Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this was a better show than "All In". The "In-ring" action and pacing flowed much better. Jack Perry had the best match of his career against Bryan Danielson. Shida/Mercedes was better than D.M.D/Mercedes at "All In". Ospreay/PAC was incredible! The Tag match was solid it's just the division is stale at this point. I'm bored with the Bucks. That division needs a new vision. Something fresh. Garcia/MJF was good. I just don't care about Garcia. Statlander/Willow put on a show but they're starting the run that feud into the ground. Time to move on to other feuds. Looks like Queen Aminata will be Mariah's next feud. That match is gonna go hard. Hopefully they build that up for the next ppv and don't waste it on Dynamite. Lastly the Swerve/Hangman main event was superb! They've really developed one of the best rivalries in AEW history.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, AEW had put on another banger ass ppv!!..:yes: ....All-Out was a crazy violence ppv that AEW put on!!...Damn, almost every match in this ppv they were about to kill each other but they put on a show!!..:lol:...You can always count on the people of Chicago to come out and show luv to AEW...It was a nice packed crowd at the ppv!!.....The frist match with MJF vs Danny Garica was good!!...That Ospreay vs PAC match was awsome!!..:yes:....They had the crowd hype thoughout the match!!..That Streetfight Match with Willow vs Kris Statlander was insane!!..I think this was the best women's match of the year at AEW!!..:yes:...Props to the ladies for putting on a great streetfight match!!..That 4-way title match was alright!!...I was really hoping Takeshita would have won but I hope this set-up Takeshita vs Okada soon!!..Poor Hikaru Shida, damn shame she had to take a another L....That was some bullshit once again!!..:smh:.....That match with Danielson vs Jack Perry was good!!...Man, that ending part of that match was crazy when the Blackpool Combat Club had turn on Danielson!!..I had a feeling that Moxley was up to something..I wonder what this is going to lead to??...No lie, I'm feeling the BCC turning heel!!..The last match with Swerve vs Hangman was another crazy insane good match!!..It remind me of their Texas Death Match last year but waterdown a little...:yes:...These dudes look like they were about to fucking kill each other!!..Man, I was like WTF!!...:eek2:.....I knew that Hangman was going to get this win!!..I think AEW want to keep this storyline and feud going!!..Another classic match by the both of them!!..

Another good PPV by AEW!!...I enjoy it!!...:thumbsup:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mina back in Japan! Appeared one time on Dynamite in a backstage segment in the entire month of August that she was in the states. What the fuck are you doing Tony? She needs to be on Dynamite every damn week she's available.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought this was a better show than "All In". The "In-ring" action and pacing flowed much better. Jack Perry had the best match of his career against Bryan Danielson. Shida/Mercedes was better than D.M.D/Mercedes at "All In". Ospreay/PAC was incredible! The Tag match was solid it's just the division is stale at this point. I'm bored with the Bucks. That division needs a new vision. Something fresh. Garcia/MJF was good. I just don't care about Garcia. Statlander/Willow put on a show but they're starting the run that feud into the ground. Time to move on to other feuds. Looks like Queen Aminata will be Mariah's next feud. That match is gonna go hard. Hopefully they build that up for the next ppv and don't waste it on Dynamite. Lastly the Swerve/Hangman main event was superb! They've really developed one of the best rivalries in AEW history.

Brother @Mastermind2002 , I agree with you!!..This AEW All-Out PPV was better than AEW All-In!!... :yes: .....This was a violence insane ppv show that AEW did!!...This wasn't Wrestling it was RASSIN!!!...:yes:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, AEW had put on another banger ass ppv!!..:yes: ....All-Out was a crazy violence ppv that AEW put on!!...Damn, almost every match in this ppv they were about to kill each other but they put on a show!!..:lol:...You can always count on the people of Chicago to come out and show luv to AEW...It was a nice packed crowd at the ppv!!.....The frist match with MJF vs Danny Garica was good!!...That Ospreay vs PAC match was awsome!!..:yes:....They had the crowd hype thoughout the match!!..That Streetfight Match with Willow vs Kris Statlander was insane!!..I think this was the best women's match of the year at AEW!!..:yes:...Props to the ladies for putting on a great streetfight match!!..That 4-way title match was alright!!...I was really hoping Takeshita would have won but I hope this set-up Takeshita vs Okada soon!!..Poor Hikaru Shida, damn shame she had to take a another L....That was some bullshit once again!!..:smh:.....That match with Danielson vs Jack Perry was good!!...Man, that ending part of that match was crazy when the Blackpool Combat Club had turn on Danielson!!..I had a feeling that Moxley was up to something..I wonder what this is going to lead to??...No lie, I'm feeling the BCC turning heel!!..The last match with Swerve vs Hangman was another crazy insane good match!!..It remind me of their Texas Death Match last year but waterdown a little...:yes:...These dudes look like they were about to fucking kill each other!!..Man, I was like WTF!!...:eek2:.....I knew that Hangman was going to get this win!!..I think AEW want to keep this storyline and feud going!!..Another classic match by the both of them!!..

Another good PPV by AEW!!...I enjoy it!!...:thumbsup:
I need a stable of Swerve with Powerhouse Hobbs and Bobby Lashley. Let Hobbs and Lashley run the tag division and have Swerve (mouthpiece) chase the individual titles (heavyweight or International) or they can chase the trios titles

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need a stable of Swerve with Powerhouse Hobbs and Bobby Lashley. Let Hobbs and Lashley run the tag division and have Swerve (mouthpiece) chase the individual titles (heavyweight or International) or they can chase the trios titles

That would be something right there!!..I heard that Powerhouse is getting better and looking forward to him coming back to AEW!!...I heard that Lashley might be going back to TNA??...

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly thought 'All Out' was on Sunday night and I was out Saturday night at a bar watching my Huskers take down Colorado. GO BIG RED!
So I didn't get a chance to watch.
Looks like it was the typical AEW PPV with long "bangers" for matches that satisfied their hardcore fans.
The Swerve and Hangman match looked like some outlaw mudshow death match type shit so I guess everyone who bought the PPV got what they wanted.
I heard that Swerve and MJF will be getting time off for whatever reason which makes no sense to me since those are two of your biggest stars.
I'm curious to see who many PPV buys this show did seeing that it was only 2 weeks after the last PPV.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GW6YIe0WkAA-PbE

GWLXGcUXcAIoSbX

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I didn't watch All Out (because fuck that) but saw clips on Twitter. Looks like I didn't miss much. More of the same "look at us" sick shit for the base versus actual professional wrestling entertainment. A needle to the mouth? And cats wonder why AEW isn't growing its audience. I won't be surprised if within six months one of their women pulls out a used tampon like Priscilla Kelly/Gigi Dolan did at that one indy show.....I guess it really is wrestling for the sickos by the sickos.... I just don't want to hear another "rah rah!" speech by Dr. Mindbender.

Oh and, WTF, MJF taking time off already? Didn't he JUST come back in May? He works once a week if that. No wonder their talent always seem awkward when facing one another, they never have time to train together,

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly thought 'All Out' was on Sunday night and I was out Saturday night at a bar watching my Huskers take down Colorado. GO BIG RED!
So I didn't get a chance to watch.
Looks like it was the typical AEW PPV with long "bangers" for matches that satisfied their hardcore fans.
The Swerve and Hangman match looked like some outlaw mudshow death match type shit so I guess everyone who bought the PPV got what they wanted.
I heard that Swerve and MJF will be getting time off for whatever reason which makes no sense to me since those are two of your biggest stars.
I'm curious to see who many PPV buys this show did seeing that it was only 2 weeks after the last PPV.

@XXXplosive , no one didn't expect that Nebraska was going to beat Colorado the way they did!!...I guess that was some sweet revenge when Colorado beat them last season!!.....No lie, Nebraska D-Line did look nice out there!!.. :yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It will be a good match with zero build. Both Mariah and Queen deserve better than this. Give them a story to sink their teeth into. I am glad however Queen is getting opportunities to shine on Dynamite again.

@Mastermind2002, I really didn't want AEW to do this match yet brother!!...I wanted AEW to put some wins on Queen Aminata first and then build this story with Mariah May...This match can be a ppv match cause both of them are damn good wrestlers and they would put on a good match!!..When they wrestle early this year, It was a good match!!.. :yes: ..Come on TK!!..

You know I'm glad that Queen Aminata is finally getting some attention and showcasing on the AEW Roster now!!.. :yes:

Last edited:

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mastermind2002, I really didn't want AEW to do this match yet!!...I wanted AEW to put some wins on Queen Aminata first and then build this story with Mariah May...This match can be a ppv match cause both of them are damn good wrestlers and they would put on a good match!!..When they wrestle early this year, It was a good match!!.. :yes: ..Come on TK!!..

You know I'm glad that Queen Aminata is finally getting some attention and showcasing on the AEW Roster now!!.. :yes:

TK always rushes things. Mariah/Aminata could be a great feud if you give it time to breathe.