0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you mutha fuckas, but imagine, beating Cleaveland, and then proceeding to lose 15 in a row...., then imagine, sitting through a 2-14 season with Jimmy Clausen as your QB. Then imagine, you're 5 years removed from a superbowl appearance, you draft the wrong QB at #1, who you gave up the house for, and not only do you go 2 and 15, but the last 2 games are shut outs....
@NightMare Paint knows this pain....
2-14 is NOT 0-16!!!! Welcome to The inaugural BGOL Race to the Bottom!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of everything in there you ignored multiple shit records over multiple seasons to make that statement....you went 0-16 1 time...1....
1-15, 2-14, -2-15 mind you while we were 2-15 where were y'all last season? Hmmmm
And Jimmy Clausen was never your QB!
...yep we had ONE good season so far. A Detroit Super Bowl is beating the Chicago Bears!!! We had Charlie P...I mean Batch. Erik Kramer who then went on to have a Chicago passing record. Jim Schwartz a coach that was winning a game challenged a touchdown which they get reviewed anyway and ended up losing the game due to challenging it...AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON WAYNE FONTES!!!!! Yep we had Matthew Stafford and Ndamukong Suh, BOTH who left and almost immediately got Super Bowl wins.

In the last 20 years only 3 seasons where we've had 10+ wins 8 seasons that were 5 or less. Lions used to be the only team that had a player die on the field. Was the only team to have a player injure themselves during a celebration. You aren't going to win this homie!!

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
...yep we had ONE good season so far. A Detroit Super Bowl is beating the Chicago Bears!!! We had Charlie P...I mean Batch. Erik Kramer who then went on to have a Chicago passing record. Jim Schwartz a coach that was winning a game challenged a touchdown which they get reviewed anyway and ended up losing the game due to challenging it...AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON WAYNE FONTES!!!!! Yep we had Matthew Stafford and Ndamukong Suh, BOTH who left and almost immediately got Super Bowl wins.

In the last 20 years only 3 seasons where we've had 10+ wins 8 seasons that were 5 or less. Lions used to be the only team that had a player die on the field. Was the only team to have a player injure themselves during a celebration. You aren't going to win this homie!!
You win, yall suck more than a $2 ho on payday!!! No mas ghat damn it, no mas!!!

But our $2 ho is currently on the job.....

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
I’m thinking Guilia. Vaquer apparently is working on Visa issues. Guilia just finished up at Marigold.

I see Vaquer going for the NA Women’s Championship and Guilia going Roxanne’s title.
I'm going with nobody, cause neither one of them are there at the moment :lol: but my money is on Giulia

Are you saying Jaida not winning on Sunday??? :angry:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I'm going with nobody, cause neither one of them are there at the moment :lol: but my money is on Giulia

Are you saying Jaida not winning on Sunday??? :angry:
Yeah, I don’t see her winni on Sunday, and honestly I hope she doesn’t. With Vaquer and Guilia making their respective debuts soon, Jaida would be a transitional champion.

Have Jaida lose her first NXT Women’s Championship match and work her way up to another chance against Guilia or Vaquer.

Ms. Parker is nice but she still needs to get better in the ring.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I guess Zoey gets actual pipe so the name wouldn't be 100% accurate
I can never tell what team she plays for. Not just by looking.
zoey-stark-nxt.gif

But if Zoey wanted to get some pipe....

200w.gif

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I don’t see her winni on Sunday, and honestly I hope she doesn’t. With Vaquer and Guilia making their respective debuts soon, Jaida would be a transitional champion.

Have Jaida lose her first NXT Women’s Championship match and work her way up to another chance against Guilia or Vaquer.

Ms. Parker is nice but she still needs to get better in the ring.
Rude...
Probably right tho.....

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who should be Mariah's first feud as champ? Also, Mariah promised a nude celebration of her title victory. Things are about the to real interesting.

I'm thinking it might be Mina will be her first feud as champ!!...I think she's going to turn on Mina!!.....Also, AEW All-Out ppv is coming next....So, I'm thinking that they are going to give a good wrestler to be a jobber at the ppv to wrestle her...Like a Serena Deeb, Thunder Rosa, Riho or Saraya!!..

Also, I'm looking forward to see some nude pics of her crazy sexy ass!!.. :yes:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Mixed with Mexican apparently from her pops side
Oh word. So she might could maybe cook too :puzzled:
Zoey is moving up on the list and Ricochet is gone so Samantha should be back on the open market soon enough. Even Rhae is speaking in Spanish and Liv is looking mighty edible in her goth Judgment Day booty shorts.

If WWE pussy was stock, this would be the time to jump aggressively into the market.
gFQTKw.gif