Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You "buh buh what about white peoples?" niggas are the worst; instead of holding us to some ideal of a higher political standard when it comes to garnering black votes, your immediate answer to any criticism is "hey look at what white folks get away with!", which means you don't have a standard for black people independent of white people...just low brow unintelligent thinking...
Very low brow but that's tex

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What else the pretty bitch gon do though? Bad choice for a performer. Though I get it, gotta attract the younger crowd.

2yNeLP.jpg
She should have not performed; got on podium and said I’m her supporting my girl blah blah Kamala and maybe let her music play in background…

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let's be clear, rappers like Megan Thee Stallion aren't "all they have to offer us", it's all summa y'all pay attention to. It says a lot about what catches folks attention that although they claim to care about substance they ignore or are oblivious to the fact that at the #KamalaHarris rally more than just rappers spoke. Both US Senators- Jon Ossoff and Reverend Raphael Warnock spoke. Congresswoman Nikema Williams, Atlanta Mayor Andre Dickens, and former state Rep. Stacey Abrams also gave remarks. VP Kamala Harris spoke about tackling price gouging, banning assault weapons, passing reproductive rights, making housing more affordable, fighting project 2025, capping prescription drug costs, inflation and more. So now that the twerking has your attention, maybe turn your attention to the substance.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Yeah I looked at it as simple entertainment. No different than when Jeezy wrote My president is black. I'm no campaign expert, but aren't rally's suppose to energize your base?

We just going to overlook that Senator Warnock and Senator Ossoff spoke at the event?

No different than Trump having some no name rappers at his rally

Not to be a technical tony but he actually didn't write that song.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let's be clear, rappers like Megan Thee Stallion aren't "all they have to offer us", it's all summa y'all pay attention to. It says a lot about what catches folks attention that although they claim to care about substance they ignore or are oblivious to the fact that at the #KamalaHarris rally more than just rappers spoke. Both US Senators- Jon Ossoff and Reverend Raphael Warnock spoke. Congresswoman Nikema Williams, Atlanta Mayor Andre Dickens, and former state Rep. Stacey Abrams also gave remarks. VP Kamala Harris spoke about tackling price gouging, banning assault weapons, passing reproductive rights, making housing more affordable, fighting project 2025, capping prescription drug costs, inflation and more. So now that the twerking has your attention, maybe turn your attention to the substance.

They ain't saying shit there was no substance. The issue is having all that bullshit on stage like that's all it takes to get our people to vote. They didn't speak on policy or anything of real substance. I think it's an insult to our people. They don't ever engage black folk from a thinking perspective. Lastly, our young people have many blindspots. They are easily influenced and lack focus.
Watching that shit reminded me of the R Kelly trial on the Boondocks.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They ain't saying shit there was no substance. The issue is having all that bullshit on stage like that's all it takes to get our people to vote. They didn't speak on policy or anything of real substance. I think it's an insult to our people. They don't ever engage black folk from a thinking perspective. Lastly, our young people have many blindspots. They are easily influenced and lack focus.
Watching that shit reminded me of the R Kelly trial on the Boondocks.

I can respect that viewpoint and I didn't listen to any of the event so I am basing my opinion on what I saw....I do think more events like what she did last year should be done more as it relates to the needs of our community....

Probably should have gone with Clark marching band or something.....I only saw it as entertainment, but I can see the other side as well....

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea TWO sus HOES...

Kamala a sus RACIST HINDU frontin as an American (african)

meg the stallion is a sus fuckin TRANNY..

and her NAME gives it away!!

STALLION.. REALLY ????

fUCK BOTH THEM DEMONIC HOES!!!!

anything against the BRUH MAN in his RIGHTFUL PLACE..

is DEMONIC...

HEY PEEP THE CONNECTION..

both these sus hoes are known for puttin "black" men IN JAIL...

TO HELL WITH THE DEMON GATE KEEPERS, their demise is going to be

swift and fast... like the aging of beckys..
You are one weird nigga man....lol