Just Came From Shopping - WATER & TOILET PAPER ARE GONE!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All they should have to do is buy them gift cards. At least years ago, all you had to do was buy gift cards and people could shop at Costco. I'm not sure about Sam's, but it's probably the same. They may have to pay 15% or some type of surcharges on their purchase, tho.

Thank you I'm going to investigate

Although most round here said all THOSE bulk stores were PACKED.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This is some bullshit. I was really out of toilet paper...down to my last roll. Went to Walfart last night and shit was all gone. Had to buy napkins and what little paper towel was left. No Lysol, no rice, just a bunch of bullshit I dont eat remained. These suckas even took all the noodles and frozen pizzas. Please let this shit be over soon.
You should have went to Lowe's Trilla. People don't think about Lowe's for stuff like that. Staples too.

xRkz2r.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm trying to decide if I'm going to venture out today.

Look where im at the streets were basically empty no traffic. Even grocery stores were manageable

The club stores ARE packed but from what ive been told their is sanitizers EVERYWHERE IN THERE before you even walk in.

Its your comfort level, ALL this stuff will be restocked very soon.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Went to the local Smith’s grocery store here in Vegas.

Mofos went and cleaned out the meat dept.
They cleaned out the bottled water.
They cleaned out the Ramen noodles.
They cleaned out the paper towels and toilet paper.
They cleaned out majority of canned goods.
They cleaned out the pasta.
They pretty much cleared out the frozen food section.

I noticed nobody touched the beer and liquor. They had so much of that it was stacked on the floor and marked down in price. I got me some beer and a big bottle of Jack Daniels.

What is dumb with the bottled water is mofos already have access to water from their tap that they are paying for. All they have to do is fill up those large plastic water bottles (the ones they use for water coolers) and that will hold them if the water is shut off.
21-214206_water-can-png-big-water-bottle-pump-transparent.png

Nobody touched the small and large bags of flour.
Nobody touched the small and large bags of rice.
Nobody touched the small and large bags of dried beans.
Nobody touched the charcoal bags.
Nobody touched the propane tanks.
Nobody touched toothbrushes, toothpaste, body soap, shampoo or other products for basic hygiene.
Nobody touched the laundry soap.
Nobody touched the tampons and other stuff for women’s menstrual stuff.
Nobody touched the junk food.
Nobody touched soda, juices or drink mixes you add water to.

You can tell mofos are making impulsive choices of what they are buying and not putting any thought into it.

The Smith’s store I went to has temporarily reduced their hours from 24/7 to 8am opening to 10pm closing. One of the asst. mgrs said they did it so they can stack shelves. Mofos think they slick coming in graveyard hours and snatching shit up while it’s still on the pallet before they get it on the shelf.

It won’t be long before the Human Animal exposes itself.

Last edited:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Niggas out here buying up all the food, while all the vitamins are still on the shelfs...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vitamins are still there. I just came from Shoppers and Giant. Water and Paper gone but plenty of food left. I'm not tripping though. I picked up bags of frozen fruit (especially strawberries and berries) so that I can make a smoothie in the morning and get a good dose of vitamin c and other minerals.

Since folks are going to be in the house...it might make more sense to just take a shower and use a rag and soap. As far as water is concerned, I'm rockin a Brita filter. Fuck paying for water. If water and energy gets shut down were are seriously fucked but that's not whats happening.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not only vitamins also pickup Cold &. Flu medicine, Tylenol, tea and Chicken Broth to make Your own soup with vegetables if you have too. You know have to think of how to treat the virus if you or a loved one contracts it. You don’t have to buy all this stuff in bulk. Just know the hospital will be stretched thin. There will be testing centers but everyone will be sent home to recover

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Not only vitamins also pickup Cold &. Flu medicine, Tylenol, tea and Chicken Broth to make Your own soup with vegetables if you have too. You know have to think of how to treat the virus if you or a loved one contracts it. You don’t have to buy all this stuff in bulk. Just know the hospital will be stretched thin. There will be testing centers but everyone will be sent home to recover
Water consumption and various showers a day does wonders also

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i live in a very very small town less then a square mile in size. we have two stores (dollar general and a small store ran by an indian) and they have everything, (toilet paper, sanitizer, etc.) so i just go there to buy and it doesn't look like no one's acting a fool over the shit. now the bigger grocery stores around here, giant eagle and meijer's shelves are empty for fucking everything you guys are describing, plus:

they shut down the fresh meats, seafood, and prepared foods dept. i'm surprised they didn't shut down the deli, but they did take all the salads away
there is no bottled water, but meijers has this spring water dispenser for .39 cents a gallon that's good

everything else is available though....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Went to the local Smith’s grocery store here in Vegas.

Mofos went and cleaned out the meat dept.
They cleaned out the bottled water.
They cleaned out the Ramen noodles.
They cleaned out the paper towels and toilet paper.
They cleaned out majority of canned goods.
They cleaned out the pasta.
They pretty much cleared out the frozen food section.

I noticed nobody touched the beer and liquor. They had so much of that it was stacked on the floor and marked down in price. I got me some beer and a big bottle of Jack Daniels.

What is dumb with the bottled water is mofos already have access to water from their tap that they are paying for. All they have to do is fill up those large plastic water bottles (the ones they use for water coolers) and that will hold them if the water is shut off.
21-214206_water-can-png-big-water-bottle-pump-transparent.png

Nobody touched the small and large bags of flour.
Nobody touched the small and large bags of rice.
Nobody touched the small and large bags of dried beans.
Nobody touched the charcoal bags.
Nobody touched the propane tanks.
Nobody touched toothbrushes, toothpaste, body soap, shampoo or other products for basic hygiene.
Nobody touched the laundry soap.
Nobody touched the tampons and other stuff for women’s menstrual stuff.
Nobody touched the junk food.
Nobody touched soda, juices or drink mixes you add water to.

You can tell mofos are making impulsive choices of what they are buying and not putting any thought into it.

The Smith’s store I went to has temporarily reduced their hours from 24/7 to 8am opening to 10pm closing. One of the asst. mgrs said they did it so they can stack shelves. Mofos think they slick coming in graveyard hours and snatching shit up while it’s still on the pallet before they get it on the shelf.

It won’t be long before the Human Animal exposes itself.

Might be the one of the most important posts yet.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Question(s) for the fam' regarding grocery shopping ...

- Which day(s) of the week do you typically shop?

- Which store(s) do you visit most often?

- Is it worth it to do those "shop and click" programs? The ones wherein you order from home and then just head in and pick up your order.

- Do you prefer lining up, or doing self-checkout?

- Are you ordering more or less from restaurant pick-up, delivery, or meal kit program(s) of late?

- Do you have preferred times of day to shop? I.E. - really early, or really late? Or do you just combine it when running other errands, or after work type of thing? Or just wait for Saturday/Sunday? Or conversely ... grocery shop several times weekly?

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Unless you live in a city or town that has bad tap water, why are people worried about so much bottled water? They're not going to turn the fucking water off. And the virus isnt't in it. People are truly buggin. Lord forbid something really bad happens in America, we are all dead....and it will be from each other.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Question(s) for the fam' regarding grocery shopping ...

- Which day(s) of the week do you typically shop?

- Which store(s) do you visit most often?

- Is it worth it to do those "shop and click" programs? The ones wherein you order from home and then just head in and pick up your order.

- Do you prefer lining up, or doing self-checkout?

- Are you ordering more or less from restaurant pick-up, delivery, or meal kit program(s) of late?

- Do you have preferred times of day to shop? I.E. - really early, or really late? Or do you just combine it when running other errands, or after work type of thing? Or just wait for Saturday/Sunday? Or conversely ... grocery shop several times weekly?
1. I usually go early in the mornings on Saturday (grocery store -6am or costco/trader joes - when they open)
2. .Mostly costco, trader joe's, and a store in dc called mom's (mom and pop style whole foods)
3. I do this when I order my supplements for the vitamin shoppe to get my points from rakuten
4. Self checkout
5. Not a big eat out person so wayyy less now

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
1. I usually go early in the mornings on Saturday (grocery store -6am or costco/trader joes - when they open)
2. .Mostly costco, trader joe's, and a store in dc called mom's (mom and pop style whole foods)
3. I do this when I order my supplements for the vitamin shoppe to get my points from rakuten
4. Self checkout
5. Not a big eat out person so wayyy less now

Used to go Saturday mornings for years (7:15am), or latenight Sunday around 10pm when they'd close by 11pm. Been doing more Thursday or Friday runs the past 2 years. Thursday the points offers are updated. Friday for the new flyer offers.

Mostly Superstore or Thrifty Foods. That Mom's place you mentioned sounds good.

Good deal on your points earned.

Still do the regular check-out here.

About the same or less for restaurant dining. Not too often.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Lord forbid something really bad happens in America, we are all dead....and it will be from each other.

Agreed. And it's the stupid shit that people are still so oblivious or avoidant of too.

- Not washing your hands after washroom visits - especially BMs. Especially in public venues.

- Gyms or rec centres ... people not wiping down equipment or machines / pools that encourage people to rinse off in the shower beforehand, but most people don't

- People coughing into open air without even an attempt to cover or shield their mouths