Music: Keri Hilson is Back on IG says She’s Done With Rappers & Athletes; Wants a Godly loyal man

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Ion wanna hear all dat shit baby just give me some pussy.

YzVsDl.jpg

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
What made you think about that nigga in a fine bitch thread...type weird
Because she said she’s done with rappers but let a big rapper slide in her DM’s and see what she’s saying is bullshit. Name a rapper bigger than Drake at the moment. Thats why I mentioned him

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Hmm! After getting dogged out and passed around like a Philly blunt you want the good guy. They’re coming to the good guy by default cause That’s not who they’re originally attracted to. But these chics get emotional baggage and over 30, their stock has dropped!

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Proof of whoredom?
fucking simps. sigh. sorry to burst your idea shes a virgin but..

Hilson has dated former NBA player Serge Ibaka and former NFL player Ricardo Lockette. She was also linked to Trey Songz, Soulja Boy, and Lil Wayne.

high class men passing her like a cum rag.

0 proposals.

bust down. sorry.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hilson has dated former NBA player Serge Ibaka and former NFL player Ricardo Lockette. She was also linked to Trey Songz, Soulja Boy, and Lil Wayne.

0 proposals.

bust down. sorry.
FAM, come now; most women, regardless of status and class, are being passed around; hell, let them tell it and they are passing around the men...so all that pass around shit is just that, shit...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

0 proposals.

bust down. sorry.
Lying nigga said LINKED which basically means supposedly...again nigga no proof. If true she rejected you for Soulja...you mad

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Some older photos from 2009 - 2012 ...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
FAM, come now; most women, regardless of status and class, are being passed around; hell, let them tell it and they are passing around the men...so all that pass around shit is just that, shit...
most Americanized women. and i dont settle for most. the well everyone is a whore so i might as well is weak minded.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch is 41 thirst trapping. If your a woman doing that shit at a certain age chances are either there was no father in the home or he failed you. Its sort of like when I was in my 20s and I saw my brother-in-law's 60 year old father in the club trying to holler at the same women I was. One of us failed at life and its not me.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd kill people getting to keri hilson

Please understand

Saw a movie she has out on Tubi. There's a scene wear she has on a black catsuit. Top titty meat was visible and her frame was looking nice as hell. This is not a challenge to stand in you way though. I need to retain my strength to battle for Kelly Roland, and a couple of my IG wife's.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Saw a movie she has out on Tubi. There's a scene wear she has on a black catsuit. Top titty meat was visible and her frame was looking nice as hell. This is not a challenge to stand in you way though. I need to retain my strength to battle for Kelly Roland, and a couple of my IG wife's.
Why hasn't anyone posted this scene :yes:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bitch is 41 thirst trapping. If your a woman doing that shit at a certain age chances are either there was no father in the home or he failed you. Its sort of like when I was in my 20s and I saw my brother-in-law's 60 year old father in the club trying to holler at the same women I was. One of us failed at life and its not me.
Why do think Ibaka left her? I still haven't wrapped my head around that one