chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Some of you probably have seen this. I've posted it before but it's one of Chikara's funnier moments.

Chikara Funny Wrestling Segment

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm liking the American Top Team (MMA) angle. Hopefully this leads to Masvidal vs Jericho down the road. They need to get Paige VanZant involved with the Women's division.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the women are getting a secondary title and a tournament for it. Jade is the obvious choice to win it since they've been pushing her extra hard but Tay Conti, Kris Statlander, Serena Deeb, Riho, Shida and Ruby Soho will also be in the mix.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow, Dante Martin got some mic time in the ring. Too bad he has to be fed to Malakai Black. Should be a good match nonetheless.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching Serena and Shida work is like drinking fine wine. Looking forward to them building this feud more and have the rematch at "Full Gear". Glad Serena went over in this match. They need to build her up more as a heel.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This Starks/Cage feud is lukewarm at best. Unfortunately they're going to probably throw a bone to Cage and have him go over. Cage is boring.

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew Hangman had to be the joker. Now we get the Page/Omega match at "Full Gear" that we didn't get at "All Out". Page will finally get his moment taking the belt off of Omega and they lived happily ever after.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that TBS title's going to Jade, keeps her away from Britt while keeping her undefeated and keeps them both heel.

Yeah, she's definitely at the top to get it. By the time Jade faces off against Britt I don't think she'll be the Champion at that point. I think Thunder Rosa takes the belt off of Britt early next year. They'll feed Britt one or two more feuds then it's Thunder Rosa time.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She'll probably never wrestle again because her neck is fucked up but good for her. I noticed Tessa Blanchard was one of the first women they signed to that promotion. People are already shitting all over this on Twitter talking about they won't support it if Tessa is involved.

Last edited:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
She'll probably never wrestle again because her neck is fucked up but good for her. I noticed Tessa Blanchard was one of the first women they signed to that promotion. People are already shitting all over this on Twitter talking about they won't support it if Tessa is involved.

Considering Tessa's history she probably won't be with the promotion for long. She burns bridges pretty much everywhere she goes.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I kinda like his Jim Cornette gimmick. He gets great heat with it.

I don't think he really cares at this point. He's just having fun.
The first couple of promos were cool, but it's tired at this point and overdone. It's clear he's just reciting lines now.
This is just a way for them to get Cornette-esque promos on the air without actually having Cornette there.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first couple of promos were cool, but it's tired at this point and overdone. It's clear he's just reciting lines now.
This is just a way for them to get Cornette-esque promos on the air without actually having Cornette there.

It's definitely not doing "Men Of The Year" any favors. It might just be because I'm a MMA head but I find "Men of the Year" to be the least interesting in that group.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that TBS title's going to Jade, keeps her away from Britt while keeping her undefeated and keeps them both heel.

I could see Hikaru winning that belt first to give the belt some legitimacy, it would be cool if she won it on her 50th win. A lot of shenanigans would be at play though.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I could see Hikaru winning that belt first to give the belt some legitimacy, it would be cool if she won it on her 50th win. A lot of shenanigans would be at play though.
I think it should end up on a face if Britt is still the champ. Under 3 months left between not and January 5. If Rosa hasn't taken the title off Britt then either Shida or Statlander.