blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I went back and watched WrestleDream this morning, That was another good PPV by AEW!!.... :yes: ..This fight card on this ppv was nice!!...The crowd was hyped and was into the show!!...That first match with Jay White vs Hangman was a good one!!..Good to see Jay White got the win and hope see him get some shine as a solo wrestler this time!!...Man, that match with Mariah May vs Willow was a Fucking Banger!!...:yes:...To me, that was the best match of the show!!..:yes:..I would like to see them in a rematch again!!..MJF and Adam Cole are back!!..So Adam Cole is going to be a good guy now??..I'm confused on that??....That 3 -way match for the AEW International Championship was good!!..Finally, they show Takeshita luv and put a belt on him!!..:yes:..It's about time!!..I knew that Kyle Fletcher was going to turn on Ospreay!!...That Swerve segment was really good!!..That shit was real on on point!!..:yes:..I'm looking forward to this feud with Swerve and Big Business!!..Darby Allin and Brody King had put on a good match!!..That AEW Tag Team Title match with the Young Bucks vs Private Party was pretty good!!...Man, I was hoping for the upset and Private Party would have won the title!!...I'm getting tired of the same tag teams having the belts..It's time to showcase new tag teams at AEW!!..The last match of the show with Danielson vs Moxley was alright..Damn Moxley is the champ again!!...I was shocked that Danielson had lost the belt!!..I thought he would have a title reign until the end of the year or the beginning of next year..That ending was crazy!!..I knew that Wheeler Yuta was going turn on Danieslon...

Overall, WrestleDream was a good PPV!!..I like I said when it comes to PPV's, AEW always on put on a good show!!...:yes:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sets up the Blackpool Combat Club really good as the new dominate force in AEW with Shane McMahon most likely revealed as their leader when the time is right. They been setting this up for a month and a half. Everybody knew Danielson had to get neck surgery, so his reign was gonna be short. I wasn't surprised at all by this ending.

@Mastermind2002 , I think you might be right!!..If this is setting up for Shane to show up, He might show up at the AEW Full Gear or AEW Worlds Ends PPV

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Queen confronting Mercedes.

@blackman80 isn't gonna like this. Now the Queen has to job to Mercedes.

Brother @Mastermind2002 , I might not watch this match cause I know I'm going to be pissed!!.. :lol: ...We all know how this match is going go down!!..We know who(QueenAminata) in this match is going to standout and wrestle good but we all know who they are going to give the win to!!..:smh:

I really hope this match it ends in the DQ ..I'll be cool with at!!..

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope he keeps his head on straight this time around. Dude is extremely talented in the ring.

Faction Name: “Skyfall”

Tagline: “Defying Gravity. Breaking Limits.”

Members

1. Will Ospreay (The Ace)

Role: The leader and the faction’s tactical genius.

Style: A master of combining aerial maneuvers with powerful strikes.

Why: Ospreay's global renown and ability to adapt to any style make him the natural leader of Skyfall.

Signature Moves: Storm Breaker, Oscutter, Hidden Blade.

2. Ricochet (The Innovator)

Role: Co-leader and creative spark, constantly pushing the faction's limits.

Style: An unparalleled aerial performer, capable of dazzling with his speed and fluidity.

Why: Ricochet brings unmatched versatility and ensures every Skyfall match is unforgettable.

Signature Moves: 630 Senton, Recoil, Springboard DDT.

3. Lio Rush (The Speed Demon)

Role: The faction’s mouthpiece and unpredictable energy.

Style: Blindingly fast, with explosive moves and the ability to turn the tide in an instant.

Why: Rush’s charisma and quickness make him the perfect spokesperson and wildcard.

Signature Moves: Final Hour, Spanish Fly, Handspring Cutter.

4. Hologram (The Enigma)

Role: The mysterious, unpredictable member who adds an eerie edge to the faction.

Style: A surreal blend of illusion-like movement, aerial maneuvers, and psychological mind games.

Why: Hologram’s unconventional presence disrupts opponents, making Skyfall even more dangerous.

Signature Moves: Ghost Step (teleport-like dodge), Shadow Moonsault, Phantasmal DDT.

5. El Hijo del Vikingo (The Daredevil)

Role: The fearless high-flyer and daredevil of the faction.

Style: A master of lucha libre, executing breathtaking moves no one else dares to try.

Why: Vikingo’s unmatched creativity and fearlessness elevate Skyfall’s aerial mastery to new heights.

Signature Moves: 630 Phoenix Splash, Imploding Shooting Star Press, Tornado Plancha.

Faction Dynamics

Purpose: Skyfall is a collective of wrestlers who see wrestling as art, blending agility, speed, and innovation to transcend traditional wrestling boundaries. Their mission is to dominate the world of wrestling while elevating aerial and creative wrestling styles to new heights.

Entrance Theme: A high-energy, futuristic EDM track with glitch effects, matching the faction’s fast pace and unique presence.

Entrance Style: Lights flicker as if glitching, followed by the faction members appearing seemingly out of nowhere, with each wrestler performing signature aerial poses in the ring.

Potential Feuds

1. Bullet Club Gold – A clash between speed and swagger, with Skyfall challenging Bullet Club’s dominance.

2. House of Black – Can Skyfall’s aerial brilliance overcome the House of Black’s eerie and brutal style?

3. The Elite – A high-octane rivalry between the kings of the air and the most established high-flyers in AEW.

This version of Skyfall makes the faction a global phenomenon, with each member bringing a unique style and persona. The combination of Hologram’s mystique and El Hijo del Vikingo’s innovation adds unpredictability and flair, making Skyfall a must-watch faction destined to reshape the wrestling world.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Members

Why: Ospreay's global renown and ability to adapt to any style make him the natural leader of Skyfall.

Style: An unparalleled aerial performer, capable of dazzling with his speed and fluidity.

Why: Ricochet brings unmatched versatility and ensures every Skyfall match is unforgettable.

Style: Blindingly fast, with explosive moves and the ability to turn the tide in an instant.

Why: Rush’s charisma and quickness make him the perfect spokesperson and wildcard.

4. Hologram (The Enigma)

Role: The mysterious, unpredictable member who adds an eerie edge to the faction.

Style: A surreal blend of illusion-like movement, aerial maneuvers, and psychological mind games.

Why: Hologram’s unconventional presence disrupts opponents, making Skyfall even more dangerous.

Signature Moves: Ghost Step (teleport-like dodge), Shadow Moonsault, Phantasmal DDT.

Style: A master of lucha libre, executing breathtaking moves no one else dares to try.

Why: Vikingo’s unmatched creativity and fearlessness elevate Skyfall’s aerial mastery to new heights.

Signature Moves: 630 Phoenix Splash, Imploding Shooting Star Press, Tornado Plancha.

Faction Dynamics

Purpose: Skyfall is a collective of wrestlers who see wrestling as art, blending agility, speed, and innovation to transcend traditional wrestling boundaries. Their mission is to dominate the world of wrestling while elevating aerial and creative wrestling styles to new heights.

Entrance Theme: A high-energy, futuristic EDM track with glitch effects, matching the faction’s fast pace and unique presence.

Entrance Style: Lights flicker as if glitching, followed by the faction members appearing seemingly out of nowhere, with each wrestler performing signature aerial poses in the ring.

Potential Feuds

1. Bullet Club Gold – A clash between speed and swagger, with Skyfall challenging Bullet Club’s dominance.

2. House of Black – Can Skyfall’s aerial brilliance overcome the House of Black’s eerie and brutal style?

3. The Elite – A high-octane rivalry between the kings of the air and the most established high-flyers in AEW.

This version of Skyfall makes the faction a global phenomenon, with each member bringing a unique style and persona. The combination of Hologram’s mystique and El Hijo del Vikingo’s innovation adds unpredictability and flair, making Skyfall a must-watch faction destined to reshape the wrestling world.

:bravo: Good shit!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't watch Wrestle dream but goddamn, he looks like a concentration camp survivor....

captain-america_320-1-885cf73715444deb9735891709e3c4ec.jpg

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Members

4. Hologram (The Enigma)

Faction Dynamics

Potential Feuds

@datboi ......Nice!!...:yes:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Looking at the comment section, mutha fuckas are STILL in their feelings about Punk
:roflmao: :roflmao2: :roflmao:
Look at the comments on this thread lmao these fucks are pathetic. Biggest star their company ever had and instead of being mad at their fearless leader for fucking that up, they hold a grudge against a guy who's picture they'd beg for if they were face to face with him lol the icw is a sad sad bunch and while bgol has some of the most sane fans, we have our squad of neck beards. :lol2: