Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
There are none. I don't have any expectations of trump other then being his honest racist self. I expect him to pander to get what little black vote he will get. The Democrats are supposed to be different aren't they? Isn't there a thread on here bout them not being the same lol.
Peace. This is disingenuous. Reserving this kind of cultural criticism solely for Dems - while remaining silent on the disgusting behavior of Trump et al. - is providing default support to the MAGA bunch. It's typical plant behavior.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
she backed crooked ass police until it be came politically expedient to shift her stance.
So, that means vote for nobody?

If Trump wins, shit gonna be worst and he's gonna fuck up shit 10x worse compared to his first term.

Like I said Biden and if Harris becomes the next president aren't perfect either but they will be better compared letting that racist pedophile pussy grabbing orange man in the White House.

Gotta pick your poison on what you want.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Some of us can't see the forest for the trees. We always love to simplify shit and make excuses for our accepting our below average shit.
I can guarantee you Kamala won't have that self degrading shit when she meet with her Indian people. Don't you get tired of Black people always dancing for white people and showing our worst self, passing it off as normal? How do you think Coretta Scott King, Fannie Loue Hamer or Dr Betty Shabazz would of felt watching this? We come from way better than this shit show and people have the audacity to call it culture. Go read some Dr Amos Wilson.

Selling us on the first woman president whose Black is not terrible. It's the constant lack of respect for us as serious people. Last election they put Cardi B in front of us. The clock is ticking on Black folks ever having real power in this country. We are silly enough to think shaking your azz in front of white people is exercising some form of power and achievement. All this shit is symbolism over substance. Obama 2.0! I am not for Trump either. I hate the situation we are in right now. :smh:

What are we leaving our people coming up behind us? When Dr Claude Anderson says Permanent Underclass this is the shit that produces that. We have to be able to critically think for ourselves and lobby and push for policies that really help BLACK PEOPLE!
Bro, now is not the time to be asking for shit.
These people are trying to put us in CHAINZ!
We gotta get sis in office first. THEN we hold her accountable then! Not second later.

#project2025

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If Trump wins, shit gonna be worst and he's gonna fuck up shit 10x worse compared to his first term.

Like I said Biden and if Harris becomes the next president aren't perfect either but they will be better compared letting that racist pedophile pussy grabbing orange man in the White House.

That's where I disagree..don't see how it was better with Biden after Trump's first term and how now you think it's going to be worse.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
We gotta get sis in office first. THEN we hold her accountable then! Not second later.

#project2025
I can tell most people haven't read #PROJECT2025 with the way they're trying to say Harris shouldn't be the candidate to become the next president.

Like you said, we can hold her accountable after she becomes president to see what moves she make next because if Trump wins, shit gonna be back how slavery was for our ancestors and we damn sure don't want that. VOTE BLUE like your lives depend on it. Especially if you have family members that are elders, this is an important moment for all.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace. This is disingenuous. Reserving this kind of cultural criticism solely for Dems - while remaining silent on the disgusting behavior of Trump et al. - is providing default support to the MAGA bunch. It's typical plant behavior.
I despise this argument..it's extremely lazy...I criticize the entire system...that's why I don't partake in it. There is no good guys...it's a farce...black people suffer under both parties, poverty and unemployment in the communities I care about suffer under both parties...people in Palestine suffer under both parties. To pretend like the Democrats are here to save or serve anybody I care about is disingenuous especially when we have over 80 years of data to refer to. I know I know maybe this time it will be different. Insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result...so you're either insane or just an idiot

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can tell most people haven't read #PROJECT2025 with the way they're trying to say Harris shouldn't be the candidate to become the next president.

Like you said, we can hold her accountable after she becomes president to see what moves she make next because if Trump wins, shit gonna be back how slavery was for our ancestors and we damn sure don't want that. VOTE BLUE like your lives depend on it. Especially if you have family members that are elders, this is an important moment for all.
The fact that you really believe this and aren't trolling is crazy

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's fine but why are you complaining and posting all these tweets like you're concern when you aren't.
That's an assumption or you're end. I'm not concerned at all. I've lived through Reagan, Bush twice, Obama and Biden...can't get much worse

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
That's where I disagree..don't see how it was better with Biden after Trump's first term and how now you think it's going to be worse.
You do realize if it wasn't for Biden, a lot of us including my parents and grandparents would've been dead from this COVID shit when Trump stupid ass said it wasn't nothing and that he wasn't gonna give people the vaccine but I wished COVID killed his racist ass quicker.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do realize if it wasn't for Biden, a lot of us including my parents and grandparents would've been dead from this COVID shit when Trump stupid ass said it wasn't nothing and that he wasn't gonna give people the vaccine but I wished COVID killed his racist ass quicker.
How so? I just posted a list of things worse under biden

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

But honestly speaking, when she gets elected in November, we shouldn't even ask for accountability/ hold her accountable because the evil racist Republicans & DINOs WILL BE ON HER ASS MAKING SURE SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING FOR US.
Once she gets re-elected in 2028, then we'll see the REAL Kamala no doubt. That's when she'll deliver for African Amercans.

:cheers:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Only a desperate low budget campaign would stoop this low.

Hoodrats ain't voting for Kamala. Don't know why she would want to be President after the Trump assassination attempt. She knows she going to lose and so do the Democrats.

She's there to get the fundraising apparatus back because the money stopped flowing for Joe.

No black man vote equals a loss for the Democrats. The Quavo crowd aint showing up on election day. If you are going to depend on them then you already loss.

Trust me, the lying ass Democrats will stuff the ballot box to win.

Every shut in and nursing home vote will have their vote stolen and dead people will learn how to vote this election.

Kamala is a liar, cheat, and an elder abuser. The only place she should be running for President is India.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I don't know why they needed Megan to perform but I do know the usual suspects and the respectability negro crew can't be serious about upsetting the precious and prestigious White Gaze when the RNC just featured Amber Rose and Hulk Hogan.
As much as you be on your knees with dudes in the men’s room you should understand why they need Meagan.

soze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only a desperate low budget campaign would stoop this low.

Hoodrats ain't voting for Kamala. Don't know why she would want to be President after the Trump assassination attempt. She knows she going to lose and so do the Democrats.

She's there to get the fundraising apparatus back because the money stopped flowing for Joe.

No black man vote equals a loss for the Democrats. The Quavo crowd aint showing up on election day. If you are going to depend on them then you already loss.

Trust me, the lying ass Democrats will stuff the ballot box to win.

Every shut in and nursing home vote will have their vote stolen and dead people will learn how to vote this election.

Kamala is a liar, cheat, and an elder abuser. The only place she should be running for President is India.
All lies..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s like saying you have to have degenerative behavior or chicken and hot sauce to get the black vote. When they speak to other groups they offer serious tangibles. They insult you coons all the time.
The democrats are the party of degenerates now. It was a wrap after they started promoting LGBT shit.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor

They need to get Salt N Pepa to perform Push It at the DNC this year, white peoples get buck the fuck wild when they
hear this shit playing...
:giggle:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#project2025
Who trying to put us in chains?
Anybody who believe this type of shit has more issues than this upcoming election....seriously!!!
I'm at the age where I remember hearing Ronald Wilson Reagan was the devil because he had 6 letters in each of his names

The only person I recall talking about chains was Biden. You know Biden the guy who said all federal employees had to have the shot if they wanted to keep their jobs. You know Biden who mandated masks