MASE AND CAM HAVE A SPORTS SHOW...IT IS WHAT IT IS

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah Stat has a bright future. Very articulate, knows her shit, professional, and looks good....

Cam definitely has an eye for talent...Solid
She just as good, if not better than any woman working for the major networks. Glad they kicking in the door on these gatekeepers and more people able to get money while us fans got more of a choice. Just 10 years ago, she'd have to try to beg to get in with a network.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Man, if this was a stock I would've BEEN put all my chips in early lol. I can't tell you how funny it is watching OJ be a legit/insightful analyst on this platform with this hilarious duo (+ Stat)... damn, I know it's a lot of hurt feelings out there rn and I'm here for it :lol:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, if this was a stock I would've BEEN put all my chips in early lol. I can't tell you how funny it is watching OJ be a legit/insightful analyst on this platform with this hilarious duo (+ Stat)... damn, I know it's a lot of hurt feelings out there rn and I'm here for it :lol:
100% agree. That shit is funny, entertaining, and actually pretty engaging with OJ and Clarett. Clarett giving his point of view about some of the college players and etc. was really good..

Yeah I am like you, I definitely would have put all my chips in...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Man, If OJ explains that the 4-year running back deal is really a 6-year deal because of the 2 franchise tags one more time, they going to need a mandatory production meeting. :smh: Cam called out the rants this show though.

Overall, the OJ, Maurice, and AB are good. And Cam called that shit about AB last show how he is able to change perception about him. My perception of him has changed. I see he is a problem because he going to do his own thing, not that he is crazy. So he going to clash in most places and situations. Much more at home in this setting than the 'company man' type of shit(which can include sports).

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yo, trying to watch part 2 with Paul Pierce and I can't stop :roflmao3: :roflmao:

That shit is funny as hell, I think Cube’s episode is up. Bout fire some green in a few minutes and listen

I'm just now watching these Paul Pierce episodes, I officially love this show. I see now they are basketball guys, they struggle to me doing football topics but they spot on when it comes to basketball. The comedy on this show between Cam, Mase and the guests are crazy, they be going in on OJ every time he on.. lol
Paul pierce is wild talking about people claiming he shitted on himself in that game, Pierce said the only shitting he did on the court was on the LAKERS :lol:

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just now watching these Paul Pierce episodes, I officially love this show. I see now they are basketball guys, they struggle to me doing football topics but they spot on when it comes to basketball. The comedy on this show between Cam, Mase and the guests are crazy, they be going in on OJ every time he on.. lol
Paul pierce is wild talking about people claiming he shitted on himself in that game, Pierce said the only shitting he did on the court was on the LAKERS :lol:

Yup and that's why they have an expert in OJ and Maurice to cover the NFL and College.... OJ maybe old but does give some good takes about teams.

I watch this show everyday for real.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I love this shit too. I catch it every morning now. The Paul Pierce is definitely a special one. The last one they just did, the second half is all on Dwight Howard. I’ve watched that shit 3 times already, on the floor laughing bro. They are mostly basketball guys. Mase probably does his church stuff on Sundays, so he can’t watch any games probably….

If you’re a black sports fan, you gonna love this shit