Liam Neeson details his search to find random BlackMen to kill t after hearing of a relative's rape.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Oh brother. There's always one.

I have never in my life had thoughts about harming a group of innocent white people because of the actions of one bad white person. Never. Not even thoughts. So don't compare normal human beings to that racist piece of shit.

And of course you give him a pass because you wait for any opportunity you can to declare your love for white men while simultaneusoly shitting on black men. You're the female version of chase bannon.
That's harsh and disrespectful, man. This sista is the one who created the thread where we can report and raise awareness of incidents of extra-judicial police murders of Black folks. That thread mostly is about Brothers who were victims. As long as I've been on here she's always been a champion of us, Black men. I understand where she's coming from with appreciating Liam Neeson volunteering his honesty, as ugly as that honesty is. I appreciate it too. It does show growth. Be that as it may...

...What I don't appreciate is that though he regretted the rage, he failed to verbalize remorse for his extreme racism. That's a serious foul and it is very telling. And because of that fact, people have rightfully raked him over the coals. We collectively as Black people deserve the same respect, response and results that gays and jews get when prominent figures display hatred towards those groups.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Oh brother. There's always one. :raccoon:

I have never in my life had thoughts about harming a group of innocent white people because of the actions of one bad white person. Never. Not even thoughts. So don't compare normal human beings to that racist piece of shit.

And of course you give him a pass because you wait for any opportunity you can to declare your love for white men while simultaneusoly shitting on black men. You're the female version of chase bannon.

BS. Quote where I shit on black men. I have five brothers and my parents were married 52 years before my dad passed. The example I have of black men have always been protector and provider. The behavior and discussions on here, as bad as they are hasn't even changed that. I have asked in the past how folks on here can have such low opinions of black folks as though they don't have decent men and women in their own families. I call out nonsense on here, but I don't have a low opinion of black men in general.

I don't have an automatic negative response to white folks, either. I have friends and family of diverse races and backgrounds. I deal with people on an individual basis, but I'm not blind to how people act, group think, or social conditioning. I don't expect white folks to be perfect in actions or thinking because the dominant message that everyone - black, white and other - receives is that black folks are defective in some manner, deserve mistreatment and hardship. That is social conditioning white folks may receive without push back for 18+ years before getting real world experience to know the truth. That doesn't mean we should be over accommodating, as being in the position of "having" to educate folks about our humanity can also be a form of abuse, but I realize that people grow up and don't question what they are taught and very few examine their own thoughts and motivations.

If you haven't heard expressions of hate and desires of violence toward white folks, you haven't been reading the posts on here. I don't take half the stuff that is typed seriously, but it has been said.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That's harsh and disrespectful, man. This sista is the one who created the thread where we can report and raise awareness of incidents of extra-judicial police murders of Black folks. That thread mostly is about Brothers who were victims. As long as I've been on here she's always been a champion of us, Black men. I understand where she's coming from with appreciating Liam Neeson volunteering his honesty, as ugly as that honesty is. I appreciate it too. It does show growth. Be that as it may...

...What I don't appreciate is that though he regretted the rage, he failed to verbalize remorse for his extreme racism. That's a serious foul and it is very telling. And because of that fact, people have rightfully raked him over the coals. We collectively as Black people deserve the same respect, response and results that gays and jews get when prominent figures display hatred towards those groups.

Thanks I appreciate this. :)

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@largebillsonlyplease

Yo my man DL is full of sh*t too in my opinion.

"What he did was tell you his thoughts, which is braver than what a lot of people do," D.L. Hughley said on his radio show. "He said out loud what a lot of people think. Most white dudes who get so enraged with Black people, 'cause...any black dude he woulda saw, he woulda beat, most white dudes that feel like they just angry at Black people and wanna get them back, they don't admit it while promoting a movie...[T]hey join the police department."

He went on to say that Neeson shouldn't be dragged across the coals for a "thought."

"...He said out loud what a lot of us know they think and we got mad at him. As far as I know, you can't be prosecuted for having a thought. Actions are what counts," he said, ignoring that Neeson admitted to taking a "cosh" out to a bar looking for a Black person to kill, moving from "thought" to action.

"In America, we want to have conversations, conversations that involve listening, but sometimes you hear things you don't want to. The reason we don't like this is we wanna be fooled. We wanna put our thoughts in his mouth. Is it unusual that a 66-year-old white man feels this way? It's just unusual that he has the courage to say it out loud," Hughley tap-danced.

a>

I'm sure he had a few thoughts too?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Thanks I appreciate this. :)
You've shown me nothing but love, Sista. I respect your mind and the love you have for our people that is manifest in so many posts on here over the years. We all are not going to respond exactly the same way to the issues posted. But we need to be careful with name-calling and labeling each other in these discussions. Nuanced discussions are good. I learn and I sometimes gain wisdom from well-reasoned viewpoints that don't exactly echo my own.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So here is why that "I respect his honestly" shit is played out.

If your black in America (or on planet earth) probably should already assume how the vast majority of these people think so shouldn't be a big deal about their "honesty".....like saying "At least the snake told me he crawls on his belly"

And too many cacs like Lian Neeson have acted on an "alleged" rape/robbery/reckless eyeballin and black people have LOST THEIR LIVES....just because they were black at the wrong place at the wrong time.

OK

I still rather a straight up muthafucka

Then a phoney fake muthafuckas that break bread with you...

And still selling yo ass out.

Liam is being an honest cac...

Look it's simple

Would you rather a cac tell you..

If you come to my party I will poison you..

Or being invited to a party..by a cac you thought was cool

But he a nazi with goals on lowering our population... and needs a lab rat??

It's a no brainer riiiiiiight???

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OK

I still rather a straight up muthafucka

Then a phoney fake muthafuckas that break bread with you...

And still selling yo ass out.

Liam is being an honest cac...

Look it's simple

Would you rather a cac tell you..

If you come to my party I will poison you..

Or being invited to a party..by a cac you thought was cool

But he a nazi with goals on lowering our population... and needs a lab rat??

It's a no brainer riiiiiiight???

How about look at the 400-500 year sample size and have enough sense to know how these cacs think and NOT GO TO THEIR PARTY??

Like at some point we as a people just have to start wising up...a CAC that I think is "cool".....whatever the fuck that means at this point.....probably still voted for Drumf.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a>

I'm sure he had a few thoughts too?

Exactly my point..

That Lil pasty murdering faggot..

Went into the church like he wanted to hear and share "the word"

With fellow Christians...

He was just how yall feel cac ass Liam shouldve been...

Fake phoney...

Types.... Pretend they want to break bread..

Then head shots...

Yall not thinking this out..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How about look at the 400-500 year sample size and have enough sense to know how these cacs think and NOT GO TO THEIR PARTY??

Like at some point we as a people just have to start wising up...a CAC that I think is "cool".....whatever the fuck that means at this point.....probably still voted for Drumf.

So what about the ones that look like you that voted for trump. I'm more concerned

With the sellouts amongst us then the
Liams of the world.

How you think they got to the Panthers MLK

Malik EL Shabazz.. .

With muthafuckas that looked like liam.

Or weak spineless sellout fucking infiltrating.. Pussies....

That looked like us.....???

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Well stated bruh. Mm

And he should feel some Constructive criticism

But do we really want to discourage honesty???

That's what we tryin to do???

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh brother. There's always one. :raccoon:

Nah man.

I think you got her confused with someone else.

She real as f*ck.

She just saying he MUST have known he would get this reaction and even if the delivery, the timing and the whole situation is f*cked?

That white man at LEAST was honest enough to admit to something white folks have been trying to hide for DECADES.

This white rage sh*t is real.

Now that it is at least OUT THERE?

These white folks and coons can't HIDE it or deny it any longer.

I don't think its brave or courageous

but it is something that could do some real good if handled right.

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered

A wolf, fox or coyote will resist contact with mankind rooted in distrust. They can't be domesticated.

A dog doesn't have that natural resistance to mankind. They have already been domesticated.

This is too true for too many black folks. Little or no natural resistance to mankind.

Mankind's best friend.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So what about the ones that look like you that voted for trump. I'm more concerned

With the sellouts amongst us then the
Liams of the world.

How you think they got to the Panthers MLK

Malik EL Shabazz.. .

With muthafuckas that looked like liam.

Or weak spineless sellout fucking infiltrating.. Pussies....

That looked like us.....???

What about coon ass niggas that look like me that voted for Drumf? They gonna do whatever massa say.

Like another go to.....it's easier for black folks to go after coons because they are easier game than the actual head of the fucking snake. Coons are low hanging fruit if you want real change gotta go after the root of the tree.

Which too many are afraid to do because they are afraid or don't want to offend their white friends....but everyone isn't going to make it.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well stated bruh. Mm

And he should feel some Constructive criticism

But do we really want to discourage honesty???

That's what we tryin to do???
No. It should not be discouraged. I'd rather hear whites admit how they were/are. His post-interview clarified things somewhat. He basically admitted his racism and condemned it. The backlash and anger he's getting back is good. Whites need to know how much things like this hurt us. Especially when there are new Emmit Tills every week.
But fam...

Is he being FULLY honest?
I would say no. Whites have the privilege of being able to go through life not thinking about racism as a real problem. Most whites are racist and are unaware that they are. My feeling is that right now based on his original statements and the follow up GMA interview Liam Neeson is being as honest and candid as he is currently capable of. I say this bearing in mind that his white privilege meant he hasn't had to analyze himself as a racist. His degree of public honesty about his racism is not common. He's not defending his action but rather saying how fucked up it was.

The detail I personally feel he's possibly not being 100% honest about is when he said he would have gone after the person if they were "Irish, Lithuanian" or whomever. I really do feel like his actions were in large part motivated by negative stereotypes he held against Black folks.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But fam...

Is he being FULLY honest?

honest enough for me... how honest do you need cacs to be...

oh you was mad at one bruh.. and wanted to take it out on any bruh you can find..

you pretty much told me all I needed to know about how you grew up, how your parents raised you and what kind of people you have around you...

I do believe people can change, but on those same lines I know like most of us here.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS...

I wouldnt trust him or most cacs as far as I could throw them..

but if we were to have an honest discussion.. Id much rather hear truth..

them some cumbya song, holding hands with a muthafucka that just attended a crossburning on a "black" families lawn..

but tellin me how his best friends are "black"

I guess some of yall rather hear more about these "black best friends"

than honesty...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about coon ass niggas that look like me that voted for Drumf? They gonna do whatever massa say.

Like another go to.....it's easier for black folks to go after coons because they are easier game than the actual head of the fucking snake. Coons are low hanging fruit if you want real change gotta go after the root of the tree.

Which too many are afraid to do because they are afraid or don't want to offend their white friends....but everyone isn't going to make it.

the black panthers thought the same way you did.. and guess who fucked them over.. and gave the fbi all the info they needed to know...

somebody who looks like liam... or somebody that looks like us..

liam and his caucazoid brethren are doing what they supposed to do..

coons arent.. they need to go first... they are so psychologically weak they are dangerous..

again..

Im sayin

I respect a dude being honest a talkin about shit..

then being dishonest.. and shooting up a church...

lil faggot dylan had "black" friends bruh..

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He brought up his relative....now I want to hear her story....every FUCKING thing....even with that give it to the proper authorities...shit that is what they embedded in my people.(Wink).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
honest enough for me... how honest do you need cacs to be...

oh you was mad at one bruh.. and wanted to take it out on any bruh you can find..

you pretty much told me all I needed to know about how you grew up, how your parents raised you and what kind of people you have around you...

I do believe people can change, but on those same lines I know like most of us here.

ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS...

I wouldnt trust him or most cacs as far as I could throw them..

but if we were to have an honest discussion.. Id much rather hear truth..

them some cumbya song, holding hands with a muthafucka that just attended a crossburning on a "black" families lawn..

but tellin me how his best friends are "black"

I guess some of yall rather hear more about these "black best friends"

than honesty...

that some fair and balanced sh*t right there.

I hear you and @Camille made me see it a little more sympathetically

But don't you find it odd he decided to be "honest" NOW?

And his story is off too.

I have to judge a man by what he SAYS too.

I wasn't there you wasn't there.

He could have told this story ANYWAY he wanted

He CHOSE to say it in this messed way

HE chose

whether you think he is being honest or not?

He said what we already knew about most white people.

he aint getting no prize for that.

Before I fully "congratulate" his honesty?

I want some More info, and got a feeling it is COMING.

And NOT from Liam.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No. It should not be discouraged. I'd rather hear whites admit how they were/are. His post-interview clarified things somewhat. He basically admitted his racism and condemned it. The backlash and anger he's getting back is good. Whites need to know how much things like this hurt us. Especially when there are new Emmit Tills every week.

I would say no. Whites have the privilege of being able to go through life not thinking about racism as a real problem. Most whites are racist and are unaware that they are. My feeling is that right now based on his original statements and the follow up GMA interview Liam Neeson is being as honest and candid as he is currently capable of. I say this bearing in mind that his white privilege meant he hasn't had to analyze himself as a racist. His degree of public honesty about his racism is not common. He's not defending his action but rather saying how fucked up it was.

The detail I personally feel he's possibly not being 100% honest about is when he said he would have gone after the person if they were "Irish, Lithuanian" or whomever. I really do feel like his actions were in large part motivated by negative stereotypes he held against Black folks.

I agree and ya'll point is VALID

its just my spidey sense is tingling

WHY do it now?

Cause he kissed Viola?

WHY give this CONFESSION?

And he regretted the VENGEANCE not the racism at least to me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that some fair and balanced sh*t right there.

I hear you and @Camille made me see it a little more sympathetically

But don't you find it odd he decided to be "honest" NOW?

And his story is off too.

I have to judge a man by what he SAYS too.

I wasn't there you wasn't there.

He could have told this story ANYWAY he wanted

He CHOSE to say it in this messed way

HE chose

whether you think he is being honest or not?

He said what we already knew about most white people.

he aint getting no prize for that.

Before I fully "congratulate" his honesty?

I want some More info, and got a feeling it is COMING.

And NOT from Liam.

yea its gonna be interesting, Im sure folks are tryin to locate

the family member he was talkin about...

and you right, we KNOW they think this way.. if they feel a bruh did something..

all they know is another bruh is gonna pay, they dont care if he did it or not..

and we saw this happen in the central park five case, where YO boy trumpty and his fake media,

teamed up and villified five innocent young bruhs.... so yea..

we know how they are..

of course not all.. but you know what Im sayin..

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah he is lying about that.

And like I posted earlier... how many BLACK MEN were in NORTHERN IRELAND over 30 YEARS AGO???

and WHY bring this up NOW... WHY?

Again I really HOPE you right about this.

Cause I hear WAY more white folks USING this as some sort of JUSTIFICATION for their EXISTING racism.

I completely agree I think Terry just the wrong spokesperson for this and made it worse.

Men and boys being victims is WAY more prevalent than we want to admit.

He could have and SHOULD have been a good example.

But unlike Kaepernick who modified his speech and studied and learned and became something I think he never really PLANNED on becoming.

Same for Ray Rice after beating his wife on tape and becoming a VERY vocal and now respected advocate against domestic abuse.

Terry thinks he can just WING this... and this isn't a WING it situation.

You can just wing cooning. It doesn’t take much effort or education just step and fetch.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

and you right, we KNOW they think this way.. if they feel a bruh did something..

all they know is another bruh is gonna pay, they dont care if he did it or not..

and we saw this happen in the central park five case, where YO boy trumpty and his fake media,

we know how they are..

It was pointed out to me by a white Obama supporter years ago, probably during his first or second year, that the increase we were seeing in hate crimes and attacks on black men and the police brutality were because white racists couldn't get to him, so they were taking it out on the next "best" thing - the nearest black man. I have never forgotten her words, because it caused everything to click and make sense, and they've haunted me ever since. She said police and others were targeting Obama by proxy.

In fact I mentioned this just within the last couple of weeks and I was told it was psychobabble. I firmly believe this though.

Even just politically, time after time, you could poll anyone on the substance of Obama's proposals, and folks would agree it was a good idea. Mention it was an Obama policy though, and suddenly it was the seed of the devil. Since the GOP likes to paint dems as the party of Satan, this is not totally unexpected, but folks just don't think critically anymore.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I agree and ya'll point is VALID

its just my spidey sense is tingling

WHY do it now?

Cause he kissed Viola?

WHY give this CONFESSION?

And he regretted the VENGEANCE not the racism at least to me.
It appears it is because the movie he's coming out with is about vengeance and he wanted to give his own personal story about how it can be destructive.

we know how they are..

According to him, the alleged victim is dead.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It appears it is because the movie he's coming out with is about vengeance and he wanted to give his own personal story about how it can be destructive.

According to him, the alleged victim is dead.

hmmm...OK.

Look nobody perfect

but like someone ELSE said.

If he had said some jew bastard raped my friend...

and I went to every synagogue deli and Jewish hangout searching for this rapist...

first WOULD he EVER ADMITTED IT PUBLICLY?

and if he did,

would THAT community be saying they APPRECIATE his COURAGEOUS HONESTY?

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
It was pointed out to me, by a white Obama supporter years ago, probably during his first or second year, that the increase we were seeing in hate crimes and attacks on black men and the police brutality were because white racists couldn't get to him, so they were taking it out on the next "best" thing - the nearest black man. I have never forgotten her words, because it caused everything to click and make sense, and they've haunted me ever since. She said police and others were targeting Obama by proxy.

In fact I mentioned this just within the last couple of weeks and I was told it was psychobabble. I firmly believe this though.

Even just politically, time after time, you could poll anyone on the substance of Obama's proposals, and folks would agree it was a good idea. Mention it was an Obama policy though, and suddenly it was the seed of the devil. Since the GOP likes to paint dems as the party of Satan, this is not totally unexpected, but folks just don't think critically anymore.
That's a really interesting theory. Makes a lot of sense.