Music & Politics: Kanye Delivers Pro-Trump Rant on ‘SNL,’ Gets Booed By Audience UPDATE: Now he HATES Trump & Biden

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
PLEASE keep this same energy when your favorite woke celebrities share their opinions on Trump/politics

God forbid you listen to a point of view you might disagree with.
Your Trumptard talking points are boring. many people know a con job when they hear it.
Donald Trump is not a conservative. He's proven that by writing a 1.4 trillion dollar check right out of the gate and giving the wealthiest Americans huge tax breaks. Whenever this is brought up, the Trumptards rush into deflect/distract mode. Not only is he clearly a traitor, colluding with the Russian crime families because he owes them money, but this is the same bastard that demanded that Obama show his birth certificate, a document that one has to have verified to become President in the first place. (the birther bullshit). This is also the fool that won't show his tax returns. Why? Everyone else has to? If you're not cheating on your taxes, having them vetted shouldn't be a problem, right?
So this nonsense about a draft-dodging con-man traitor who cheats on his taxes and his wife being some conservative ideal is bullshit at its smelliest. Most republicans don't really support Trump in ideology. They just see that he is an extreme narcissist with the power to destroy their careers if they defy him, so they ride along. Kanye is trying to take a page out of Donald's book and be more controversial because that has worked for him in the past but he is soon about to learn about destroying foundations and what that does to what he's built.
The one thing that I have seen happen over and over again is that white people fuck with black folks when they are hot. When they are not, they simply move on to the next kneegroe. On the way down, said black folk have to rely on black folk to keep them floating. "Ye" thinks he is forging an alliance so he doesn't have to fall back on black support. He's about to crash and burn. His clothing line is a glorified vanity label. When white folks see that black folks are done with him, they will be done with him, too. Whites like winners.
Oh, and watch how fast those Kardashians abandon his ass when he no longer has the public favor. Kim will be pushing up on some white actor or director.

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
1*GKEX0d0OtYF7Zt2OR7HDvQ.gif

#back you go :thefinger:

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Your Trumptard talking points are boring. many people know a con job when they hear it.
Donald Trump is not a conservative. He's proven that by writing a 1.4 trillion dollar check right out of the gate and giving the wealthiest Americans huge tax breaks. Whenever this is brought up, the Trumptards rush into deflect/distract mode. Not only is he clearly a traitor, colluding with the Russian crime families because he owes them money, but this is the same bastard that demanded that Obama show his birth certificate, a document that one has to have verified to become President in the first place. (the birther bullshit). This is also the fool that won't show his tax returns. Why? Everyone else has to? If you're not cheating on your taxes, having them vetted shouldn't be a problem, right?
So this nonsense about a draft-dodging con-man traitor who cheats on his taxes and his wife being some conservative ideal is bullshit at its smelliest. Most republicans don't really support Trump in ideology. They just see that he is an extreme narcissist with the power to destroy their careers if they defy him, so they ride along. Kanye is trying to take a page out of Donald's book and be more controversial because that has worked for him in the past but he is soon about to learn about destroying foundations and what that does to what he's built.
The one thing that I have seen happen over and over again is that white people fuck with black folks when they are hot. When they are not, they simply move on to the next kneegroe. On the way down, said black folk have to rely on black folk to keep them floating. "Ye" thinks he is forging an alliance so he doesn't have to fall back on black support. He's about to crash and burn. His clothing line is a glorified vanity label. When white folks see that black folks are done with him, they will be done with him, too. Whites like winners.
Oh, and watch how fast those Kardashians abandon his ass when he no longer has the public favor. Kim will be pushing up on some white actor or director.

Nigga what? I aint reading all this shit.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kanye thinks he's smarter than what he really is especially when it comes to politics. He's a genius when it comes to music. When it comes to being book smart, the history of our people, he has no clue. Dumb nigga said himself that he does not read books. He's an emotional ass nigga, he just pops off at the mouth just saying whatever, he doesn't think things through. How can he think things through, when he doesn't have knowledge.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Kanye thinks he's smarter than what he really is especially when it comes to politics. He's a genius when it comes to music. When it comes to being book smart, the history of our people, he has no clue. Dumb nigga said himself that he does not read books. He's an emotional ass nigga, he just pops off at the mouth just saying whatever, he doesn't think things through. How can he think things through, when he doesn't have knowledge.
I agree there. Except this.

He ain't no genius at music either. Very good at certain aspects of it but far from a genius.

And yes, he doesn't know politics either. But A LOT of these artists and pundits that I see praised around here don't. And he didn't back when he said shit that people liked back in the day. Only difference between n9w wna d then is, he's saying shit that people don't wanna hear with the same stupid meandering method. Only this time there are parts that are at least somewhat original, espaidlly to the crowd he's speaking to, and oddly enough, win his influence, there's gonna be a percentage of people who will consider it. That makes the other fake woke people even madder lol.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Lol see? With no qualification, just because this white actor has decided to "read" Kanye, a of sudden he's being RTd all over the place. Who cares what he thinks or who he even is? Maybe he's a smart guy but all I know of him is he's an actor j7st like Kanye is a rapper. But y'all go ahead. Ya got a new champion.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
And yes, he doesn't know politics either. But A LOT of these artists and pundits that I see praised around here don't.

Which is why I find it HILARIOUS that black celebs that stay quiet on politics (like Kevin Hart) are called coons, sell-outs, and "company men".

Say nothing: coon
Say "right-wing" sounding things: sunken place coon
say generic woke things: wakanda forever
say generic woke things and be white: come to our BBQ PLEASE !!!!!!

Can't win with some of you niggas.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Which is why I find it HILARIOUS that black celebs that stay quiet on politics (like Kevin Hart) are called coons, sell-outs, and "company men".

Trump was a con man before he was a politician. No decent NY businessman would fuck with Trump for that reason. That's why he had to borrow from the Russians.
I have said in many posts on here that politics is bullshit. Black folks have lived through all of it no matter who is in office and we will continue to.
Nonetheless, you Trumptards are the most laughable of all. Everyone else sees the con and Trump fools believe he is bringing "new ideas". Those new ideas aren't new, they are just dismissed bad ideas that people with sense and compassion for other humans ignore because they are stupid ideas.
The video game addicted, brain dead Z generation expects the world to be like GTA or Halo where compassion is seen as weakness. That's not the real world. Real actions have real consequences and not enough of you are rich enough to buy your way out of them.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Trump was a con man before he was a politician. No decent NY businessman would fuck with Trump for that reason. That's why he had to borrow from the Russians.
I have said in many posts on here that politics is bullshit. Black folks have lived through all of it no matter who is in office and we will continue to.
Nonetheless, you Trumptards are the most laughable of all. Everyone else sees the con and Trump fools believe he is bringing "new ideas". Those new ideas aren't new, they are just dismissed bad ideas that people with sense and compassion for other humans ignore because they are stupid ideas.
The video game addicted, brain dead Z generation expects the world to be like GTA or Halo where compassion is seen as weakness. That's not the real world. Real actions have real consequences and not enough of you are rich enough to buy your way out of them.

Bruh let's be clear.

I'm from NY.

I'm very familiar with Trump and I'm no fan so save the lectures.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think he watched that documentary by Ava. This might be the long con by Kanye. There are idiots that blindly follow whatever someone on their side says. If some idiot conservative sees this and suddenly changes their mind because they think someone on their team has a brilliant idea, I would say it worked out in the end. If Hannity starts repeating this, then supporters will blindly follow his words even if they hated the idea of it before.