Movie News: Donald Glover, Phoebe Waller-Bridge to star in ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ remake Update: Maya Erskine replaces her

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think you just won an Emmy nomination

Congrats Ron Perlman

images%2FImageExchange%2Fmmsport%2F280%2F01hn0jjtp50m7gkdes91.jpg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
why do these negroes keep doubting Donald Hiro and Stephen?

When he told her off about talking about his mom?

Bro...I got goosebumps I got teary eyed I got angry... I was confused why. my cousins were like ummm has anyone else called and said Donald acted and sounded JUST LIKE YOU in that scene? Cause they were all bugging out. Down to vocabulary restrained angry selective cursing and hand movements. I was f**k. Is that supposed to be a compliment?

GianoJuan

Comandante en Jefe
BGOL Investor
Maya Erskine is the most complicated type of sexy I have ever experienced. Some angles she plain Jane but then she is rihanna hot. I can't explain it.
Bro I was watching and saying why am I lusting after this broad so bad. When I first saw her I was like nothing special especially after seeing the first broad in the opening scene who was fine as fuck. But yeah I agree, Maya is kinda scary. Like you said, she plain Jane and hot, all in one.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bro I was watching and saying why am I lusting after this broad so bad. When I first saw her I was like nothing special especially after seeing the first broad in the opening scene who was fine as fuck. But yeah I agree, Maya is kinda scary. Like you said, she plain Jane and hot, all in one.

That first woman is walking perfection bro

And great writing and casting

Basically they killed Angelina and Brad in the first 5 minutes

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The show has potential but I only watched one and a half episodes because the lighting is so annoyingly dim.
I had turn off every light in the room just to make out the characters. :smh:

Last edited: