Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talking to a friend and said who ELSE could this happen to in music?

Because you KNOW a bunch of artists shook

Who does everyone secretly hate (and jealous of) but afraid to attack UNLESS someone can get the first good hit in?

Taylor Swift?

Nicki?

50 Cent?

I can see them being jealous of Taylor and Beyoncé .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess Sean is a Lil bitch?

40b855d8-3875-4748-bd21-56783af74ca1-2060x1236.jpeg

Yes it was

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right my bro!! Humble was so vicious and catchy but you absolutely right; no one talks about it. And it went #1! Reminds of another vicious and catchy diss track that was just number 1….

I would NEVER want to get on your bad side bro you T2 relentless

Damn it man.

That poor light skin man still don't know what he did wrong to you.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@Day_Carver

Might help answer your earlier questions​

Cole has a cult following very similar to DMX; so I’m not sure he’s hated on like that; maybe now because of the apology but not before; I think people hate on Drake because he just seems fake. It’s like stop acting like you what you not bro. Listen I’m not no gangbanger. I grew up with my entire family on both sides. Vicky lues and doughnuts lol. Blood fighting each other over that shit. But I’m not claiming or acting like I’m that. And drake seems like claims shit he’s not. I guess money can afford certain cats to do that lo. But I prefer to stick to “I ain’t no killer but don’t push me”…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Taylor owns all of her masters!! Worth like 900 million and she still not done!! Think about that for a moment…

Shout out to Taylor's parents

I bring that up when fools on the internet try to blame 17 year old single parent public assistance rappers they should have READ THEIR CONTRACTS better when these devils rape them.

Never ever blaming the white executives lawyers and managers who are continually violating these talented black youths

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shout out to Taylor's parents

I bring that up when fools on the internet try to blame 17 year old single parent public assistance rappers they should have READ THEIR CONTRACTS better when these devils rape them.

Never ever blaming the white executives lawyers and managers who are continually violating these talented black youths
Exactly it’s bullshit!! Praying on the weak!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That nigga kdot is petty!!! lol. This dude told Drake he would have his cat fried and he would eat it! Think about that for a minute…

Drake shouldn't have kept at that silent assassin Day.

no more litigation necessary we keep saying the same things.

It's done now.

Kendrick got a flawless victory

And in as much as I hate the peanut gallery jumping in without being asked

It's good for drake to see he was RIGHT all along. All these rappers ain't loyal.

And I do not agree with the bullsh*t party line of "Drake will be fine".

It ain't that simple.

We will see.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cole has a cult following very similar to DMX; so I’m not sure he’s hated on like that; maybe now because of the apology but not before; I think people hate on Drake because he just seems fake. It’s like stop acting like you what you not bro. Listen I’m not no gangbanger. I grew up with my entire family on both sides. Vicky lues and doughnuts lol. Blood fighting each other over that shit. But I’m not claiming or acting like I’m that. And drake seems like claims shit he’s not. I guess money can afford certain cats to do that lo. But I prefer to stick to “I ain’t no killer but don’t push me”…

Bro? I keep trying to tell you

THEY ALL FAKE.