MOVIES ~ Any of ya'll seen any good (or shitty) movies in recent weeks/months? Post reviews, feedback, movie news, trailers, recommendations, etc ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

4940b-16576999484172-1920.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Sentinel

4.5/10

I was going thru Hulu and stumbled upon this one and watched it last night on the road. The trailer caught my eye.

The film is basically a mash-up of well known Sci-Fi classic films that have come out since the 1970s. While watching it you will immediately spot how they copied from a number of well known films.

The story actually played out ok, what kills it is the VFX/SFX which is on the level of a Sci-Fi channel film. If it had a Netflix budget, it might have been a better film along with getting actors who can actually act, the actors in this film are horrible. HaHa!!!

For the Gay Agenda tracker, there is a WW/WW lesbian sex scene, one of them is a SexBot.

Watch if you just need something to watch.

Synopsis

In 2155, through a multi-dimensional portal, an alien invasion annihilates nearly the entire human race. Some of the people who manage to survive are miners hidden on the dark side of the moon. Years after the invasion, and with the use of new technology, three soldiers are sent back to Earth. Their plan is to connect with the human resistance and end the occupation of the aliens. Upon arrival, our three heroes soon find themselves face to face with the all-powerful guardian of the portal known as the Sentinel and its army. Despite being completely outnumbered, the soldiers are determined to accomplish their mission at any cost and reclaim Earth.

p26248153_p_v13_aa.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@godofwine

Oh shit ... it's almost summer. You know what that means ... another Instant Cinematic Sharktastic Classic has arrived!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still need to check out Godzilla Minus One. Got it saved in the queue ready to watch soon.
Check it out fam
Its a solid movie

The first time I saw it, was the bootleg copy
Just went back & watched it again, in high definition
Even when I already knew what was going to happen, since I saw it before
..........Still..........a damn good movie !!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Good actor ... getting his life and career back on track ...

what-you-wish-for-banner.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

rom-poster.png