Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

And Kamala can? Raised by Indian mom no semblance of black culture
this is not true - do some more research...

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Shit is sad how they think black folk are so stupid and easily won over. I remember Biden treating Cardi B like she was some black leader. All this shit is a lack of respect and shows how we are viewed by these people. Kamala pandering to who she thinks black folks are. I wonder who she gone have at that Indian rally.
Seriously, twerking at a political convention. You can save the twerking for concerts, clubs, streets, and pool parties. If niggaz gone pack out that place and give Kamala they vote then get something out of it that exclusively for black folks, our ancestors built this country by force for free.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
This thread is hilarious.

I was concerned at first when I heard Megan would be performing, but she was fully clothed and kept the dance moves PG 13, so she's straight imo. I don't know and couldn't understand the lyrics, so no comment on those.

I've noticed the majority of the folks in here complaining are the usual suspects who either aren't voting dem or aren't voting in the first place. Why do y'all care what dems do or don't do to GOTV? Y'all in here really trying to gaslight us into believing y'all care about dem policy when y'all been on this board shitting on dems and dem policies since prior to 2008?

No matter what she did or didn't do, y'all were to fuss and moan regardless. Y'all don't give a damn about policy or anything else other than suppressing Black votes and getting Black voters to sit out or vote GOP. Y'all want to police dem behavior and give passes for any and all fuckery that comes from the White‐Supremacist-In-Chief DJT. Kneegrow please.

Y'all wanted someone younger to appeal to younger voters, well there you go. If the choice of entertainment is enough to get someone to sit out or change their vote, or even choose to vote FOR Kamala, then they are some unserious folks who weren't concerned about policy and actual substance in the first place.

:lol: @ all the pearl clutching and faux outrage. SMH. Bless y'alls heart. At least y'all tried.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

That's why I laughed when he posted that bullshit. Dudes Like him believe any and everything to support their narrative about somebody they don't like.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously, twerking at a political convention. You can save the twerking for concerts, clubs, streets, and pool parties. If niggaz gone pack out that place and give Kamala they vote then get something out of it that exclusively for black folks, our ancestors built this country by force for free.

bruh you cant make this shit up!!!!

two paper bag hoes, known for getting BRUHs locked UP in the

modern day slave system,

while they out here suckin dick,

OF ALL THE FUCKIN PERFORMERS TO GET THEY GET THIS SUS HOE, THAT INSISTED ON A BRUh

GOING TO PRISON, BECAUSE SHE GOT A SCRATCH ON HER BIG ASS FOOT...

DEMOCRATS CELEBRATE GOOD GATE KEEPERS THAT HELP KEEP BRUHS DOWN...

kamala the throat goat, an BIG SUS aka megan the male horse...

democrats are the enemies of STRAIGHT MEN BUT ESPECIALLY

STRAIGHT MOORISH AMERICAN MEN, aka THE TRUE AMERICANS!!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

I was concerned at first when I heard Megan would be performing, but she was fully clothed and kept the dance moves PG 13, so she's straight imo. I don't know and couldn't understand the lyrics, so no comment on those.

I've noticed the majority of the folks in here complaining are the usual suspects who either aren't voting dem or aren't voting in the first place. Why do y'all care what dems do or don't do to GOTV? Y'all in here really trying to gaslight us into believing y'all care about dem policy when y'all been on this board shitting on dems and dem policies since prior to 2008?

No matter what she did or didn't do, y'all were to fuss and moan regardless. Y'all don't give a damn about policy or anything else other than suppressing Black votes and getting Black voters to sit out or vote GOP. Y'all want to police dem behavior and give passes for any and all fuckery that comes from the White‐Supremacist-In-Chief DJT. Kneegrow please.

Y'all wanted someone younger to appeal to younger voters, well there you go. If the choice of entertainment is enough to get someone to sit out or change their vote, or even choose to vote FOR Kamala, then they are some unserious folks who weren't concerned about policy and actual substance in the first place.

:lol: @ all the pearl clutching and faux outrage. SMH. Bless y'alls heart. At least y'all tried.
Great way to deflect, I've voted for blue for years, I've said I was gonna vote for Kamla as well.

Of course some people would support this fuckery and then make excuses saying she was fully clothed.

All I'm saying is that there's a time for everything, why can't she find something else to do besides the same shit she does everywhere in her concerts.

I understand that Kamla want to get votes and was very strategic of her bringing meg there since she's popular with a huge fan base.

Yet you're crying out loud talking about policies when it isn't about that and that can always be discussed which I'm sure there's plenty of threads about that subject matter.

Also, when obama became president, he had a huge young crowd that voted for him and never had to go this extreme for votes. I understand we're living in a different time where young voters listen to meg, glorilla, sexxy red, ice spice, coi leray and Rubi rose.

Labeling everyone saying Y'ALL is nasty work especially when you don't know what people do personally behind this board.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
It’s like saying you have to have degenerative behavior or chicken and hot sauce to get the black vote. When they speak to other groups they offer serious tangibles. They insult you coons all the time.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What's not true? She went to elementary school in Berkeley California then moved to the Midwest. Her black father wasn't in her life.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Great way to deflect, I've voted for blue for years, I've said I was gonna vote for Kamla as well.

Of course some people would support this fuckery and then make excuses saying she was fully clothed.

All I'm saying is that there's a time for everything, why can't she find something else to do besides the same shit she does everywhere in her concerts.

I understand that Kamla want to get votes and was very strategic of her bringing meg there since she's popular with a huge fan base.

Yet you're crying out loud talking about policies when it isn't about that and that can always be discussed which I'm sure there's plenty of threads about that subject matter.

Also, when obama became president, he had a huge young crowd that voted for him and never had to go this extreme for votes. I understand we're living in a different time where young voters listen to meg, glorilla, sexxy red, ice spice, coi leray and Rubi rose.

Labeling everyone saying Y'ALL is nasty work especially when you don't know what people do personally behind this board.

You skipped over that majority that was in italics, huh? Next time I'll put it in bold.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Some of us can't see the forest for the trees. We always love to simplify shit and make excuses for our accepting our below average shit.
I can guarantee you Kamala won't have that self degrading shit when she meet with her Indian people. Don't you get tired of Black people always dancing for white people and showing our worst self, passing it off as normal? How do you think Coretta Scott King, Fannie Loue Hamer or Dr Betty Shabazz would of felt watching this? We come from way better than this shit show and people have the audacity to call it culture. Go read some Dr Amos Wilson.

Selling us on the first woman president whose Black is not terrible. It's the constant lack of respect for us as serious people. Last election they put Cardi B in front of us. The clock is ticking on Black folks ever having real power in this country. We are silly enough to think shaking your azz in front of white people is exercising some form of power and achievement. All this shit is symbolism over substance. Obama 2.0! I am not for Trump either. I hate the situation we are in right now. :smh:

What are we leaving our people coming up behind us? When Dr Claude Anderson says Permanent Underclass this is the shit that produces that. We have to be able to critically think for ourselves and lobby and push for policies that really help BLACK PEOPLE!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Some of us can't see the forest for the trees. We always love to simplify shit and make excuses for our accepting our below average shit.
I can guarantee you Kamala won't have that self degrading shit when she meet with her Indian people. Don't you get tired of Black people always dancing for white people and showing our worst self, passing it off as normal? How do you think Coretta Scott King, Fannie Loue Hamer or Dr Betty Shabazz would of felt watching this? We come from way better than this shit show and people have the audacity to call it culture. Go read some Dr Amos Wilson.

Selling us on the first woman president whose Black is not terrible. It's the constant lack of respect for us as serious people. Last election they put Cardi B in front of us. The clock is ticking on Black folks ever having real power in this country. We are silly enough to think shaking your azz in front of white people is exercising some form of power and achievement. All this shit is symbolism over substance. Obama 2.0! I am not for Trump either. I hate the situation we are in right now. :smh:

What are we leaving our people coming up behind us? When Dr Claude Anderson says Permanent Underclass this is the shit that produces that. We have to be able to critically think for ourselves and lobby and push for policies that really help BLACK PEOPLE!

Do you have people who actually attended who took offense?

The same people worried about the white gaze and what white people will say or think are often the same people mad at Obama and dems for not being more vocal about reparations or whatever their pet issue of the day is, even though that will also turn off white people and cause a backlash.

This isn't 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. We have seniors on tiktok dancing with their kids and grand kids to these songs. Megan has won and performed at the Grammy's and every other mainstream talk and award show.

If you are a democratic voter, who actually votes dem and you have an issue with it, by all means sound off.

Who I DON'T want to hear from are the BGOL DVC (Don't vote crew) that isn't criticizing because they care, but because they want to sow more division and hate toward dems and the VP. They don't care if it's Megan Thee Stallion or Mother Teresa, they were going to talk shit. Their goal is to stop Black people from voting, PERIOD. They want to force respectability on dems and clutch their pearls because Michelle Obama showed her bare arms when we have seen Melania Trump's bare ass.

These are also the same people who discount anything done by dems that benefits black people if it benefits any other group, who will then voice their love of the first step act, which wasn't a Trump plan originally and that benefited other groups, stimulus checks that went to more than Black folks, and stopping immigration, which, if you consider higher food prices a benefit, still affects more than Black people. There is nothing that Trump has done or will do that benefits solely Black people. He even tried to zero out HBCU funding and said he thought it might be unconstitutional.

If you vote dem and aren't in here everyday trying to get people to stay home or vote GOP, then I wasn't talking to or about you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

buut but but...

She makes her greens in da tub!!!

and she be"in these streets"

Not sure if she talking bout, California or New Dehhi streets tho,

gotta be Bombay or some shit!!!

SHE NOT LIKE US!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you have people who actually attended who took offense?

The same people worried about the white gaze and what white people will say or think are often the same people mad at Obama and dems for not being more vocal about reparations or whatever their pet issue of the day is, even though that will also turn off white people and cause a backlash.

This isn't 10 years ago or even 5 years ago. We have seniors on tiktok dancing with their kids and grand kids to these songs. Megan has won and performed at the Grammy's and every other mainstream talk and award show.

If you are a democratic voter, who actually votes dem and you have an issue with it, by all means sound off.

Who I DON'T want to hear from those are the BGOL DVC (Don't vote crew) that isn't criticizing because they care, but because they want to sow more division and hate toward dems and the VP. They don't care if it's Megan Thee Stallion or Mother Teresa, they were going to talk shit. Their goal is to stop Black people from voting, PERIOD. They want to force respectability on dems and clutch their pearls because Michelle Obama showed her bare arms when we have seen Melania Trump's bare ass.

These are also the same people who discount anything done by dems that benefits black people if it benefits any other group, who will then voice their love of the first step act, which wasn't a Trump plan originally and that benefited other groups, stimulus checks that went to more than Black folks, and stopping immigration, which, if you consider higher food prices a benefit, still affects more than Black people. There is nothing that Trump has done or will do that benefits solely Black people. He even tried to zero out HBCU funding and said he thought it might be unconstitutional.

If you vote dem and aren't in here everyday trying to get people to stay home or vote GOP, then I wasn't talking to or about you.

You KNOW she lost the "black" vote right..

busted in the ULTIMATE FLIP FLOP..

FROM INDIAN to "American African"

damn democrats REALLY THINK ALL OF US ARE STUPID OR

EASILY PAID FOR..

SOME OF US ARENT FOR SALE, CAN UTILIZE LOGIC, AND KNOW

WHAT THE FUCK A PSY OP and a MASON is!!

and how both are tools used to keep us CONTAINED and CONFUSED!!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You KNOW she lost the "black" vote right..

busted in the ULTIMATE FLIP FLOP..

FROM INDIAN to "American African"

damn democrats REALLY THINK ALL OF US ARE STUPID OR

EASILY PAID FOR..

SOME OF US ARENT FOR SALE, CAN UTILIZE LOGIC, AND KNOW

WHAT THE FUCK A PSY OP and a MASON is!!

and how both are tools used to keep us CONTAINED and CONFUSED!!

We'll see. You weren't voting for her anyway so...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Again...niggaz outraged by the wrong shit

Should be more concerned by that Trump interview from yesterday
What makes you think people aren't concern about that trump interview because you act like people can't be concerned about more than 1 thing.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a representative of the don't vote crew I don't care how it looks to white people. I care why the Dems think twerking and rap are the way to get blacks to vote..and why y'all ok with that

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
What makes you think people aren't concern about that trump interview because you act like people can't be concerned about more than 1 thing.
i said MORE concerned.. never said they couldn't be concerned about more than one thing

that Megan shit shouldn't even be an issue

sounds like you want to be contrary just to be contrary

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
As a representative of the don't vote crew I don't care how it looks to white people. I care why the Dems think twerking and rap are the way to get blacks to vote..and why y'all ok with that

Can you point me to your posts along the same vein regarding this rally:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can you point me to your posts along the same vein regarding this rally:
There are none. I don't have any expectations of trump other then being his honest racist self. I expect him to pander to get what little black vote he will get. The Democrats are supposed to be different aren't they? Isn't there a thread on here bout them not being the same lol.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
i said MORE concerned.. never said they couldn't be concerned about more than one thing

that Megan shit shouldn't even be an issue

sounds like you want to be contrary just to be contrary
The meg shit shit is tasteless, y'all act like you can't discuss more than 1 thing.

But of course people won't find a problem with it and that's fine.

I just made a thread about her twerking and felt she seem to not know how to do things differently with more class especially during something that's serious being a presidential rally.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I agree about the ratchet music shit.

But when I replied about someone else saying Dr.umar could support that racist orange man which would make him a coon is When you brought up Kamla to try to compare but have yet to prove to us what makes Kamla a coon.

Now if you believe that fake report about her putting blacks in jail to think she doesn't care about black people well that was proven to be false since she didn't have any power at that time to make those decisions.

I'm voting blue and Kamla Harris is my choice even though I don't got to agree with who she decides to support her to get more votes but whatever it takes to get more votes, I understand.
she backed crooked ass police until it be came politically expedient to shift her stance.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
There are none. I don't have any expectations of trump other then being his honest racist self. I expect him to pander to get what little black vote he will get. The Democrats are supposed to be different aren't they? Isn't there a thread on here bout them not being the same lol.

Who are you voting for for president?