Kyrie... Nets Condemn Antisemitic Film & Book?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No one forced him to link to the documentary. And if he linked it without watching it, he’s an idiot.

Everyone will assume you linked it because you agree with it.

No one forced him at all.
He's losing millions of dollars because he has low impulse control. Is his cred with the hoteps so important that he's fucking up his money liking some obscure documentary. He could have sent the documentary makers some money on the low if he wanted to support. And if he didn't care about fucking up his money then why apologize?

As long as Kyrie has a Job he's an employee he's not a boss he's not a revolutionary. If he was a revolutionary the struggle would mean more to him than his job. It doesn't.

What he can't control is his need for attention and his need to want to be viewed in a certain light. That seems to be more important than his job or his money and that's the conflict him and Kanye are having.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Those two things are not even remotely the same. And what would he be saying "my bad" to?
The whole documentary or just the parts that people disagree with?

The exact same apology he released last night :dunno:

That's what Anthony Edwards did

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The title of the documentary itself is not Anti-Semitic. It's possible he only saw the title of the documentary and nothing else.
People are saying that somehow believing that Black people are the original Hebrews is "anti-Semitic".

Kyrie: My bad. I didn’t even watch the doc. I just posted it off the title.

Fam you’re in full defense mode at this point. You’ll start posting the possibility of aliens actually made the doc and are impersonating Kyrie at this point.

Kyrie could come out and say “yeah I hate jews” and you’ll come up with theories to defend him.

Just know it’s a losing hand and you’ll be right back here defending some more stupid shit from Kyrie in a couple months.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
They don't need to link anything, IT'S WHAT THEY BELIEVE ALREADY.

How do you know what every mornon believes?

To use your own logic, “you’re pulling out stuff you disagree with that some mormons might not believe”

Just like lots of muslims dislike jews but unless a muslim player posts anti-Semitic shit you don’t put it on him.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just like they did back then? the man had a 75% disapproval rating just prior to his death.
CAC's hated him but people forget that a large contingent of black people thought he was too much of a "Rabble rouser" even though he was preaching non-violence.
So basically people never changed

Yeah the thing is someone could do a poll and voice their displeasure which is fine with that 75 percent disapproval rating. That is not similar to how things are done today where people are getting cancelled and losing business deals and paying fines and forced into apologies and so on. You were at least more tolerant with the agree to disagree aspect and just keep it moving.

A lot of time the "rabble rouser" in real time has critics because some of those critics feel the action of said rabble rouser will affect their bottom line or some other thing that may get them persecuted too. It is most times for selfish reasons. The hypocrisy of it all is when years later these same people will get honored for their "courage" and so on by that same media or entertainment conglomerate through various mediums.

this is teh same dude who said JUST 4 YEARS AGO...

Mr. Irving, a West Orange, N.J., native, is among the most popular basketball players in the world, and he has one of the best-selling basketball jerseys in the N.B.A. With that popularity has come controversy: He has questioned several times whether the Earth is round, and in an interview on Friday with his most in-depth comments to date on the subject, he said that it was still worth debating.

“Can you openly admit that you know the Earth is constitutionally round?” he said to me. “Like, you know that for sure? Like, I don’t know.”

This is a person who has a hard time "reading the room" and figure out how to make moves.

Mind you this happened literally DAYS after we saw

manic-depressive ass Kanye stick his hand in the hornets nest and DARE them to sting him..

just a couple years from Nick Cannon give a talk on whats judiasm and have his show shut down with the quickness

who else got caught up in the "anti-Semitic" BANDSAW in the last 10 years??

the fucked up part is RIGHT NOW there's some young black man making strides in his career that's GOING to walk into that same LANDMINE...completely oblivious to what happened to Nick, Kanye and Kyrie.

I never understood people's fascination of the flat earth, but I also don't care either that they think that. It is not like these people are having schools teaching youth this theory. It's their thought and as long as it isn't causing harm or damage to people I don't see the big deal. Grown adults will do their own research into the thing and see why some think this even if one disagrees. I don't see how this affects people's lives in the grand scheme of things.

I agree though that this won't be the first or last time as history repeats itself in weird ways.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No one forced him at all.
He's losing millions of dollars because he has low impulse control. Is his cred with the hoteps so important that he's fucking up his money liking some obscure documentary. He could have sent the documentary makers some money on the low if he wanted to support. And if he didn't care about fucking up his money then why apologize?

As long as Kyrie has a Job he's an employee he's not a boss he's not a revolutionary. If he was a revolutionary the struggle would mean more to him than his job. It doesn't.

What he can't control is his need for attention and his need to want to be viewed in a certain light. That seems to be more important than his job or his money and that's the conflict him and Kanye are having.

demopicture_23369_20141218073338.jpg

This is EXACTLY their problem and the root of all this.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, y'all got it. Kyrie hates all Jews because Jews say so.

Equating slavery with the Holocaust is Anti-Semitic. Believing Blacks are the original Hebrews is Anti-Semitic.

Oooookay.... :rolleyes2:

This is the ultimate in "Shut up and dribble".

By the time they get done with Kyrie, they gonna have him wearing a yarmulke and converted over to Judaism. :smh:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yep, y'all got it. Kyrie hates all Jews because Jews say so.

Equating slavery with the Holocaust is Anti-Semitic. Believing Blacks are the original Hebrews is Anti-Semitic.

Oooookay.... :rolleyes2:

This is the ultimate in "Shut up and dribble".

By the time they get done with Kyrie, they gonna have him wearing a yarmulke and converted over to Judaism. :smh:

Nobody is saying that

Kyrie was wrong. It's ok to say I was wrong and made a mistake.

You don't admit you were wrong or made mistakes to people in your life?

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One member is posting about "woke"

Another is in the Everybody post one pic thread posting a pic with a magical metamorphosis boat on it..

the racist white members of this site are really showing their asses today

Watch out for those ultra Black avatars and overly "Black" user names.

Where is that member named "pookie" he's probably white too.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't apologize to people about something I believe in just because they feel offended.

So you never apologized to a female before even though you thought you did nothing wrong :hmm:

andt he apologized last night

and there should be nothing to be upset about then and he should have to deal with all the consequences? They're HIS consequences and he should have said I'm not apologizing because I did nothing wrong.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you never apologized to a female before even though you thought you did nothing wrong :hmm:

andt he apologized last night

and there should be nothing to be upset about then and he should have to deal with all the consequences? They're HIS consequences and he should have said I'm not apologizing because I did nothing wrong.
Nope. I don't make empty apologies. Women actually admire a man who stands on his principles and beliefs.

london

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is no major news coming out of Ukraine midterms is boring, and they need a story to feed the news cycle

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, you are totally right. It is so surreal seeing 2022 and then how things were in the 60s with our athletes and entertainers. What they believed and fought for. Forget what everyone believes in or doesn't believe in. It's the lack of tolerance of seeing different perspectives and the joy of seeing people getting muted is what is kind of worrying. Ali would be cancelled today imo along with a few others as already mentioned in the other thread.

Two men who had different spiritual viewpoints, but still found things to have in common. Just respectful of other people's thoughts and opinions.

Not just Ali.
They really weren't supporting MLK and especially Malcom like that in life. They were were viewed as trouble makers. It wasn't until their passing and some years had passed when people all of sudden. "Marched with King" and supported Malcom..but ain't got a picture to prove they were there.
Smdh

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs got all these niggas on TV coppin pleas, shit is ridiculous how niggas fall in line for the white man. I seen absolutely no one black on TV come to Kyrie's defense today... :smh: :smh::curse:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Kyrie: My bad. I didn’t even watch the doc. I just posted it off the title.

Fam you’re in full defense mode at this point. You’ll start posting the possibility of aliens actually made the doc and are impersonating Kyrie at this point.

Kyrie could come out and say “yeah I hate jews” and you’ll come up with theories to defend him.

Just know it’s a losing hand and you’ll be right back here defending some more stupid shit from Kyrie in a couple months.
Real shit bruh.

KBuuH7.jpg

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs got all these niggas on TV coppin pleas, shit is ridiculous how niggas fall in line for the white man. I seen absolutely no one black on TV come to Kyrie's defense today... :smh: :smh::curse:
And you never will.
We know which group runs the media and pays everyone on TV, but making mention of that is now "Anti-Semitic".
Meanwhile black people get told everyday how fucked up we are (black men especially) as a people and how we need to change our behavior.
These same folks will pound the table and talk about "how we need to do better".
Go figure....

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Communication man....All this shit could have been avoided via communication....

Would like to see Kyrie bring some African scholars (not no fake ass hoteps, Boyce, and other non teachers), but real scholars to the table as well to have an educated conversation...

Just like Farakhan had jewish leaders at his last Saviours Day