Just Came From Shopping - WATER & TOILET PAPER ARE GONE!!!!

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
89823082_10218837928312528_5126055545224036352_n.jpg

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
My guess is it’s a whole bunch of niggas like you ordering all kinds of water, water filters and toilet paper online. And then going to the store to buy all they can get.

source.gif
better to buy the water filter than the water.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This really sums it up nicely. I definitely loaded up on my vitamins, fruits and veggies yesterday. None of these items were out of stock.

Man I been preaching for years about a compromised immune system is the real problem

But it's that toilet paper mentality that think their life choices have nothing

To do with whatever their current condition is..

Yea get that and don't sleep on zinc....

Put that high on the supplement list...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Saves trees because that is where toilet paper comes from. Reduces stress on sewer and septic systems.

Best investment ever. I remember the jokes about us bidet users on BGOL.
What's good now yall ol' crusty mudd butt cretins!!! :lol:

Looking like

in this bitch :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man look, I wasn't scared by all the "chicken little" news coverage but that trip to the grocery store had me shook. That shit looked straight out of a zombie disaster movie. The shit was disturbing.

And as a sidenote, for the gentleman who purchased $400 worth of groceries but scanned & bagged them one at a time -- I'm not saying I wish coronavirus on you but if you should develop explosive diarrhea from those 6 cans of chili you bought, well that ain't nothing but Gawd!!

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor
This should serve as a warning.....people panic in a big way......what if we had a really bad virus that if you got it, you bleed out in 24 hours.....
You would have to be very pro-active to keep folks from not stealin your shit.
:gun04::gun05:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Saves trees because that is where toilet paper comes from. Reduces stress on sewer and septic systems.

Best investment ever. I remember the jokes about us bidet users on BGOL.
What's good now yall ol' crusty mudd butt cretins!!! :lol:

Looking like

in this bitch :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

10-12 pack of rags for $5.. Old school shitrag method never goes out of style if need be... Hot ass water mix with rag.. Clean as a whistle once wiping begins