Kamala's Vice Presidential Nominee

Who do you want Kamala Harris to choose as a running mate?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
- August 4, 2024 -​
MAGA Inc. Sunday Note​
Good afternoon,

CBS' Face the Nation, ABC's This Week, and FOX News Sunday all failed to cover Friday's bombshell jobs report.

Stocks tumbled and economists warned of a looming recession. Bidenomics is not "working," despite what Kamala Harris says.

Over the past 12 months, 1.2 million native-born Americans lost employment, while 1.3 million foreign-born workers found jobs.

Since July 2023, the number of people working multiple jobs has skyrocketed by 311,000 and 558,000 more Americans are now forced to work part-time jobs for economic reasons.

Sunday's CBS News poll showed that 45 percent of voters say President Donald Trump's policies will make them financially better off, while just 25 percent say the same about Kamala Harris.

Taylor Budowich,
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.

Kamala Harris will announce her running mate this week. Each reported possibility compliments Harris’ failed record and radical agenda:
  • Governor J.B. Pritzker supports Kamala Harris’ pro-criminal record and signed the first statewide ban on cash bail in what was called “America’s most dangerous law.”
  • Governor Josh Shapiro supports Kamala Harris anti-women agenda and wants boys in girls' sports.
  • Governor Tim Walz did nothing while Minneapolis burned. He sat back while the rioters that Kamala would bail out burned down a city.
  • Sen. Mark Kelly supports Kamala's America Last agenda with his embrace of China.
  • Gov. Andy Beshear supports Kamala Harris' far-left agenda and vetoed legislation to keep boys out of girls' sports, as well as vetoed legislation that bans sex change procedures for minors.
  • Like Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg has utterly failed in his role in the Harris-Biden administration. Even one Democrat said, "Secretary Buttigeig is a prime example of failing up."

Paid for by Make America Great Again Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. magapac.com

If you are in the media subscribe here or unsubscribe here

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
“Wishing” :rolleyes:

It says “dumbed down to blend in” by your avatar but you are too good at it and stand out.

i-love-the-poorly-educated-trump.gif

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Third try is the charm, take another hour to think about it and maybe you’ll do better next time.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump team prolly doing their best to dig up dirt on Walz.
Attack adds will be out before the end of the week.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any thoughts on Walz' policies or is it another rehash of the Nasheedian doctrine?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

I am still getting up to speed on VP nominee @GovTimWalz. But the more I read/listen, the more there is to like. Walz served the country proudly in National Guard, was a beloved educator and football coach. Under his leadership, Minnesota is ranked 6th best state in nation for business. MN is home to 17 Fortune 500 companies, including Target, General Mills, 3M, United Health. For deeper dive, I would recommend his podcast appearances with @ezraklein and @PodSaveAmerica. I understand why @TheDemocrats @KamalaHarris chose him.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

I am still getting up to speed on VP nominee @GovTimWalz. But the more I read/listen, the more there is to like. Walz served the country proudly in National Guard, was a beloved educator and football coach. Under his leadership, Minnesota is ranked 6th best state in nation for business. MN is home to 17 Fortune 500 companies, including Target, General Mills, 3M, United Health. For deeper dive, I would recommend his podcast appearances with @ezraklein and @PodSaveAmerica. I understand why @TheDemocrats @KamalaHarris chose him.

I listened to that Ezra Klein interview and co-sign the recommendation.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don’t see the posts about policies directly above yours? Are you rehashing the beanassholenomatterwhat doctrine?

I saw those, I'm talking to the people who are just hell bent on criticizing this woman no matter what.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Trump team prolly doing their best to dig up dirt on Walz.
Attack adds will be out before the end of the week.

They have done digging on everyone. I’m convinced Shapiro had more dirt than Walz

“Governor Tim Walz did nothing while Minneapolis burned. He sat back while the rioters that Kamala would bail out burned down a city.”

- August 4, 2024 -​
MAGA Inc. Sunday Note​
Good afternoon,

CBS' Face the Nation, ABC's This Week, and FOX News Sunday all failed to cover Friday's bombshell jobs report.

Stocks tumbled and economists warned of a looming recession. Bidenomics is not "working," despite what Kamala Harris says.

Over the past 12 months, 1.2 million native-born Americans lost employment, while 1.3 million foreign-born workers found jobs.

Since July 2023, the number of people working multiple jobs has skyrocketed by 311,000 and 558,000 more Americans are now forced to work part-time jobs for economic reasons.

Sunday's CBS News poll showed that 45 percent of voters say President Donald Trump's policies will make them financially better off, while just 25 percent say the same about Kamala Harris.

Taylor Budowich,
CEO, Make America Great Again Inc.

Kamala Harris will announce her running mate this week. Each reported possibility compliments Harris’ failed record and radical agenda:

• Governor J.B. Pritzker supports Kamala Harris’ pro-criminal record and signed the first statewide ban on cash bail in what was called “America’s most dangerous law.”
  • Governor Josh Shapiro supports Kamala Harris anti-women agenda and wants boys in girls' sports.
  • Governor Tim Walz did nothing while Minneapolis burned. He sat back while the rioters that Kamala would bail out burned down a city.
  • Sen. Mark Kelly supports Kamala's America Last agenda with his embrace of China.
  • Gov. Andy Beshear supports Kamala Harris' far-left agenda and vetoed legislation to keep boys out of girls' sports, as well as vetoed legislation that bans sex change procedures for minors.
  • Like Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg has utterly failed in his role in the Harris-Biden administration. Even one Democrat said, "Secretary Buttigeig is a prime example of failing up."

Paid for by Make America Great Again Inc. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. magapac.com

If you are in the media subscribe here or unsubscribe here

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have done digging on everyone. I’m convinced Shapiro had more dirt than Walz

“Governor Tim Walz did nothing while Minneapolis burned. He sat back while the rioters that Kamala would bail out burned down a city.”
Shapiro had way more dirt on him than Walz. I heard Walz had a DUI in the 80's but that's it. Progressive love Walz, he's their Bernie Sanders.