Let's start a IT Come up thread strictly off youtube

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Na i was on that street stuff for 20 years maybe more, i didn't take school seriously until I lost my hearing and it got real.

I'm not used to operating at this level of articulate, educated people at all. I'm used to the warehouse and labor stuff, not used to the office stuff. It gets deep, really deep
Its all about presentation. We all are actors in the office. You just have to put on a face. You should read Dale Carnegie's how to win friends and influence people. Here's the PDF:
https://www.rfpmm.org/pdf/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.pdf

Its all about how to interact with people.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
well both of my jobs are in the health care industry...........one being a dental company.....so its one of the main tools we use.
my job paid for the course and the exam. it was like $1,000
What exactly is Epic?

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Na i was on that street stuff for 20 years maybe more, i didn't take school seriously until I lost my hearing and it got real.

I'm not used to operating at this level of articulate, educated people at all. I'm used to the warehouse and labor stuff, not used to the office stuff. It gets deep, really deep

If you don't like office shit, have you looked into any kind of networking technician training?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Good information but don't get caught up acquiring every certification known to man. IT Managers are looking for experience, people who can communicate and provide solutions under pressure. You currently have enough certification to get a six figure job in my area. I've hired guys with less and they were getting $90K+, what put them ahead of other candidates with more certs is people skills.
In a lot of fields nowadays communication and experience trumps education so your absolutely right.

EHOKj1.jpg

totto

Rising Star
Registered
hey - let me take a look at your resume -remove your personal info of course
resume lacks experience for my age, I fucked around a lot... honestly i won't even say I fucked around that was my environment for decades.

Resume is pretty bad a lot of low paying shit, I'll send it but I'll probably have to leave BGOL if I piss you off.

I will send it later today by Dropbox to you PM.

I need to leave and go to some small town and just live there.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
If you don't like office shit, have you looked into any kind of networking technician training?
Yeah It's pretty complicated but honestly quite sad I'm actually looking at any job with healthcare that pays at least 40k a year, I'm also trying to go to brandon, florida which is right outside tampa.

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor

Have you thought about getting a customer service related job in the meantime? It’ll help with articulation and developing a corporate voice. There are remote jobs that pay well.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Have you thought about getting a customer service related job in the meantime? It’ll help with articulation and developing a corporate voice. There are remote jobs that pay well.
I'm applying for anything right now. My story is pretty sad so I won't go into detail but I'm interested in hotel jobs and so forth the education may or may not work at this older age.

But I do have speech impediment inao.

Lotta shit should have been done decades back I simply didn't know by law I'm considered disabled but never got SSI.

I'll leave it there.