Megan Theestallion out there twerking at VP Kamla Harris Campaign and shit when them old people don't want to see that

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

MeganTheeStallionbarelycovershersexypussyusingherskirtMrSkin2.jpg

a59hE3v7_o.jpg

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
I can tell most people haven't read #PROJECT2025 with the way they're trying to say Harris shouldn't be the candidate to become the next president.

Like you said, we can hold her accountable after she becomes president to see what moves she make next because if Trump wins, shit gonna be back how slavery was for our ancestors and we damn sure don't want that. VOTE BLUE like your lives depend on it. Especially if you have family members that are elders, this is an important moment for all.
Yeah because its not like he has been president before. My ankles and wrists are just now getting the feeling back from 2020 and now he might be back in office.

And since you mention #Project 2025 you might want to add this to your reading material

Contract with America
Project for the New American Century
Mandate for Leadership

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
The democrats are the party of degenerates now. It was a wrap after they started promoting LGBT shit.
This is especially stupid when the Republican "grab em by the pussy" candidate has an actual rape on him, countless sexual assault allegations, partied with Epstein extensively, used his teen pageant to perv on young girls and picked a Homo Hillbilly as his VP candidate.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We'll see. You weren't voting for her anyway so...

These MAGA bros / Don'tVoteCrew are not the political experts they cosplay to be, especially when they say a myriad of dumb shit, including:

"Megan caused VP Harris to lose the Black vote"

"70% of Black males will vote for Trump"

"I heard that Team VP Harris paid a huge crowd of homeless people to show up the ATL rally"

They need to get Salt N Pepa to perform Push It at the DNC this year, white peoples get buck the fuck wild when they
hear this shit playing...
:giggle:

:roflmao:

But the goal was to reach the younger 18 to 30 crowd. Mission accomplished, even tho some MAGA bros are clutching pearls at a FULLY-CLOTHED Megan verses VP Harris' opponent who has a wife that showed her ass n pussy HOLE to the ENTIRE world :lol::roflmao:

Last edited:

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
These MAGA bros / Don'tVoteCrew are not the political experts they cosplay to be, especially when they say a myriad of dumb shit, including:

"Megan caused VP Harris to lose the Black vote"

"70% of Black males will vote for Trump"

"I heard that Team VP Harris paid a huge crowd of homeless people to show up the ATL rally"

:roflmao:

But the goal was to reach the younger 18 to 30 crowd. Mission accomplished, even tho some MAGA bros are clutching pearls at a FULLY-CLOTHED Megan verses VP Harris' opponent who has a wife that showed her ass n pussy HOLE to the world :lol::roflmao:
Depending on low brow voters isn't going to work well. The Democrats are losing the educated black vote. It must be scary to see the future with the 18-30 crowd.

I don't see many young people stomping for the Democrats. They realize that Kamala wasn't the elected nominee and that she was selected by the elites.

You gays and women seem to be tickled pink to see Kamala as the Democrats candidate. This is nothing more than a beauty pageant to you. You don't care about running the country or the people you hurt in the process.

More or less, the Democrats have turned hard core communist. Where a few people make the rules from a central government and whatever means to implement the strategy is justified.

Self righteous losers. Without everyone else's resources you ain't shit.

soze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Depending on low brow voters isn't going to work well. The Democrats are losing the educated black vote. It must be scary to see the future with the 18-30 crowd.

I don't see many young people stomping for the Democrats. They realize that Kamala wasn't the elected nominee and that she was selected by the elites.

You gays and women seem to be tickled pink to see Kamala as the Democrats candidate. This is nothing more than a beauty pageant to you. You don't care about running the country or the people you hurt in the process.

More or less, the Democrats have turned hard core communist. Where a few people make the rules from a central government and whatever means to implement the strategy is justified.

Some of the dumbest shit ever posted..
Adding another clown to my ignore list

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Some of the dumbest shit ever posted..
Adding another clown to my ignore list
Enjoy that echo chamber. Nobody cares about your opinion. That facts are you have a weak candidate who is going to lose.

You being but hurt about Trump getting elected shows. Kamala can barely put together a coherent sentence without a teleprompter. I guess the puppet President is the way you like thing. No way in hell are the titans of corporate America gonna do shit she says.

Shes a dick sucker not a dictator according to Judge Joe Brown. But I guess we aren't supposed to believe a sworn Judge and rather some dickhead on the Internet who calls themselves Soze.

The fruit booty men and women of the board feel they can out post and out talk there way to victory. Keep posting your lil heart out. Kamala don't pay shit, she's cheap as fuck.

The elder abusers don't give a damn. Steal the old vote and use the demented as a puppet.

Lying and cheating can only go so far.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You legit type out some of the DUMBEST shit I've EVER read on this forum. Not even reading that drivel.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I think voting could be done without the chillin circuit style venues.

Quavo? Fucking Quavo? :smh:

The chief of staff should have made sure the song list was screened and Megan performed something a little cleaner or had a clean version of Savage on deck for this. I can actually see the use of the song Savage for messaging but come on, fam…

Now, I will say she could be doing exactly what her puppet masters tell her to do to lock up young voters. If so, we will continue to see the shocking and jiving until November.
The first amendment and American Enterprise has something to say about that logic. I agree it's a little different than campaign events of the past but it's all relative at this point.

Jmo

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
mmmmmmmm mmmmmm nuttin likes dem greens from

da dub...yes jeebus, HalleLOUYA, we gettin Tub greens,

Praise da lawd fo kamala masala harris

and her tub full of greens...

yea fuck reparations..

GIVE ME KAMALA TUB GREENS...

ISE A GONNA FREE NOW!!

CANT WAIT TO GET ME FREEDOMS!!
Lawd hava mercy, u aint neva lie child

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A Black Woman would not have let that happen. Megan s not a good example for young girls period