JOKER (2019) Discussion Thread Starring Joaquin Phoenix (Update 9/12/19) Leaked Footage.. GOOD GAWD

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I don't even have any interest in watching a bootleg copy of this.
You're missing out its dope. Its a crime drama like the sopranos or the wire what does it take to get you tykes interested. A guest appearance from hawkeye or wong? Or maybe some dad Rock and some edgelord fratboy sex jokes
Sheesh

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
You're missing out its dope. Its a crime drama like the sopranos or the wire what does it take to get you tykes interested. A guest appearance from hawkeye or wong? Or maybe some dad Rock and some edgelord fratboy sex jokes
Sheesh

I meant joker 2, I'll catch penguin.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The film is gonna get good numbers at the box office.

Not from Old School Comic Heads, but from the Lady Gaga Army.

They will come out in full force to watch this.

They casted Lady Gaga long before Taylor Swift blew up at the NFL. If they were casting this film now, she definitely would’ve gotten the role instead of Lady Gaga.
I have a feeling there's not going to be a lot of mayhem and destruction in it, more dialogue driven and dull moments. Props to the trailer for not showing much though

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I plan on starting in The Penguin tonight.

I refuse to watch Joker and Harley. The first one was wack as fuck to me so I have no interest in the 2nd. I tried to watch the 1st one several times at random times of the day and every time I fell asleep.

I watched the scenes where he finally snapped and that pretty much was the movie...