Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I looked at it as simple entertainment. No different than when Jeezy wrote My president is black. I'm no campaign expert, but aren't rally's suppose to energize your base?

We just going to overlook that Senator Warnock and Senator Ossoff spoke at the event?

No different than Trump having some no name rappers at his rally

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So what's Megan doing?
Is that the same thing?

Is Kamla Harris white?

Is she racist?

I just feel Megan doing all that twerking and shit when she could've did something else that was more respectful at the rally. But then again, I understand why Kamla chose her.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The twerking Wasn't that raunchy those were some Beyonce dance moves. It could've been worse. They could've invited sexy redd
Wasn't nobody paying attention to her nor dancing while she was performing, they moreso looked like and saying in their head "can she get off the stage now"

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Fuck you care? They got what they paid for. So your dumbass have no problem with the song just the tweaking?
I think it's both, I should've included that as well.

But then again, you can't expect nothing different from meg since she will perform the same song and dance everywhere she goes.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you care? They got what they paid for. So your dumbass have no problem with the song just the tweaking?
I don't mind the song or the bitch ass...the pandering for votes is funny...and what they think of black youth. It's comical

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that the same thing?

Is Kamla Harris white?

Is she racist?

I just feel Megan doing all that twerking and shit when she could've did something else that was more respectful at the rally. But then again, I understand why Kamla chose her.
So your line is skin color and racism? Kamala doesn't have the best record on policies for black people. I know why Kamala chose her as well and that's the issue. Nothing meaningful for black people in terms of policy, just ratchet music and vibes to get their vote

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Is that the same thing?

Is Kamla Harris white?

Is she racist?

Bruh, out of all the celebrities they could've invited there they chose her... why?

ANSWER: YOUNG VOTE

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So your line is skin color and racism? Kamala doesn't have the best record on policies for black people. I know why Kamala chose her as well and that's the issue. Nothing meaningful for black people in terms of policy, just ratchet music and vibes to get their vote
I agree about the ratchet music shit.

But when I replied about someone else saying Dr.umar could support that racist orange man which would make him a coon is When you brought up Kamla to try to compare but have yet to prove to us what makes Kamla a coon.

Now if you believe that fake report about her putting blacks in jail to think she doesn't care about black people well that was proven to be false since she didn't have any power at that time to make those decisions.

I'm voting blue and Kamla Harris is my choice even though I don't got to agree with who she decides to support her to get more votes but whatever it takes to get more votes, I understand.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bruh, out of all the celebrities they could've invited there they chose her... why?

ANSWER: YOUNG VOTE
I understand it.

I'm not mad about it at all.

Just wish neg would change up how she performs at certain events. That's all.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree about the ratchet music shit.

But when I replied about someone else saying Dr.umar could support that racist orange man which would make him a coon is When you brought up Kamla to try to compare but have yet to prove to us what makes Kamla a coon.

Now if you believe that fake report about her putting blacks in jail to think she doesn't care about black people well that was proven to be false since she didn't have any power at that time to make those decisions.

I'm voting blue and Kamla Harris is my choice even though I don't got to agree with who she decides to support her to get more votes but whatever it takes to get more votes, I understand.
Nah ur has everything to do with her being more of the same that Biden was.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
I understand it.

I'm not mad about it at all.

Just wish neg would change up how she performs at certain events. That's all.
Like someone else said..... young folk don't give a fuck about our morals. Just like we didn't give a fuck about our parents and grandparents morals. Y'all the same ones reminiscing about freaknik, etc and turning your noses up at twerking.

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Like someone else said..... young folk don't give a fuck about our morals. Just like we didn't give a fuck about our parents and grandparents morals. Y'all the same ones reminiscing about freaking, etc and turning your noses up at twerking.
I only said that because there's a lot of older folks there.

Now I can see your point if all there was young people she was performing for. Glad they don't have her showing her ass at the rally because she wouldn't care to properly dress for an occasion like that.

But you saying about freaking like this is some late night performance concert when it isn't and it's a presidential rally.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

And your parents and grandparents said the samething about rap.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Like someone else said..... young folk don't give a fuck about our morals. Just like we didn't give a fuck about our parents and grandparents morals. Y'all the same ones reminiscing about freaking, etc and turning your noses up at twerking.
"James Brown was SOOO vulgar dancing the way he did!!!"

"Marvin Gaye was disgusting talking about Sexual Healing"

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan what Republicans think of white people?
You "buh buh what about white peoples?" niggas are the worst; instead of holding us to some ideal of a higher political standard when it comes to garnering black votes, your immediate answer to any criticism is "hey look at what white folks get away with!", which means you don't have a standard for black people independent of white people...just low brow unintelligent thinking...