Marc Lamont Hill suffers a mild heart attack

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Interesting studies. The problem is that the Covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid. So what happens when you get the vaccine and then you later catch Covid, which will likely happen to everyone who got the vaccine? Does it further increase your risk?

These are the type of fairly obvious questions that one would ask if they didn't do the study with an agenda already.
Stop lying.

I tested negative AGAIN having 3 kids in the house with it.

You are truly fucked in the head.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even know why ya'll even bother bro.

:lol:

You show them facts like that the vaccinated in NYC make up .33% of covid cases, 0.02% of hospitalizations and 0.003% of deaths. The idiots say

Goalpost.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Its the delta variant "breaking thru" to infect .006% of vaccinated people.

24658.jpeg

Its more than 99% effective when most of the population is vaccinated.

You are one dishonest gaslighting diseased dick.

These numbers are not accurate, about ten percent of the people being hospitalized were vaccinated in many states.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2021-10-01-165603.png

It was much higher as the vaccination rate percentage was lower in the total population. They were using this data to get rid of unemployment along with dropping the mask requirement.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Screenshot-2021-10-01-165603.png

It was much higher as the vaccination rate percentage was lower in the total population. They were using this data to get rid of unemployment along with dropping the mask requirement.
This is what you said:

These numbers are not accurate, about ten percent of the people being hospitalized were vaccinated in many states.
From your link:

• The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.54% in Arkansas.
    • The hospitalization rate among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 ranged from effectively zero (0.00%) in California, Delaware, D.C., Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Vermont, and Virginia to 0.06% in Arkansas. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
    • The rates of death among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 were even lower, effectively zero (0.00%) in all but two reporting states, Arkansas and Michigan where they were 0.01%. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)

Don't know where you got 10% from. Care to point it out?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The number of fully vaccinated people that were diagnosed with Covid-19 in just California alone was 21,083 if you scroll down to the bottom. This is just one state, CDC was saying for the whole country that it was only 6,587. I don't know why they were putting out these numbers, it might have been to encourage vaccinations or to get rid of unemployment.

It covered almost the exact observation period, this does not include the heavy hitters like Florida. I am not saying the vaccine does not work, you might still wear a mask even if vaccinated. Jesse Jackson, Chris Rock, and many other people were jabbed up and got COVID-19.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The number of fully vaccinated people that were diagnosed with Covid-19 in just California alone was 21,083 if you scroll down to the bottom. This is just one state, CDC was saying for the whole country that it was only 6,587. I don't know why they were putting out these numbers, it might have been to encourage vaccinations or to get rid of unemployment.
934 out of those 21,083 were hospitalized. That's 4% mane. Not 10% :lol:

Out of that 934, only 93 of them died. That's 9.9%. Overall that's a mortality rate of 0.411% in California for the fully vaccinated who have been hospitalized. :dunno:

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
934 out of those 21,083 were hospitalized. That's 4% mane. Not 10% :lol:

Out of that 934, only 93 of them died. That's 9.9%. Overall that's a mortality rate of 0.411% in California for the fully vaccinated who have been hospitalized. :dunno:

I see your point and I would like to disclose my source. I am not putting up links to the 10%, the government is monitoring all social media hard, if I link to a specific person, there might be reprisals for them.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
So we can say somebody died cause of Covid for whatever and whichever way Dey died

but we can’t say the vaccine caused his blood clots AFTER we knew he took them?

Y’awl niggas want it boaf ways

the evil left <<<<

So, u troll which ever way
the wind blows, huh?

5Pf.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am dealing with white stalkers terrorist chasing me around nonstop. It is pieces of shit like MLH/Boyce Watkins cosigning, validating their racist craziness possibly jeopardizing my life for personal gain. You have to treat white people like children, you can't do certain things in front of them as a black man such as spying or stalking.

When they go down, it is good for the black community. Many of you don't see the damage they cause, I do. I am going to return the callousness they gave me.

Some former mob guy quoted a Bible passage that he uses to help him not kill people. Many of these people meet their fate whether at the hands of you, unfortunate circumstance, or others. Many times you don't have to get involved, their dysfunction permeates their entire life.

Last edited:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I been tuning in to Black News Channel now & then to catch their vibe.
I wondered where Marc was.
They need stronger fill-in people.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder why they would do that when pathological liar and kept man @BigDaddyBuk claims the vaccine prevents catching COVID, except for a minute percentage that catches the so-called delta variant?

:smh: the emotional posters here always expose their lack of logic and intellect.
Mental midgets

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Nice try, this was already addressed.

Y'all are working overtime to misrepresent data.

They had 65 cases out of over 22,000 students. The more people you vaccinate, the larger the number of breakthrough infections occur. Not because the vaccine isn't working, it's because it is not 100% effective. If it's "only" 95% effective, that 5% will yield a larger number of people as more people get vaccinated.

"Ninety-six percent of Harvard University's employees are vaccinated, while 95% of its students are vaccinated, according to the university's COVID-19 testing dashboard.

Harvard is requiring vaccination against COVID-19 for all of its community members, including students, faculty, staff and researchers. There were 62 positive tests among graduate students and three in its undergraduate population for the week of September 19. "

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am dealing with white stalkers terrorist chasing me around nonstop. It is pieces of shit like MLH/Boyce Watkins cosigning, validating their racist craziness possibly jeopardizing my life for personal gain. You have to treat white people like children, you can't do certain things in front of them as a black man such as spying or stalking.

When they go down, it is good for the black community. Many of you don't see the damage they cause, I do. I am going to return the callousness they gave me.

Some former mob guy quoted a Bible passage that he uses to help him not kill people. Many of these people meet their fate whether at the hands of you, unfortunate circumstance, or others. Many times you don't have to get involved, their dysfunction permeates their entire life.

I am finding many of these toxic coons die from overdoses, die in prison after desperately raping white women like MLH or Tariq Nasheed, commit suicide, or get in a conflict that result in their death. Many of them are in poor health and have medical issues. Nobody visited him in the hospital.

Look at Hermain Cain, had medical problems, died from COVID, accused of raping white women. I usually check on them after five years and their obituary pops up.

Something that was noted thousands of years ago could be so accurate. I am making room for God's wrath.

Last edited:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
So if the vaccine stops you from getting Covid, what is a “breakthrough case”? Is that fake news?
I had a breakthrough case. Fever of 99.1 and stuffy nose. Slight loss of smell. Same as my technician. Others un vaxxed on the ship were fucked. That's all the proof I need.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting studies. The problem is that the Covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting Covid. So what happens when you get the vaccine and then you later catch Covid, which will likely happen to everyone who got the vaccine? Does it further increase your risk?

These are the type of fairly obvious questions that one would ask if they didn't do the study with an agenda already.

If everyone’s vaccinated, then Covid will basically become the flu with a low number of deaths. But unlike the flu, 85% of people that catch Covid won’t have any symptoms.