blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully they so right by him, he's by far my favorite from the entire AEW roster and one of the only guys I wish WWE had(as long as they let him be swerve) along with Penta, ftr, and PAC

I hope they keep doing him right as well..He's one of the faces for the company!!.....

Also, I think Penta is going to WWE!!...He is not with AEW anymore!!

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck you all, I'm a dolphins fan which = a lifetime of suffering and false hope.

At least I'm also a die hard Lakers fan...that helps.

@God-Of-War-420 , Yep my 49ers play your team later on this season as well brother.. :yes: ..That's the game I really want to go down to Miami and see but It's during the holidays and it's going to be hard for me to take those days off work!!..

Also, Don't take this ass whipping that my 49ers going to give your Dolphins personally!!..:grin:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
"The Terror Twins" is just as awful a name as "Pure Fusion Collective".

I was just saying this to my brother, who the fuck has been naming the stables lately? Pure fusion collective sounds live a vegan restaurant chain ran by white lesbians in California, terror twins should have been left behind the scenes as a cute nickname between friends and American made sucks ass too.
Why didnt they just go with The Studline :roflmao2:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I mean damn it comes across if he’s having regrets already. Be fucking for real…this how I know he ain’t shit. He got someone as fine as Samantha either next to him or a phone call away and he arguing with someone on Tweeter. No wonder why her fine ass don’t walk with a limp he too busy on twitter and not fucking…and then he responded to someone who was actually a fan. Just clueless.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was just saying this to my brother, who the fuck has been naming the stables lately? Pure fusion collective sounds live a vegan restaurant chain ran by white lesbians in California, terror twins should have been left behind the scenes as a cute nickname between friends and American made sucks ass too.
...I mean you're not too far off!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean damn it comes across if he’s having regrets already. Be fucking for real…this how I know he ain’t shit. He got someone as fine as Samantha either next to him or a phone call away and he arguing with someone on Tweeter. No wonder why her fine ass don’t walk with a limp he too busy on twitter and not fucking…and then he responded to someone who was actually a fan. Just clueless.
It's this weird inferiority complex that everyone who leaves WWE for AEW seems to develop.
They're constantly yapping to anyone that will listen about how much better their new place is and how happy they finally are, while at the same time constantly chasing hugs from a bunch of nobodies online. LOL

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao I feel your pain, I remember the season where we only beat Baltimore in what I believe was the final game...no lie I had tears streaming down my face, I have never celebrated a phins win more in my life.

My 49ers will see your Dolphins later on this season brother!!... :yes:

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Fuck you all, I'm a dolphins fan which = a lifetime of suffering and false hope.

At least I'm also a die hard Lakers fan...that helps.

Bytch!!! Shut yo ass up!!! Come talk to me when your team is 0-16 THEN you can talk about suffering.
I hear you mutha fuckas, but imagine, beating Cleaveland, and then proceeding to lose 15 in a row...., then imagine, sitting through a 2-14 season with Jimmy Clausen as your QB. Then imagine, you're 5 years removed from a superbowl appearance, you draft the wrong QB at #1, who you gave up the house for, and not only do you go 2 and 15, but the last 2 games are shut outs....
@NightMare Paint knows this pain....

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I hear you mutha fuckas, but imagine, beating Cleaveland, and then proceeding to lose 15 in a row...., then imagine, sitting through a 2-14 season with Jimmy Clausen as your QB. Then imagine, you're 5 years removed from a superbowl appearance, you draft the wrong QB at #1, who you gave up the house for, and not only do you go 2 and 15, but the last 2 games are shut outs....
@NightMare Paint knows this pain....
Man. This fkn front office ACTIVELY made the most bullheaded decisions possible. Even when they got a hand to get up out of the hole they did everything in their power to screw up. Tepper wants the stadium site and the premium event venue real estate. Having to own the Panthers to get it is a downer for him. He don't want this damn team.