God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Please please for the love of god!!!!! Stop giving Liv a fuckin a microphone!
She's the fucking worst, she sucks in the ring, on the mic, she's awful. If it wasn't for Rhea and. Dominic nobody would give a fuck about her, the sandwiched her between the most over women's wrestler on the roster and one of the most hated chicken shit heels in years and the rub makes her look passible. She's trash and a Florida 6

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's the fucking worst, she sucks in the ring, on the mic, she's awful. If it wasn't for Rhea and. Dominic nobody would give a fuck about her, the sandwiched her between the most over women's wrestler on the roster and one of the most hated chicken shit heels in years and the rub makes her look passible. She's trash and a Florida 6
I think they messed up and put too many main event women on Smackdown. I think they want Tiffany to carry that title but she is not ready yet. Lash looks good on the Main Roster with the larger ring and arena. It was like Jade in AEW they look like Big Fish in small ponds. The smaller rings made their move sets look clunky.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched AEW Title Tuesday Dynamite..No lie, I forgot AEW was coming on Tuesday this week...lol...The show was ok...It was a nice hype show to set things up for WrestleDream on Saturday!!..Moxley promo to start the show was on point!!..That match with Hologram vs Komander was good!!...I had feeling that Daniel Garica wasn't going nowhere!!..He was staying all along!!..lol...That Women's 4-way match was good!!..That Willow vs Mariah May match at the ppv should be good!!..That was a good segment with Ospreay and Don Callis!!...The last match of the show was alright...Danielson and Moxley match at the ppv should be a good one as well

AEW doesn't disappoint with their PPV's...So I'm looking forward watching WrestleDream over the weekend!!.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW did a poor job of promoting the Tuesday show and the time change hence the ratings. There are probably people tuning in right now wondering where the show is. They don't promote their shows properly unless it's a ppv. Hopefully they can get that fixed in 2025.

@Mastermind2002 , I really forgot that AEW was on Tuesday this week!!..I found out on twitter when I was at work... :lol:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would like to think that by now I would be known as a person that doesn't belong to one camp or another. I like to think I can be biased and see the strengths and weaknesses in all promotions...but yet here we are! Any time I show another promotion doing goofy shyt I get this BackLash. So at Crown Jewel, It's me, @Nochturnal, @God-Of-War-420 in a Turban on a pole match and I know I am not going to get a fair shake with @EPDC as the guest referee. That's why I am bringing in... @Mastermind2002 as the time keeper and @blackman80 on guest commentary!!!!

So you're telling me the FIRST time Rock oversold the stunner it was established and they knew the crowd would be into it? The first time Flair flopped he did it as a lege...okay maybe that was a bad point. I am not defending the overselling Mox did. Calling it goofy is an understatement, but I can't in good faith act like the same stupid shyt doesn't happen EVERYWHERE else. I get it folks here LOVE WWE and AEW/ROH is the easy target. But if we're gonna sit here and try to pile on me cause I said EVERYONE else does it, it's part of the biz? I didn't even name a promotion the examples were technically from two different promotions, it just happens that WWE owns the other now.

If Sexxy Redd was on AEW this thread would be on fire on how pointless and stupid it is. Not a lot of talk about it when WWE does it though. Sure have your biases and favorites, but don't act like the same stupid shyt doesn't happen in the places you like.

@0utsyder ...... :lol: