EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
They debut Shelton Benjamin in-ring and have him in a competitive match with a guy half his size :smh:
And people wonder why they can't create stars in AEW
Lolz I saw that Lio Rush was in there with him and changed the channel to the NLCS once I saw it wasn’t a squash match. Rush looked like a midget in there.

Those little guys are ALWAYS booked strong against dudes twice their size. I’ve mentioned this numerous times.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
They really driving home this BCC angle. So far so good!
Stop lying. This shit is so damned lame. Dark Order and Top Flight got mollywhopped. BCC runs off in a Dodge Ram and the DO and Top Flight dudes each cut a promo, waiting for their cues on why they are going to take out BCC….the same crew that had them looking like lames a minute ago.

This shit is garbage and the acting and fighting is laughable. NWO made shit look more real than this. This is Blue World Order lame.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stop lying. This shit is so damned lame. Dark Order and Top Flight got mollywhopped. BCC runs off in a Dodge Ram and the DO and Top Flight dudes each cut a promo, waiting for their cues on why they are going to take out BCC….the same crew that had them looking like lames a minute ago.

This shit is garbage and the acting and fighting is laughable. NWO made shit look more real than this. This is Blue World Order lame.

I guess I'm not allowed to like it. I have to learn to accept that if @EPDC doesn't like it and calls it garbage then it must be garbage. I've seen the light now. From now on I need to get prior approval from @EPDC to like ANYTHING in AEW.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I guess I'm not allowed to like it. I have to learn to accept that if @EPDC doesn't like it and calls it garbage then it must be garbage. I've seen the light now. From now on I need to get prior approval from @EPDC to like ANYTHING in AEW.
You can like what you like but to say “they are driving home this BCC angle“ is a flat out lie. This is the drizzling shits…..unless you like the drizzling shits.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor

They seem to be attempting to fix shit, give them a chance fam. It's gonna be baby steps.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can like what you like but to say “they are driving home this BCC angle“ is a flat out lie. This is the drizzling shits…..unless you like the drizzling shits.

I don't like it anymore because you said it was the drizzling shits. That's for helping me out. Like I said I'm gonna get prior approval from you before liking anything because if @EPDC says it's garbage it's garbage. His opinion is the only one that matters.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
They seem to be attempting to fix shit, give them a chance fam. It's gonna be baby steps.
An invasion/takeover angle such as this works if you have top stars taking on top stars.

They have Moxley and a bunch of secondary stars no one cares about vs a bunch of jobbers with what looks like Daniel Garcia trying to lead the charge.

They ain’t fixing shit, this is them trying to rehash an idea that took place in WCW, WWF and TNA.

Difference is those places had top stars (even TNA at the time).

AEW is pretending to make these guys top stars but they all are indie wrestlers cosplaying as wrestling stars.

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
An invasion/takeover angle such as this works if you have top stars taking on top stars.

They have Moxley and a bunch of secondary stars no one cares about vs a bunch of jobbers with what looks like Daniel Garcia trying to lead the charge.

They ain’t fixing shit, this is them trying to rehash an idea that took place in WCW, WWF and TNA.

Difference is those places had top stars (even TNA at the time).

AEW is pretending to make these guys top stars but they all are indie wrestlers cosplaying as wrestling stars.
Welp, I tried.... :lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is she trying to convince herself by tweeting this? She doesn't even believe this ...lolz

Uh oh, someone must have said something negative about AEW, so now the talent are running to social media to profess their love of the company.
Goddamn, everyone one who goes to AEW all of a sudden becomes soft and overly sensitive about everything.
I expect there to be a ra-ra speech from someone on next week's Dynamite about how great things are in AEW :rolleyes2:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Uh oh, someone must have said something negative about AEW, so now the talent are running to social media to profess their love of the company.
Goddamn, everyone one who goes to AEW all of a sudden becomes soft and overly sensitive about everything.
I expect there to be a ra-ra speech from someone on next week's Dynamite about how great things are in AEW :rolleyes2:
The memo definitely went out yesterday. Saw JR tweet something similar.