BGOL Investor
I appreciate L for being honest.

ngXYEI.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Cuzzo...

Tell that to Canibus' career.

Agreed, Canibus got done dirty as hell not only by LL but the industry as a whole who sided with LL.

Also 2nd Round KO is one of the most underrated diss records and I'd put it up against any other diss record easily.

The only reason it isn't appreciated is because Canibus went up against a much bigger, iconic rapper who people didn't want to see take a L (pun intended.)

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Agreed, Canibus got done dirty as hell not only by LL but the industry as a whole who sided with LL.

Also 2nd Round KO is one of the most underrated diss records and I'd put it up against any other diss record easily.

The only reason it isn't appreciated is because Canibus went up against a much bigger, iconic rapper who people didn't want to see take a L (pun intended.)
wyclef weak for wwhat he did

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

But I get it......

Sometimes a mfkr catches you on the wrong day or at the wrong time.......

LL was fstw about his place in the game, that album was a "resurgence" of sorts and he probably had some label bs going on......

Then you have a youngin in your face talking about, "Hey, I like that tat on your arm. I'm gonna get one just like it."

"Nah B, be you. Be original"

Then later that day, the same youngin says in a verse, ON YOUR SONG, "let me take that mic off your arm."

Whoa, whoa, whoa.......

The comment in closed conversation may have been weird or awkward, but then to take it a step further on that man's song.......? Yeah that was disrespectful

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^

Straight facts.

I don't rank anything but my most under rated diss track maybe the best... with no curses?

Lost Ones by Lauryn Hill

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We got members on here who were actually in those rooms when this all happened

Many forget Clef made a track dissing LL too.

Last edited: