Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
18194604388940292099.gif

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can Rocky and Rawse and dem stop talking about their opps too?

Thanks.
See that’s the thing bro! I don’t believe all rules apply to everyone the same. The best sales men is gonna get treated differently than the worse. Etc etc so Drake or kdot can not move like (it Sean) same rules don’t apply to rawse as they do Drake! Fuck them too though lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When he first came out rapping like Phonte he was ok, but after he stopped rapping like him, all of his stuff just sounds the same to me. But then again, I was never a fan of his music so it might just be me.

Oh okay I disagree with that

All his music doesn't sound the same at all

But most recently I've been very disappointed

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See that’s the thing bro! I don’t believe all rules apply to everyone the same. The best sales men is gonna get treated differently than the worse. Etc etc so Drake or kdot can not move like (it Sean) same rules don’t apply to rawse as they do Drake! Fuck them too though lol

Wick?

Nah the high table don't play favorites

We kill them all.

Let the god sort dem out

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not that crazy...

Rumor for a LONG TIME is mustard has an army of ghost producers

Wow ain't that ovo - ish?

That's not unheard of today tho.

Mike Will and Hitmaka notoriously have producing partners/teams under them.

I credit Devante with starting that with Timbaland and damn, I forget the name but some other big name producer was part of "the basement."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's not unheard of today tho.

Mike Will and Hitmaka notoriously have producing partners/teams under them.

I credit Devante with starting that with Timbaland and damn, I forget the name but some other big name producer was part of "the basement."

I never said it isn't

I don't like the selective memory

Mustard and MANY OTHERS IN THE INDUSTRY DO THE SANE AND WORSE.

So it's patently disingenuous to single one person out. Especially one is in your own camp.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

White dude is right. It should have been kdot and drake. Skill and music for kdot and drake for hits. But Cole should not have been there. Drake does need to go away. But he won’t. And Drake isn’t tells most popular rapper anymore it’s kdot. Drake has no energy right now. Kdot just needs to drop to get all these niggas the fuck outta here…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
White dude is right. It should have been kdot and drake. Skill and music for kdot and drake for hits. But Cole should not have been there. Drake does need to go away. But he won’t. And Drake isn’t tells most popular rapper anymore it’s kdot. Drake has no energy right now. Kdot just needs to drop to get all these niggas the fuck outta here…

Damn you...

Damn you to hell.

tenor.gif