Music & Politics: Kanye Delivers Pro-Trump Rant on ‘SNL,’ Gets Booed By Audience UPDATE: Now he HATES Trump & Biden

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They already told you Kaep had that contract the whole time

You don't really wanna argue about police brutality when a bitch just shot a brotha in his own house and HE got drug tested and she didn't, do you?
Colin had every right to protest and we all should.
Better yet, we should start eye-for-an-eyeing these MFs and show them that they ain't safe but generation Z is scared to shoot outside of a video game unless its on of their own.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You don't really wanna argue about police brutality when a bitch just shot a brotha in his own house and HE got drug tested and she didn't, do you?
Colin had every right to protest and we all should.
Better yet, we should start eye-for-an-eyeing these MFs and show them that they ain't safe but generation Z is scared to shoot outside of a video game unless its on of their own.
Why you talking about what gen z and everyone else should.do when you got such a bright idea? Go right ahead. YOU do it.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
kim-kardashian-beyonce3.jpg

042518_kanye_obama_tout.jpg

screen-shot-2015-03-13-at-8-04-33-am.png

trump-kanye-ap-jt-180428_hpEmbed_15x11_992.jpg

trump-kanye.jpg

180429-Kanye-Trump-Getty-800x600.jpg

kim-kardashian-donald-trump-meeting-twitter-social-hp-crop-1527781336.jpeg
trump-and-kim-inline-e443400e-2a51-42b7-acce-ffe4e2d44bfa.jpg

kim-kardashian-beyonce-grammys-2015.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Lol the look on the faces of the poor kids who were with Ye (as dancers or whatever they were up there for) was PRICELESS lmao

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Kaep didn’t have a job...

His kneeling cost him millions ...

And he did it before the Nike deal.

Kanye praises trump and still gets on SNL...

How is what Kanye did courageous?

Seriously? They both took a stance that alienated millions of people, many of them their own fans, and they knew the risk before they did it.

Both of them have people hoping for their death (Kanye in this very thread :smh:)

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What makes you think we don't listen to people we don't agree with....that shit always cracks me up....former member sircoonz used to always assume that everyone except him was an unimformed follower and he was smart and different because he was a black fucking birther.

PLEASE keep this same energy when your favorite woke celebrities share their opinions on Trump/politics

God forbid you listen to a point of view you might disagree with.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Weak ass momma's boy Kanye is just another example of why we truly do need a "Drop Squad" :hmm:

Honestly I'm tried as hell about the dead mother excuse...

Cause bless her soul she ain't so a good enough job when she was here if this is how he acting YEARS after she was gone.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Seriously? They both took a stance that alienated millions of people, many of them their own fans, and they knew the risk before they did it.

Both of them have people hoping for their death (Kanye in this very thread :smh:)

Kaep took a stance to fight the injustice against the police brutality going on and still going on...

Kanye is throwing all his support around Donald Trump.. .Saying we need to listen to him....... That Kanye wants love ... That the 13 amendment needs amending... While wearing a MAGA hat and sporting the same confederate propaganda that these dude wear..

19COLUMBIA-articleLarge.jpg

This is just not the time to be doing this......

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kaep took a stance to fight the injustice against the police brutality going on and still going on...

Kanye is throwing all his support around Donald Trump.. .Saying we need to listen to him....... That Kanye wants love ... That the 13 amendment needs amending... While wearing a MAGA hat and sporting the same confederate propaganda that these dude wear..

19COLUMBIA-articleLarge.jpg

This is just not the time to be doing this......

This musician/artist HAS been heard. No one is shutting him up. What he is saying is nonsense and apologist bullshit. Look at the picture above, what are you trying to understand?

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but trump has the unquestioned love, admiration and absolute devotion of the KKK, Neo-nazis, white separatists and (add any other group of such type here), and their dog whistle followers who lack the honesty to come out and say what they really are. ....and for any black person to want to be on that team or to run interference for that team.....

Ci5mbbfXIAAEa_n.jpg

All politicians are a con, Trump isn't the first

If you believe any politician your a "sheeple" :dunno:

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
He also said this:

“I wanna cry right now, black man in America, supposed to keep what you’re feeling inside right now,” he sang as he paced the stage. He continued: “The blacks want always Democrats you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.” Then he turned to his support of Trump. “There’s so many times I talk to like a white person about this and they say, ‘How could you like Trump? He’s racist.’ Well, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.” A smattering of applause was quickly drowned out by boos in the audience.

Now THAT PART isn’t stupid.

Yet Chris Rocks dumb ass was one of the celebs that went to his album release party.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Kanye going to Kanye. He been going deeper and deeper into madness ever since he got involved with them plastic harpies.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kim Kardashian 'Just Stood in the Back and Watched' Husband Kanye West’s Donald Trump SNL Rant

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

October 01, 2018 12:58 PM
Kim Kardashian West didn’t seem fazed by husband Kanye West‘s behavior at Saturday Night Live over the weekend.

Kardashian West stood by on Saturday night as West delivered a lengthy speech about his support of President Donald Trump.d.

“While Kanye talked Kim just stood in the back and watched. The kids were there, too,” a source tells PEOPLE.

And despite numerous boos from the crowd as West spoke, his wife didn’t appear to be bothered by his controversial statements.

“She didn’t seem like anything, she was just watching,” adds the source. “Trump’s been good to them so it seems they do really love him, even Kim. They all hung out for a bit afterward.”

The “Wouldn’t Leave” rapper, 41, wrapped up the season premiere of SNL with a third musical performance that ended with the unexpected speech.

He started off by singing, “I wanna cry right now. Black man in America, you’re supposed to keep what you feel inside right now. And the liberals bully you and tell you what you can and cannot wear, where you and they can’t not stare. And they look at me and say, ‘It’s not fair. How the hell did you get here?’ Well…”

Wearing a Make America Great Again hat, he then delivered the speech in front of SNL performers like Colin Jost and host Adam Driver as some audience members booed.

“Actually, blacks weren’t always Democrats,” he started. “It’s like a plan they did to take the fathers out the homes and promote welfare. Does anybody know about that? That’s the Democratic plan.”

RELATED: Kanye West Announces He’s Changed His Name to YE Ahead of Saturday Night Live Performance

West, who replaced Ariana Grande as the musical guest after she had to drop out, said, “It’s so many times that I talk to a white person about this, and they say, ‘How could you support Trump? He’s racist.’ Well if I was concerned about racism, I would have moved out of America a long time ago. We don’t just make our decisions off of racism. I’ma break it down to you right now: If someone inspires me and I connect with them, I don’t have to believe in all they policies.”

The speech did not make it to air on Saturday night.

The Kardashian crew was out in full force in Studio 8H: Kardashian West and daughter North, 5, danced along to his performances during the show, and Kourtney Kardashian, 39, and Scott Disick, 35, also attended the SNLpremiere.

Chris Rock recorded West’s speech from the audience on his Instagram Story and seemed to whisper at one point, “My God.”

“But this man is a builder,” West said of Trump. “And when I said I’m running in 2020, all my smart friends talked so much s— about me. And when I saw that man win, I said, ‘See, I told you. I could have been there.’”

In response, an audience member yelled, “F— Trump.” West replied, “Now you got a situation where we need to have a dialogue and not a diatribe because if you want something to change, it’s not going to change by saying, ‘F— that person.’ Try love. Try love. Try love. Try love.”

On Sunday, West said he enjoyed his time appearing on the show, tweeting, “had so much fun at SNL. Lorne [Michaels] agreed that I would host before the year is out. Need to set a date. Gonna be sooooooooo lit. In the words of Lil Pump …Esskeetit !”

West’s affection for Trump is well-known: He has stepped out in red MAGA hats before and called Trump “my brother” in a tweet in April.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Petition Calling for Adidas to Cut Ties With Kanye West Sees Spike in Signatures After Controversial Weekend
10/1/2018 by Rania Aniftos

• EMAIL ME
kanye-west-2014-ap-billboard-1548.jpg

Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
Kanye West
After videos surfaced online of Kanye West's cut pro-Trump speech during his Saturday Night Live performance, followed by a Twitter rant calling for the 13th amendment to be abolished, a Care2 petition calling on Adidas to cut ties with the rapper spiked to 26,000 signatures.

The petition was initially created back in May after Ye spoke a slew of controversial comments on TMZ, noting in particular that slavery was a choice. "Kanye West continues to show disregard for the influence of his role as a public figure with his support of Donald Trump's policies and his confused Twitter rants on slavery, while the rest of black America is continually marginalized and subject to unjust laws and treatment," the petition reads. "West has a right to free speech, and he has the right to spout lies and misinformation and misplaced opinions -- but Adidas should not stand idly by and, effectively, condone his behavior and revisionist history."

West's SNL speech, which did not make it to air followed the theme of racism in America as the rapper sported a "Make America Great Again" hat. “It’s so many times that I talk to a white person about this, and they say, ‘How could you support Trump? He’s racist.’" he announced. "Well if I was concerned about racism, I would have moved out of America a long time ago. We don’t just make our decisions off of racism. I’ma break it down to you right now: If someone inspires me and I connect with them, I don’t have to believe in all they policies.”

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...adidas-to-cut-ties-kanye-west-signature-spike