Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I'm bout sick of every 'big' WWE opening with HHH coming out and basically not saying shit.
Mania, Summerslam, Fox premiere, USA premiere.... it's the same thing. "New era, crowd pop monemt, new faces, bluh bluh.

Just opening the show with a shot of the cage lowering and the announcement that we're starting off with the title match. No need to spend 10 minutes with HHH, a promo, and a commercial break :dunno:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@blackman80 Looks like Queen is getting a feud with Serena Deeb. :bravo:
Where the fuck was Yuka to help Queen though?

@Mastermind2002 , I had a feeling this was going to be Queen Aminata first feud at AEW!!...This should be a good feud to have!!... :yes:...I really hope they build this feud up and don't rush to have this match!!..

So glad that they finally giving Queen Animata a push at AEW!!..

Last edited:

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you could make 1 male and 1 female trade between AEW and WWE who would it be and why?
I would like to see AEW receive: A.J. Styles and Tiffany Stratton
I would like to see some of the dream matches with AJ
I believe Tiffany Stratton would help give the AEW Women's locker room some personality along with athletic skills. I think that's what's Mariah and Toni brings but is missing among many of the other women.

WWE would recieve Wardlow and Anna Jay
I was going to say Hobbs but Oba Femi fills that role.
I would like to see what WWE could do with Wardlow and Anna Jay.
You will have to send them to NXT let Regal and Shawn work with them. Let then work a WWE style match without worrying about spotfest.

Who would you trade?

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you could make 1 male and 1 female trade between AEW and WWE who would it be and why?
I believe Tiffany Stratton would help give the AEW Women's locker room some personality along with athletic skills. I think that's what's Mariah and Toni brings but is missing among many of the other women.

You will have to send them to NXT let Regal and Shawn work with them. Let then work a WWE style match without worrying about spotfest.

Who would you trade?
Banks & MJF for Freakin' and the 4th Horsewoman.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Who would you trade
Grayson waller for swerve because I hate Grayson and I like swerve.

Pete dunne for Toni storm because Pete's a Little bitch lesbian and toni is one of the only worthwhile female wrestlers at aew.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I take these reports with a grain of salt until something is officially announced but If this turns out to be true that's pretty damn good but we need to see what they do with the ppvs and overall streaming. No mention of the ppvs streaming on MAX. I also wonder what the new show on TruTV will be? ROH? I'm also hearing they're getting another 30mill for the rumored FOX FS1 show. Next week is the Grand Slam show so we'll have to wait and see if they announce the deal then.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I take these reports with a grain of salt until something is officially announced but If this turns out to be true that's pretty damn good but we need to see what they do with the ppvs and overall streaming. No mention of the ppvs streaming on MAX. I also wonder what the new show on TruTV will be? ROH? I'm also hearing they're getting another 30mill for the rumored FOX FS1 show. Next week is the Grand Slam show so we'll have to wait and see if they announce the deal then.

@Mastermind2002 ..Yeah, I see a lot or rumors going around as well..I'm just going to wait for AEW to officially announce the new deal and let us know what's new in the deal!!....But, All I know for sure is that WB Media/Discovery is partnering up again with AEW!!... :yes:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GXuwt4GX0AAeQmy

GXuwt76XEAA_vLQ

GXuwt78XEAAx2yc

GXuc6dIWkAA1ehc

GXuc58xWEAAaeGh

GXuc5eVXQAAEK1T

GXuc5D4XkAA9Z2z

GXun7H9WEAIiuM0

GXun69bWYAAwE9B