Joe Biden is now POTUS

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

If he is a democrat, I'll be very surprised. NO way the state he is in doesn't go blue, so you don't need to steal GOP votes, and dems are smarter. They would have burned them and got rid of the evidence instead of transporting them, unless he was planning on having them delivered late.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Oh snap, they shut them down. Dope!!!
They had to do this especially were almost half at the convention center in Philadelphia they have to shut the shit down on Facebook because some of Trump supporters are getting a little stupid right now well they always been stupid but you know

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he is a democrat, I'll be very surprised. NO way the state he is in doesn't go blue, so you don't need to steal GOP votes, and dems are smarter. They would have burned them and got rid of the evidence instead of transporting them, unless he was planning on having them delivered late.

If he from upstate new York..them pink toes ...

Red as fuck...

Yea I'll put my money on republikkklan fuckery

But who knows ...whole lot of weird shit going down lately

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

This is just click bait.

I just read another (more reliable) article on this and he only had like three ballots in his car when he got caught coming back in from Canada during a random check (aka he's black.)

It had nothing to do with the election the dummy just didn't deliver all the mail on his route and kept it in the trunk of his personal vehicle.

What I want to know is how the fuck he got into Canada on the first place since the border has been closed for months.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not trying to hear that bullshit.

This is all by design. Republicans do this shit so they can use this long wait period to come up with "allegations" of fraud and try to discredit early/mail in voting. They could have easily allowed for these votes to be counted in advance like they do in some states but then they couldn't go on Fox and claim that that the democrats are manufacturing votes. Their biggest fear is a large, engaged electorate. They will do any/everything to make voting and the election process as slow/painful as possible.