Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where they chanting: 'This is arson?'

I don't trust wrestling promotions to "finish these stories" properly. Like with HHH and Booker T, you just go off on a racists tangent and you beat Booker clean. Kofi and Randy, etc... Like this match, now I expect Hangman to straight up BEAT Swerve and Swerve never sees another title shot/reign again

1. Hangman beats Swerve at "All Out".with help.

2. Hangman beats Danielson clean to become the new champ.

3. Swerve beats Hangman clean to become champ again.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but anyone whose been watching Shida knows shes been dressing like video game and anime characters for a long time. The guy who posted the original seemingly dislikes AEW. He was being as ass
But when WWE copies another promotion, it'll be innovative!

ECW had a spot where Bam Bam Bigelow fought Tazz and they went through the ring floor. Undertaker and Big Show did the same thing on RAW

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hope they give him a mic so he can go off on Bill Goldberg.....

PIPE BOMB from Bret and CM Punk INCOMING? :lol:

ZJHrEe.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Nah why Zoey looking good af tho...I had to close the app! :angry: She ain't gonna have me in the buck!

...you know what? I was trying to be open and show a sensitive side to myself as I am USUALLY this hard ass. That if Zoey and I were in a relationship I would try A SINGLE sexual position WITH a woman...BUT BGOL has changed!!!! It used to be a man could show his sensitive side and not get shyt for it! If you accidentally posted a tranny, people would allow you to fix you mistake and apologize. If you had a different opinion on something people thanked you for sharing and you just agreed to disagree. People NEVER lied about wealth they didn't have.

This is a sad day in BGOL history where the above is no longer what it is now.
:crying::crymeariver:
Look man, I understand where you're coming from. In fact, after expanding my research to spankba.... I mean consulting some professors and experts over at the university, (yeah that sounds about right) I have a few more question about this Amazon position.

I'm getting the impression that BGOL generally finds the position too wild for any man & woman. But what about two women using a strap-on?

Rhae with the strap hitting Zoey in the AP.
Zoey with the strap hitting Samantha in the AP.
Rhae with the strap hitting Liv in AP.
Sonya with the strap hitting Chelsea in the AP.
Lita with the strap hitting Trish in the AP.

If you guys are willing to work with us, you'll see that there are actually a lot of combinations that really work here.

Nia with the strap hitting Rhae in AP.... too far the masses? OK, OK... Rhae with the strap hitting Nia in AP. :sleazy: (yeah that's better)

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
But when WWE copies another promotion, it'll be innovative!

ECW had a spot where Bam Bam Bigelow fought Tazz and they went through the ring floor. Undertaker and Big Show did the same thing on RAW
Yeah and the NWO idea came from Japan, it's pro wrestling, companies take ideas from other companies...

Back to my previous statement, anyone who watches wrestling and not just a single company only will know this, to those who only watch the one company, to them it will be, but this ain't even that type of comparison tho, it was a guy trolling, period, and even in the comments on his post it was being called out. Shouldn't be this deep of a discussion.

Last edited:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched this week AEW Dynamite this morning...It was a alright!!..Another good promo show before the the ppv this Sat!!...I thought that Danny Garcia and MJF segment was funny!!..I still don't know what's going on with Moxley and Marina Shafir and what they are doing!!..That Mariah May vs Nlya Rose match was ok!!..That Trios Match was good!!..The last segment of the show with Swerve and Hangman was good!!...Wow, I didn't expect that!!...I thought Hangman was going to Bulldoze the house or something ...Shit, He burn that shit down!!.. :lol: ......That was a some crazy wild shit!!..That match at the ppv with them in the Steel Cage is going to be a good one!!..

This should be another good ppv on Sat!!..

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. Hangman beats Swerve at "All Out".with help.

2. Hangman beats Danielson clean to become the new champ.

3. Swerve beats Hangman clean to become champ again.

@Mastermind2002 , Damn, that is good prediction..But I think it's going be a twist...I think if Hangman or Swerve so happens wins the belt.. Christian Cage might do some sneaky shit at the end of those matches and maybe get that AEW World Title Belt!!..You know he got that World Title shot anytime he wants to use it....I won't be surprised he pull some shit like that!!...

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When Kenny and Kota do it it's aimed at the shoulder area closest to the side of the neck. NJPW will typically use a side camera angle to present the illusion that it's hitting the face. In Giulia's case she aimed wider than usual because she's working with new talent however NXT didn't switch to a side angle originally so you saw that Giulia didn't connect with the knee. No worries. NXT will adjust to properly show certain moves.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
When Kenny and Kota do it it's aimed at the shoulder area closest to the side of the neck. NJPW will typically use a side camera angle to present the illusion that it's hitting the face. In Giulia's case she aimed wider than usual because she's working with new talent however NXT didn't switch to a side angle originally so you saw that Giulia didn't connect with the knee. No worries. NXT will adjust to properly show certain moves.

Much better use of angles. WWE didn't do her any favors and I always like to call attention to cameras killing wrestler's work onscreen, NXT producers just have to know how to film her.

The objective of wrestling is to make it look like a real fight without injuring the opponent. When folks were clowning Guilia, I thought "WTF, she did her job".... the director in the control room didn't.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Much better use of angles. WWE didn't do her any favors and I always like to call attention to cameras killing wrestler's work onscreen, NXT producers just have to know how to film her.

The objective of wrestling is to make it look like a real fight without injuring the opponent. When folks were clowning Guilia, I thought "WTF, she did her job".... the director in the control room didn't.
Shots fired at AEW

:giggle:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The objective of wrestling is to make it look like a real fight without injuring the opponent.
When folks were clowning Guilia, I thought "WTF, she did her job".... the director in the control room didn't.

I understand where you're saying but historically not every wrestling style/promotion has the goal of making it look like a real fight. That was NEVER the standard of how wrestling should be done. Lucha Libre/AAA, CMILL isn't concerned with making it look like a real fight. New Japan and various other aren't concerned with it either yet these companies are still around. Sure you can make the argument that making it look like a real fight draws more money but is it that or is it the stories being told that draws the money. I don't think people would really care what style of wrestling being performed in the ring if has a good story to go with it. Sorry to go on a tangent I just never believed that wrestling should be done ONE way.