Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They been being booked like shit since they got there...yet, Orange fuckin Cassidy....hmmm

The Bucks put Private Party over when they first got there, and they did nothing with it because they can't cut promos worth a damn, they're inconsistent in the ring and they're gimmick sucks. The Acclaimed came in and past them up. The Gunns came in and past them up. The problem is Private Party. They suck.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Weird ending. Not sure what that leads to. This makes no sense. Boy the iwc is going to bury this shit

It sets up the Blackpool Combat Club really good as the new dominate force in AEW with Shane McMahon most likely revealed as their leader when the time is right. They been setting this up for a month and a half. Everybody knew Danielson had to get neck surgery, so his reign was gonna be short. I wasn't surprised at all by this ending.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sets up the Blackpool Combat Club really good as the new dominate force in AEW with Shane McMahon most likely revealed as their leader when the time is right. They been setting this up for a month and a half. Everybody knew Danielson had to get neck surgery, so his reign was gonna be short. I wasn't surprised at all by this ending.
I think it fell flat. It needed more.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Overall good show tonight. All the matches delivered except the pre-show shit. Got to do a good follow up on Dynamite. TK you got people intrigued now keep their attention with a strong show on Wednesday.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
My issue was the how they ended the match, not the post match stuff. It looked like Bryan was trying to break the hold and the ref called it...

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This MVP/Swerve segment was good!

I'm just glad we should get a good showcase of Shelton before Lashley arrives.

Harley and Chelsea would be the battle of the nutcases.

1397051-d45f89d7182517b842805a4d61c54ccc.data

1397052-0293e3e0e6fe46f601cbb4ffdd8f60be.data

Last edited: