biter bitch nonsense. Not coon nonsense. You don't abandon the sister because shes a woman with woman issues around men. Especially in this instance when she's actively going against the same establishment were all up against.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The name calling is overboard. Shit is too real to blindly get behind us who want it both ways. That article that she pushed was VERY dangerous to black men.

I understand, I try and stop short of name calling. But how I took her previous situation knowing what little I know of her listening to the podcast is... She like many other women have issues with men. You know, the bitter, lonely hearts club type women. That's what I took from it. Not that she was trying to throw us under the bus when it came to white folks. Now, I will admit that in this time in history that type of shit needs to be late to the side. But... A bitter chick, even in a productive relationship will still answer the call to arms from Mary J and Keysha Cole. IMO that's what went down, not a "coon" moment.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I understand, I try and stop short of name calling. But how I took her previous situation knowing what little I know of her listening to the podcast is... She like many other women have issues with men. You know, the bitter, lonely hearts club type women. That's what I took from it. Not that she was trying to throw us under the bus when it came to white folks. Now, I will admit that in this time in history that type of shit needs to be late to the side. But... A bitter chick, even in a productive relationship will still answer the call to arms from Mary J and Keysha Cole. IMO that's what went down, not a "coon" moment.

Coon is a bit of a reach for me to call her but you have to have more sense to push a clearly anti black male/anti black people/divisive article after we JUST had your back for calling a spade a spade.

Honestly I just gave her the benefit of the doubt like I try to do all our people but with all this other shit coming out nobody will have her back

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was more taken aback by her comments about black men during the Ray Rice situation (said that beating women was part of black men's culture) than about the article she retweeted.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree. Jemele cosigned some nonsense, but it was biter bitch nonsense. Not coon nonsense. You don't abandon the sister because shes a woman with woman issues around men. Especially in this instance when she's actively going against the same establishment were all up against.

Disagree with what she cosigned
That article wasn't blamed black straight men for being straight black men in a society they didn't create

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was more taken aback by her comments about black men during the Ray Rice situation (said that beating women was part of black men's culture) than about the article she retweeted.

Yea that shit was new to me too. Like the vast majority of black men was behind Ray Rice...Like what the fuck are you talking about lady. :smh:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Y'all are tripping on Jemelle cosigning an article. That shit don't apply, then it doesn't affect me none. And even if she said all black men, I'll give her the benefit of talking it out with me before I give the enemy any added advantage to destroy any progress in this movement. We're at war and you mofukas got the friendly fire on. Taking each other's progress out before we even make a dent. Stay the fucking course and man up over these emotions.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of y'all are getting mixed up:

There's slavery, which most white people refer too when speaking about "how everyone was a slave at one time".

Indentured servitude, which no one talks about.

Then there's chattel slavery, which only black people went through.

Know the difference, understand the difference. Cause right now,, I can easily see that a lot of y'all don't. And those white people use your ignorance against you by equarmting their "moment" of slavery &/or servitude to your people's chattel slavery.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Y'all are tripping on Jemelle cosigning an article. That shit don't apply, then it doesn't affect me none. And even if she said all black men, I'll give her the benefit of talking it out with me before I give the enemy any added advantage to destroy any progress in this movement. We're at war and you mofukas got the friendly fire on. Taking each other's progress out before we even make a dent. Stay the fucking course and man up over these emotions.

You sir truly get it. Keep your eye on the prize.

:cheers:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This is way bigger than race. This is the NFL pulling rank. You don't remember they fired Bill Simmons over the same shit (going after the NFL... Gooddell really) and no one has ever been bigger at ESPN than Bill Simmons.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member

If your a straight black man then it applies to you...and the person who wrote that article has the enemy as their boss. We are gonna have to make some hard decisions about policing our own. You talk about friendly fire when Hill turned the gun on us when we had her back. Some examples are gonna have to be made that shit is too real for some of us to think we can have it both ways. Not saying she's a bed wench or a coon but I can't believe she cosigned that article right after we had her back.

Let's see how many of her female colleagues have her back over at BSPN...Especially that bitch Sage Steele

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Right
Now apply everything you just fucking said from the soap box to her.
Everything you just said should be applied to the reason she shouldn't have cosigned that article and that article shouldn't have ever been written

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is way bigger than race. This is the NFL pulling rank. You don't remember they fired Bill Simmons over the same shit (going after the NFL... Gooddell really) and no one has ever been bigger at ESPN than Bill Simmons.

Race ALWAYS plays a role because that was the whole reason for Kaep kneeling to begin with. This is also a labor issue like the brotha broke down a while back on BSPN. If the players bend over for this then the owners will have all the power

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Race ALWAYS plays a role because that was the whole reason for Kaep kneeling to begin with. This is also a labor issue like the brotha broke down a while back on BSPN. If the players bend over for this then the owners will have all the power

Words matter. I didn't say race doesn't play a role. I said it's bigger than race. If ESPN would can Bill Simmons over the NFL, they'll do it to Jemele too. You can't fuck with the money. Money rules all in corporate America.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Right
Now apply everything you just fucking said from the soap box to her.
Everything you just said should be applied to the reason she shouldn't have cosigned that article and that article shouldn't have ever been written
I get that, and it ain't from no soap box bruh. I get it that we want to walk down that righteous 10000% correct path, but I think there's a better way to do it. We're all still trying to determine what that is, because from the looks of it, everyone's got an opinion and no one leading the way. We have momentum and can check her along the way, and if this is it, so be it, but the more those in power shut out or silence the one's with a greater reach (her platform), the more our collective voices diminish. We will need her again and again. I don't think we should turn on her entirely while ESPN is also.

If your a straight black man then it applies to you...and the person who wrote that article has the enemy as their boss. We are gonna have to make some hard decisions about policing our own. You talk about friendly fire when Hill turned the gun on us when we had her back. Some examples are gonna have to be made that shit is too real dor some of us to have it both ways. Not saying she's a bed wench or a coon but I can't believe she cosigned that article right after we had her back.

Let's see how many of her female colleagues have her back over at BSPN...Especially that bitch Sage Steele
Cool, then yes, it does apply to me. I'm not cool with brushing it off entirely, but for the moment it doesn't apply and we can check her as we go. I'm just not okay with allowing that to overtake the discussion, the intent of our shared progress. You're right she did turn that gun on us, but do we turn that gun on her now along with her ESPN superiors? Do we make her an example when she's gone toe to toe? She's still valuable IMO. We may and likely will need her voice again.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga fuck you with this bullshit. I don't give a fuck what she said to hurt your little feelings or how YOU interpret what she said. There were a lot of clowns with your mentality during the Civil Rights movement. You are the kind that would've loved to shoot Malcolm X and Martin King smile and walk away. So fuck you and all you sons of bitches that agree with this clown ass nigga. Fuck you fuckas. It's bigger than his bullshit.

You share the same end for Jemele Hill that Trump, Hannity and all the rest favor. Trash ass nigga. Oh, and if I haven't said it yet, FUCK YOU!
Fuck what you think and keep kissing her ass cause she sure won't be defending you like you think when it really boils down to it. Just like the article that she agreed with, you are the straight black man that are the white people of black people. You seem to be ok with that which is the sad part.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jemele cosigning that VSB article was very upsetting but I think we still need to make ESPN know that we are not happy with the suspension, because we don't want them going after people like Bomani for things like this in the future.
Bomani would have never cosigned that bullshit article like Jemele did, so they are in different categories. Jemele is a black feminist, so alot of her views are much different than Bomani's views. Beleive it or not it's obvious that alot of black people that does not like how black feminists operate are not on Jemele's side and I'm one of them.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cool, then yes, it does apply to me. I'm not cool with brushing it off entirely, but for the moment it doesn't apply and we can check her as we go. I'm just not okay with allowing that to overtake the discussion, the intent of our shared progress. You're right she did turn that gun on us, but do we turn that gun on her now along with her ESPN superiors? Do we make her an example when she's gone toe to toe? She's still valuable IMO. We may and likely will need her voice again.

I'm not saying we go out of our way to actively shit on her. We make an example by cancelling her insurance policy...we don't need to actively defend her like last time. All this other stuff she has done in the past I can forgive as bitter but goddam we JUST had your back now you want to cosign a propaganda article against your own men? Sorry we gotta sit this one out.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Words matter. I didn't say race doesn't play a role. I said it's bigger than race. If ESPN would can Bill Simmons over the NFL, they'll do it to Jemele too. You can't fuck with the money. Money rules all in corporate America.

I respectfully disagree. But Bill Simmons was a overrated asshole to begin with.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I respectfully disagree. But Bill Simmons was a overrated asshole to begin with.

Bill Simmons was personally responsible for producing two of their biggest properties. You can't disagree with me. I didn't make an argument. That is just the fact of the matter. Simmons was undoubtedly the biggest personality at ESPN. That's a fact. Bill Simmons was fired because of his public attack on the NFL. That is a fact.

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Fuck what you think and keep kissing her ass cause she sure won't be defending you like you think when it really boils down to it. Just like the article that she agreed with, you are the straight black man that are the white people of black people. You seem to be ok with that which is the sad part.

Fuck what you think clown.