Just Came From Shopping - WATER & TOILET PAPER ARE GONE!!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i went to the store yesterday when i got off work, and they had these signs up at all the entrances.
acb5231336959428.jpg

i just got 3 cases of water.......took it to the car and went back in to get 3 more.
but them cacs were in there panicking like it was the end of the world.
first time i've ever seen the shelves that the ramen noodles be on, completely empty......lol

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Shit is sold out EVERYWHERE.
I ordered lots of bottled water and toilet paper online cause you don't know when the shit
will go up in price or run out. Ordered a Water filter kit just in case too
I don't get why these two are in such demand
Motherfuckers wasn't wiping their asses before Coronavirus hit??
I have a RO/DI system for my aquarium and drinking water. My TDS shows my water is cleaner than bottled water.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, this shoulda been done long time ago. We have a saying where I work.."it's easier to stay ready than get ready".

I told my girl a couple years ago to buy just one extra can of food whenever she went shopping...of course she didn't take it seriously...

Katrina was my eye opener. You saw how the govt basically shut down and told folks you're on your own for awhile.

I don't think this will be a SHTF moment, but if people don't learn to get ready for the real one, that's on them.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
Dang, at the Walmart this morning....all the toilet paper was gone...I mean gone.....Had to go to CVS and pay triple.:angry:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My moms always bought 2 of everything. And if one was open you need to replace that one. Her place is so stocked up my sister goes there to shop(steal). I have done the same and the wife looks at me like why. Then she shops and never replaces whats open, then freaks out when we run out. Now she is out running around getting items we dont need just cause they are on the shelf.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Check the hood stores for non food essentials. And the non hood stores for food essentials.

That’s what I just did :yes: Family Dollar was nicely stocked with the good shit paper. And I needed shit paper for real. Not for hoarding purposes.

Uppity mofos ain’t trying to come to the low income side of town.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My moms always bought 2 of everything. And if one was open you need to replace that one. Her place is so stocked up my sister goes there to shop(steal). I have done the same and the wife looks at me like why. Then she shops and never replaces whats open, then freaks out when we run out. Now she is out running around getting items we dont need just cause they are on the shelf.

Sounds like my Mom, and I need to go “Pick up” some lotion :giggle:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol they savaged an aldi I went to real quick.. Pretty much no toilet paper... Mad people with shopping carts with food but also everybody had some packs of tissue.. I'm mad cause this throws off my Costco shopping routine.. Had like 2 weeks worth of food left now I prob got to go to that hitch in the next few days b4 all the idiots buy up everything... I already was pretty much just only drinking water daily since summertime.. Now I bet it's no more bottle water left.. Oh well faucet water here we go