Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She should wear this on AEW. If she dyed her hair black it would help also.

Yeah, she needs to embrace her sensality more. The adorable babyface schoolgirl gimmick is played out. She doesn't even need to turn heel she just needs to change her look up. I think that'll give her an edge.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If we use Chyna's Playboy layout as a reference that means you'll get to see Jade's tits and ass but no vagina. It will still be good nonetheless not just for the reason of seeing her nude but hopefully it would encourage other AEW women to pose nude too. Imagine if Playboy did a "Women Of AEW" issue and you got to see Tay Conti, Anna Jay, Hikaru Shida, Penelope Ford, Kiera Hogan, Dasha Gonzalez, Brandi Rhodes, Britt Baker, Jamie Hayter, etc. That shit would sell like hot cakes.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Drew McIntyre ex. I forget what happend but they had a domestic incident.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thoughts and observations of Rhodes To The Top Episodes 2 & 3

- Brandi got some big ass pregnancy boobs.

- We get some good behind the scenes footage of how the "Nightmare Factory" works. Ricky Starks, Pres10 Vance, and Aaron Solo are guess coaches along with QT Marshall and Cody.

- Apparently Pres10 Vance and Anna Jay were the first two prodigies to come out of the "Nightmare Factory" then came Shawn Deen, Alan Angels, and Lee Johnson.

- Cody claims there's no wrestling in this day and age without Eric Bischoff. I can't roll my eyes any harder than what I'm doing right now.

- They show what a disaster that weigh in segment was at the "Double Or Nothing" with Cody and Anthony Ogogo. That's the first time I've seen Tony Khan legit pissed.

- Why does Dustin Rhodes always look like he's on the verge of crying.

- I like the backstage vibe in AEW. Everyone is involved in making sure every match goes well. It definitely comes off like a family environment.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor

- We get some good behind the scenes footage of how the "Nightmare Factory" works. Ricky Starks, Pres10 Vance, and Aaron Solo are guess coaches along with QT Marshall and Cody.

- Apparently Pres10 Vance and Anna Jay were the first two prodigies to come out of the "Nightmare Factory" then came Shawn Deen, Alan Angels, and Lee Johnson.

- Cody claims there's no wrestling in this day and age without Eric Bischoff. I can't roll my eyes any harder than what I'm doing right now.

- They show what a disaster that weigh in segment was at the "Double Or Nothing" with Cody and Anthony Ogogo. That's the first time I've seen Tony Khan legit pissed.

- I like the backstage vibe in AEW. Everyone is involved in making sure every match goes well. It definitely comes off like a family environment.
Thanks for this

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think I'm out on this show and judging by the ratings, so are a lot of people. It comes off as a parody of a reality show at times.
Codi and Brandi come off as SOOO fake and pretentious on the show.
It's almost like they're purposely being fake in order to make a heel turn on the wrestling show.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think I'm out on this show and judging by the ratings, so are a lot of people. It comes off as a parody of a reality show at times.
Codi and Brandi come off as SOOO fake and pretentious on the show.
It's almost like they're purposely being fake in order to make a heel turn on the wrestling show.

I'm gonna stick with it for now mainly for the non Brandi/Cody behind the scenes stuff.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Yeah, Brandi in this outfit got them titties lookin' like candy

Rhodes-To-The-Top-S01-E02-2021-10-06-720p-AVCHD-SC-SDH-mp4-snapshot-00-45-322.jpg

Rhodes-To-The-Top-S01-E01-TNT-1080p-WEB-h264-HEEL-eztv-re-mkv-snapshot-05-32-470.jpg

Rhodes-To-The-Top-S01-E01-TNT-1080p-WEB-h264-HEEL-eztv-re-mkv-snapshot-05-34-404.jpg

Rhodes-To-The-Top-S01-E01-TNT-1080p-WEB-h264-HEEL-eztv-re-mkv-snapshot-40-33-943.jpg

Also caught Kiera backstage:
Rhodes-To-The-Top-S01-E03-TNT-1080p-WEB-h264-HEEL-eztv-re-mkv-snapshot-01-27-220.jpg

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know who I think is gonna be a future star in the AEW Women's Division is Ashley D'Amboise. For someone who's only been wrestling for 11 months I've been impressed with her work. She's not officially signed with AEW so they have her jobbing right now but she has great athleticism (she moves extremely well), she looks fantastic (check out the muscular definition in her legs), she sells well and when they allow her to get offense in she does moves with fluidity. Nobody with as little experience as her should be that smooth in the ring.

I've watched all her matches in AEW (Dark) and each time she get better and better. Tony needs to sign her to a low tier deal. She's got a ton of potential.

Here's some of her matches on AEW Dark.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm liking FTR's new entrance theme music. A nice callback to the "Midnight Express" theme of the 80's.

Here's the "Midnight Express" theme for comparison purposes.

I love the theme, but I hope Tony Khan got permission from Giorgio Moroder (the composer of the Midnight Express theme) to blatantly rip off that theme.