Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this is what Paige VanZant is up to these days. She didn't want to put in the time and effort to be a wrestler so instead she's doing this dumb shit.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GRR_hxcXsAE14DX.gif

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW Forbidden Door 2024 Predictions

Kris Statlander & Momo Watanabe vs. Willow Nightingale & Tam Nakano: I like Kris and Momo in this one. Kris has a match against Willow next week and Momo will face Tam in the 5 Star tournament, so you have the heels win here and lose later in their respective singles matches.

Los Ingobernables de Japón (Yota Tsuji, Titán & Hiromu Takahashi) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fénix) & Místico: This one could go either way but I like Penta, Rey and Mistico to take this.

Owen Hart Cup Tournament First Round Match
Mariah May vs. Saraya:
Mariah gets her win back over Saraya and advances to the next round to face Shida.

Ladder Match for vacant TNT Championship: Jack Perry vs. Konosuke Takeshita vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Dante Martin vs. Lio Rush vs. El Phantasmo: I would love for Takeshita to win this, but I have a feeling Perry is gonna win this via shenanigans.

Owen Hart Cup Tournament First-Round Match
Bryan Danielson vs. Shingo Takagi:
This is another one that could go either way but I'm gonna go with Danielson.

The Learning Tree (Chris Jericho, Big Bill & Bryan Keith) vs. Samoa Joe, Hook & Katsuyori Shibata: I like Joe, Hook and Shibata here. They need to be built up to take the Trios titles off of "Bullet Club Gold".

AEW Women's World Championship Match
Toni Storm (c) vs. Mina Shirakawa:
Should be a great match however Toni retains. Hopefully they continue the story beyond this match.

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Orange Cassidy: Cassidy isn't on ZSJ's level. ZSJ takes this.

MJF vs. Hechicero: A no brainer win for MJF.

The Elite (The Young Bucks & Kazuchika Okada) vs. The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) & Hiroshi Tanahashi: It's gonna be awhile before The Elite lose a match.

TBS Championship & NJPW Strong Women's Championship Winner Take All
Mercedes Moné (c) vs. Stephanie Vaquer (c): Mercedes wins this as the NJPW Strong title was pretty much made for her in the first place. This allows Mercedes to defend the title on New Japan and Stardom shows helping to get more eyeballs on those promotions. Vaquer has been a fantastic champion though.

IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
Jon Moxley (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito: I would love for Moxley to retain and have more time to cook with the title then drop it to a younger talent early next year at WrestleKingdom however Naito will probably win the belt back here.

AEW World Championship
Swerve Strickland (c) vs. Will Ospreay: Swerve retains beating a red hot Ospreay, adding more credibility to his title reign. Possible Match of the night candidate.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW Forbidden Door 2024 Predictions

Kris Statlander & Momo Watanabe vs. Willow Nightingale & Tam Nakano: I like Kris and Momo in this one. Kris has a match against Willow next week and Momo will face Tam in the 5 Star tournament, so you have the heels win here and lose later in their respective singles matches.

Los Ingobernables de Japón (Yota Tsuji, Titán & Hiromu Takahashi) vs. The Lucha Brothers (Penta El Zero Miedo & Rey Fénix) & Místico: This one could go either way but I like Penta, Rey and Mistico to take this.

Owen Hart Cup Tournament First Round Match
Mariah May vs. Saraya:
Mariah gets her win back over Saraya and advances to the next round to face Shida.

Ladder Match for vacant TNT Championship: Jack Perry vs. Konosuke Takeshita vs. Mark Briscoe vs. Dante Martin vs. Lio Rush vs. El Phantasmo: I would love for Takeshita to win this, but I have a feeling Perry is gonna win this via shenanigans.

Owen Hart Cup Tournament First-Round Match
Bryan Danielson vs. Shingo Takagi:
This is another one that could go either way but I'm gonna go with Danielson.

The Learning Tree (Chris Jericho, Big Bill & Bryan Keith) vs. Samoa Joe, Hook & Katsuyori Shibata: I like Joe, Hook and Shibata here. They need to be built up to take the Trios titles off of "Bullet Club Gold".

AEW Women's World Championship Match
Toni Storm (c) vs. Mina Shirakawa:
Should be a great match however Toni retains. Hopefully they continue the story beyond this match.

Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Orange Cassidy: Cassidy isn't on ZSJ's level. ZSJ takes this.

MJF vs. Hechicero: A no brainer win for MJF.

The Elite (The Young Bucks & Kazuchika Okada) vs. The Acclaimed (Max Caster & Anthony Bowens) & Hiroshi Tanahashi: It's gonna be awhile before The Elite lose a match.

TBS Championship & NJPW Strong Women's Championship Winner Take All
Mercedes Moné (c) vs. Stephanie Vaquer (c): Mercedes wins this as the NJPW Strong title was pretty much made for her in the first place. This allows Mercedes to defend the title on New Japan and Stardom shows helping to get more eyeballs on those promotions. Vaquer has been a fantastic champion though.

IWGP World Heavyweight Championship
Jon Moxley (c) vs. Tetsuya Naito: I would love for Moxley to retain and have more time to cook with the title then drop it to a younger talent early next year at WrestleKingdom however Naito will probably win the belt back here.

AEW World Championship
Swerve Strickland (c) vs. Will Ospreay: Swerve retains beating a red hot Ospreay, adding more credibility to his title reign. Possible Match of the night candidate.

@Mastermind2002 , This is a pretty prediction right here brother!!....We just have to wait and see on Sunday how it all goes down!!...But I do know it's going to be a good Forbidden Door like always!!... :yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed watching this week AEW Rampage!!...The reason why I enjoyed it cause Queen Animata had wrestle!!!..:yes:....Queen Animata vs Skye Blue was the main event on Rampage!!....It was a good match and all you see was those booty cheeks from the both of them!!..Beautiful sight!!..:yes:....Queen Animata got the win!!!

Come on TK, please put Queen Animata on the active AEW Women's roster...She's too good of a wrestler to not to be on there!!

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pure unadulterated 100% bullshit... This is why aew gets such low ratings and why they won't be taken seriously until they take themselves serious. They should be ashamed.

Orange Cassidy is a comedy wrestler bro. That's his gimmick so there's always gonna be silly comedy elements in his matches. I see where you're coming from but AEW Is always gonna be a mixture of different styles and gimmicks. Some shit works while other shit doesn't.

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Orange Cassidy is a comedy wrestler bro. That's his gimmick so there's always gonna be silly comedy elements in his matches. I see where you're coming from but AEW Is always gonna be a mixture of different styles and gimmicks. Some shit works while other shit doesn't.
I get it, I just don't like it and the ratings show that when he's in screen people tune out. His gimmick isn't funny or entertaining, it's horribly fake and pushes the limits if suspending disbelief, he's jist not good imo, doesn't have the look, the in ring talent, the promo, hes just a wrestling dork just like Tony. it's a shame to see how much talent aew leaves benched or completely forgets about while pushing Tony's pet projects that blow.

He's like a Vince McMahon without the vision. Lol

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get it, I just don't like it and the ratings show that when he's in screen people tune out. His gimmick isn't funny or entertaining, it's horribly fake and pushes the limits if suspending disbelief, he's jist not good imo, doesn't have the look, the in ring talent, the promo, hes just a wrestling dork just like Tony. it's a shame to see how much talent aew leaves benched or completely forgets about while pushing Tony's pet projects that blow.

He's like a Vince McMahon without the vision. Lol

I agree with you on this!!..TK does have alot of good talent on his roster and don't use them like he should..Or signing new talent to AEW that he didn't need too!!!..